Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:49:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of Business  (Read 45354 times)
toncet

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:31:09 PM

Just did.. talk to you via skype
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:24:18 PM

sent the payment, and got the invite mail, activated the invite.
But when go to my account page, it says "you have no subscription".

What's wrong ?!

Problem solved.
Unico

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:01:55 PM

Bought a Win 8 key through the Store and worked great!
Thanks
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:21:55 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 05:51:03 PM by SellMaster3000

Thanks

You're welcome Smiley.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Thanks

Until the stolen key gets flagged and you lose your access.

Good luck getting a refund from this scammer.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jstarc

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:29:47 PM

Thanks

Hugely agree with Vod. Scammer!

Uhuh, We don't say Names.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:58:40 AM

Thanks

Thank you for spamming my thread once again,but I assure you I do give refunds. Yesterday for example, I refunded a person just because he bought too many keys accidently. You guys sadly, don't see what happens behins the scene.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:41:13 PM

The website has been updated. Keys have been restocked. New MSDN invites coming within a few days.
jstarc

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:53:01 PM

Thanks

Thank you for spamming my thread once again,but I assure you I do give refunds. Yesterday for example, I refunded a person just because he bought too many keys accidently. You guys sadly, don't see what happens behins the scene.

LOL dont see things behind closed doors? I am one of your customers and you never refunded me for a product that did not work.

SCAMMER - DO NOT BUY

Uhuh, We don't say Names.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:14:59 PM

Thanks

LOL dont see things behind closed doors? I am one of your customers and you never refunded me for a product that did not work.

SCAMMER - DO NOT BUY

I tried to give you replacements, but you didn't accept them.
Bump, just bought a new business laptop so I can help you customers even more.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:54:09 AM

Thanks

SCAMMER - DO NOT BUY

I tried to give you replacements, but you didn't accept them.
Bump, just bought a new business laptop so I can help you customers even more.

If you're running a business I would be interested in buying in bulk. I'm willing to do a test purchase of a single Windows 8.1 License from you but I need a tax invoice.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:36:27 AM

bump, new invites coming today or tommorow.
ABitNut

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:00:13 AM

So can you deliver b2b with an tax invoice? You've simply bumped the thread but did not answer my question.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:43:40 PM

So can you deliver b2b with an tax invoice? You've simply bumped the thread but did not answer my question.

Sorry, but I don't do business with people that spam my thread.
You have told me your disgusts about these threads and what not, I just won't do it for moral reasons.
vurezo

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:35:51 PM

All the accusations thrown against you are total bollocks, I've been a long time seller myself and it costs me close to nothing to keep my refund guarantee, and it wouldn't cost OP much either. Most of the time when it's in regards to refunds, it's mostly human error as you sometimes need very specific ISO files and such, or activate the key before installing service packs and such.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:41:17 PM

All the accusations thrown against you are total bollocks, I've been a long time seller myself and it costs me close to nothing to keep my refund guarantee, and it wouldn't cost OP much either. Most of the time when it's in regards to refunds, it's mostly human error as you sometimes need very specific ISO files and such, or activate the key before installing service packs and such.

Thanks for supporting me. I appreciate it big time mate.
bobrottenchild

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:22:57 PM

I don't know why people are so butthurt about this. I just bought a Windows 8.1 key and it worked flawlessly!

Personally I don't care if it stops working after a year or what not, for 5 bucks I have genuine install of windows with no crappy KMS service or any kind of malware dumped into it like the popular torrented ISOs.

I recommended your website to my friends so they can get off crappy pirated versions and finally have a real version of office, etc. Keep it up!
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

I don't know why people are so butthurt about this. I just bought a Windows 8.1 key and it worked flawlessly!

Personally I don't care if it stops working after a year or what not, for 5 bucks I have genuine install of windows with no crappy KMS service or any kind of malware dumped into it like the popular torrented ISOs.

I recommended your website to my friends so they can get off crappy pirated versions and finally have a real version of office, etc. Keep it up!

I appreciate your feedback a lot. It really keeps me going. I agree with you, when you pirate Microsoft products, the chance of hidden malware is like 90%.
vurezo

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:45:42 AM

Yeah, exactly, and if it by some chance stopped working, you can just ask OP for a new key as per his refund guarantee. In my experience, after I had an invite get banned, the keys that were already activated continued to work. I've only had to replace a 2-3 keys in the few years I've been somewhat active. The way I got my invite banned is a funny story actually, I sold a key on Ebay and the buyer was a black guy who was the head of Microsoft anti fraud as I googled his name after my Ebay getting banned.
ABitNut

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:56:26 AM

Sorry, but I don't do business with people that spam my thread.
You have told me your disgusts about these threads and what not, I just won't do it for moral reasons.

How about this, if your turn out to be a legit re-seller I will turn my efforts around. Instead of telling people that you're a fraud I will put that energy into pointing out everywhere that you're legit.

But since you're obviously not legit the bolded part is very amusing.

Personally I don't care if it stops working after a year or what not, for 5 bucks I have genuine pirated install of windows with no crappy KMS service or any kind of malware dumped into it like the popular torrented ISOs.

FTFY

I appreciate your feedback a lot. It really keeps me going. I agree with you, when you pirate Microsoft products, the chance of hidden malware is like 90%.

People using those keys without a licence are pirating the products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: