Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:39:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of Business  (Read 45356 times)
jstarc

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:04:28 PM

This guy is a Fraud!. Plain and simple.

His products do not work and he doesn't refund so stop with the bullshit. The two accounts vouching for you are low comment accounts and i doubt they have been purchasing from you for a long time lol.

Uhuh, We don't say Names.
lostsoulz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:02:40 PM

His products do not work and he doesn't refund so stop with the bullshit. The two accounts vouching for you are low comment accounts and i doubt they have been purchasing from you for a long time lol.

well I'm still purchasing from him. it's true that some keys he gave did not work due to the version of the os. that's y u as a buyer have to verify your purchase. I did my verification on the spot by spinning off my virtualboxes.

I don't know what happened between you n the seller but your experience is a total opposite from mine
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:17:33 PM

I've got a lot more vouches, look at my main thread.
Second of all, you received your refund by PayPal yesterday if I'm not mistaken.
Third of all, I would provide you with proof of long-time customers, but I won't, because of the privacy of my customers.
jstarc

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:22:59 PM

Second of all, you received your refund by PayPal yesterday if I'm not mistaken.
Third of all, I would provide you with proof of long-time customers, but I won't, because of the privacy of my customers.

Oh shut up and give it a rest you scammer. I got my refund as i fought my case twice in which you tried as hard as you could to keep my money which you very well know you don't deserve - You never gave me a refund so don't even go there liar. Secondly, my product wasn't working not because of an OS, it was just purely because the keys i purchased were not valid keys and he never replaced them nor refunded me.
SCAMMER

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:49:37 AM

Oh shut up and give it a rest you scammer. I got my refund as i fought my case twice in which you tried as hard as you could to keep my money which you very well know you don't deserve - You never gave me a refund so don't even go there liar. Secondly, my product wasn't working not because of an OS, it was just purely because the keys i purchased were not valid keys and he never replaced them nor refunded me.
SCAMMER

I tried to let it rest, but I can't if you continue spamming my thread. You know I didn't even lost the PayPal dispute? They gave me and you both the money.
Anyways, if you stop spamming my thread, we can leave this behind us.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

SellMaster3000's paypal address is : catchygames@live.nl

Please call 1-888-221-1161.  If you’re calling from outside the U.S., please call 1-402-935-2050.

Report him for selling stolen products. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jstarc

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:27:54 PM

Please call 1-888-221-1161.  If you’re calling from outside the U.S., please call 1-402-935-2050.

Will definatley do this.

And SellMaster3000, i know we both received the money. Are you proud of that or something? That you managed to scam me but keep the money that you don't rightfully own? As i said before i will continue to make people aware of your scams so i will not let it rest.

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:57:19 AM

Will definatley do this.

And SellMaster3000, i know we both received the money. Are you proud of that or something? That you managed to scam me but keep the money that you don't rightfully own? As i said before i will continue to make people aware of your scams so i will not let it rest.

Then don't tell me to let it rest Smiley.

Anyways Vod, thanks for posting a PayPal account that I no longer use. I transferred all the money on it to BTC already haha. These are not stolen products and you know they aren't. You've been trying to shut my business down, but you have though luck doing it. I aint letting myself getting bullied by the big boys, I know how to fight for myself and your actions have consequences. Have a nice day.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:22:09 AM

Please call 1-888-221-1161.  If you’re calling from outside the U.S., please call 1-402-935-2050.

Will definatley do this.

Anyways Vod, thanks for posting a PayPal account that I no longer use. I transferred all the money on it to BTC already haha. These are not stolen products and you know they aren't. You've been trying to shut my business down, but you have though luck doing it. I aint letting myself getting bullied by the big boys, I know how to fight for myself and your actions have consequences. Have a nice day.

"haha" good for you.  Paypal has your bank account and credit card info (although they are probably stolen as well).  There is a limit to what you can do when you start getting blacklisted.

People keep reporting your keys don't work, and you won't give refunds.  How much longer can you continue your scam?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:25:52 AM

I transferred all the money on it to BTC already haha.

This is pretty well an admission that you know what you are doing is illegal and paypal will freeze any funds you have.   Wink

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:34:51 AM

This is pretty well an admission that you know what you are doing is illegal and paypal will freeze any funds you have.   Wink

Nope, BTC is just easier to use and the fees are minimal.

Will definatley do this.

"haha" good for you.  Paypal has your bank account and credit card info (although they are probably stolen as well).  There is a limit to what you can do when you start getting blacklisted.

People keep reporting your keys don't work, and you won't give refunds.  How much longer can you continue your scam?   Wink

As I already said, I don't use any bank account or CC for my PayPal accounts. I have never even touched a CC and if I had one, it would certainly not be stolen. You accuse me like I'm a dark net user. The persons that said a key didn't work all received either new keys or refunds. The only person that didn't is Jstarc, because he wouldn't let me help him.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:46:54 AM

This is pretty well an admission that you know what you are doing is illegal and paypal will freeze any funds you have.   Wink

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:50:42 AM

This is pretty well an admission that you know what you are doing is illegal and paypal will freeze any funds you have.   Wink

Do I have to repeat myself? BTC is easier to use and the fees are minimal. That's why I use BTC.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:58:40 AM

Do I have to repeat myself? BTC is easier to use and the fees are minimal. That's why I use BTC.

Nope, you don't have to repeat yourself. 

Your words are the same as those who have escaped being caught for something they did wrong.  Admission.   Wink

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:02:11 AM

Nope, you don't have to repeat yourself. 

Your words are the same as those who have escaped being caught for something they did wrong.  Admission.   Wink

Until you can behave like an adult person, I'm done talking to you.
Serious, if you can prove to me, in a adult conversation, about how I am wrong (and how I am a scammer), I will apologize and stop my business once and for all. Deal?

If you agree to this, care to have a Skype chat or something? Because I'd like to know.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 08:36:49 AM

OP just admitted what he is doing is against Microsoft's terms and will result in key invalidation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1038353.msg11199311#msg11199311

Any "keys" you buy from this scammer will stop working as soon as they are traced to his illegal account.

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:41:26 AM

OP just admitted what he is doing is against Microsoft's terms and will result in key invalidation.

Any "keys" you buy from this scammer will stop working as soon as they are traced to his illegal account.

For real? Tongue. Alright, I guess not then. Not one of my keys have ever been blocked and they never will.
All I'm saying is, please, can we just have an adult conversation instead of this childish behavior of yours?

Thank you.
jstarc

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:35:11 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 01:14:24 PM by jstarc

For real? Tongue. Alright, I guess not then. Not one of my keys have ever been blocked and they never will.
All I'm saying is, please, can we just have an adult conversation instead of this childish behavior of yours?

Thank you.

Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them, nor replace them.

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:33:35 PM

Thank you.

Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them now replace them.

You already got your refund through a PayPal claim you started? Why the hell should I still replace your keys. Your keys were probably non-working because I mistyped a character or something, not because they got blocked.
jstarc

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:38:26 PM

Thank you.

Not one of these keys has been blocked? lol, now that's a lie. Two of the keys you sold me were blocked and you didn't refund me for them now replace them.

You already got your refund through a PayPal claim you started? Why the hell should I still replace your keys. Your keys were probably non-working because I mistyped a character or something, not because they got blocked.

Are you seriously retarded? I'm not asking for replacements now. I'm saying you never gave replacements before i had to fight MULTIPLE cases against you, to get my own money back. Yes, sure you Mis-typed both codes sent to me from from your 'amazing automated' website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: