Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of Business  (Read 45354 times)
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:20:14 PM

Bitcoin is the only payment option for the upcoming few days. Mine got recently limited due to an unknown reason.
ab619

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

Bitcoin is the only payment option for the upcoming few days. Mine got recently limited due to an unknown reason.

Probably because you are a theif.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:59:49 PM

I don't know why you are saying this? Did I stole something? At least, not that I know off. I just contacted PayPal, the reason for it being limited is because of the big amount of funds in such a low amount of time.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:42:33 AM

I don't know why you are saying this? Did I stole something? At least, not that I know off. I just contacted PayPal, the reason for it being limited is because of the big amount of funds in such a low amount of time.

The reason it's limited is because Paypal thinks you're up to no good. Let us know when/if you've convinced them that you're "legit".
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:50:33 AM

The reason it's limited is because Paypal thinks you're up to no good. Let us know when/if you've convinced them that you're "legit".

Hey man,

It's been a long time. You haven't spammed my thread in a long time Wink. Anyways, no, I asked them and the only reason was me not sending the correct documents due to a large amount of funds. I'll have it unlimited once I sent the documents.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:06:56 AM

Hey man,

It's been a long time. You haven't spammed my thread in a long time Wink. Anyways, no, I asked them and the only reason was me not sending the correct documents due to a large amount of funds. I'll have it unlimited once I sent the documents.

Yeah, PayPal is a nightmare for people running a "personal" "business". They won't tell you what heuristic triggered them to take action. But you've caught their attention and they're going to cover themselves against any liability that your actions may or may not cause. Good luck getting your account straightened out, but I'd seriously look for alternatives if I were you. Go and read up on how friendly PayPal can be.

--
Mandatory remark stating how selling product keys is against the terms of service. Mandatory remark stating the fact that these product keys are not a license to use the product.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:21:17 AM

Hey man,

Yeah, PayPal is a nightmare for people running a "personal" "business". They won't tell you what heuristic triggered them to take action. But you've caught their attention and they're going to cover themselves against any liability that your actions may or may not cause. Good luck getting your account straightened out, but I'd seriously look for alternatives if I were you. Go and read up on how friendly PayPal can be.

--
Mandatory remark stating how selling product keys is against the terms of service. Mandatory remark stating the fact that these product keys are not a license to use the product.

Thanks for the tip mate. I've been looking for alternatives already, but besides Bitcoin, nothing comes close to the power and ease of PayPal.
mithe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:01:33 PM

Do you have Office 2015?
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:24:48 PM

Do you have Office 2015?

Sadly enough, it hasn't been added to my MSDN accounts yet.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:22:28 PM

Office 2016 is now part of stock. Add me on Skype if interested.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

Bought Office 2016 off his website .... good price, no problem.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:24:08 AM

Bought Office 2016 off his website .... good price, no problem.

Thanks for the vouch mate.
techgeeks8

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:33:08 AM

bump

I have ordered a Mac 2016 office through 1337keystore.com. Expected the key to be provided automatically but still order status shows pending
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:29:56 AM

bump

I have ordered a Mac 2016 office through 1337keystore.com. Expected the key to be provided automatically but still order status shows pending

Hi there,

I just checked your case and something apparently went wrong while processing your order. I manually activated it for you now and apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day,

Jake
luka1987

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:12:56 AM

Must give him a vouch. Every time I run out of office 2013, his keys are working with no problems. +1

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
techgeeks8

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:06:40 PM

bump

Hi there,

I just checked your case and something apparently went wrong while processing your order. I manually activated it for you now and apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day,

Jake

Got it!! Thanks for quick response
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:32:21 PM

bump

Hi there,

Have a nice day,

Jake

Got it!! Thanks for quick response

No problem.
techgeeks8

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:24:48 PM

bump, new stock

Do you have MSDN invite available ? I dont see it under inventory.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:35:17 PM

bump, new stock

Do you have MSDN invite available ? I dont see it under inventory.

You have to add me on Skype for those.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:36:09 PM

Place an order and ,message sent as didnt auto send keys

Hi there,

I just sent you a PM containing the keys. Due to an unexpected bug, your keys weren't marked as paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: