Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do i get my btc ?  (Read 4882 times)
lalaisen

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:46:33 AM

I saw some of the Campaign required "member's level" to join it. but I don't know what is "Full Member" ,  "Hero",... How to achieve it ?

Thanks !

Sorry my English is bad.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:51:20 AM

I saw some of the Campaign required "member's level" to join it. but I don't know what is "Full Member" ,  "Hero",... How to achieve it ?

Thanks !

Sorry my English is bad.

It would be your position it is based on your forum activity.  It is slow to build up, but you can do it overtime.  If you look at the thread about activity it will explain it all.  And yes signature campaigns normally pay based on your level.

Currently you are: Position:    Jr. Member
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:59:43 AM

I want to get my btc to play around. I tried btc-flow.com but it closed, then I heard I can get from btc-wolf.com but it does not work also  Sad
What is the most profitable legit faucet I can get btcs quickly Huh

try to follow the campaign's signature, if your account is still a newbie, you can buy an account Full members and within a week or two weeks you can get your bitcoin back  Smiley

Why not buy then a hero member account, after all you want the big bucks from signature campain isnt it?

atleast i would do that....

better to buy a senior account, hero tend to cost double of a senior and they rise your income by a little with the current payments of many campaign if not all...
memai

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:05:58 AM

I want to get my btc to play around. I tried btc-flow.com but it closed, then I heard I can get from btc-wolf.com but it does not work also  Sad

try to follow the campaign's signature, if your account is still a newbie, you can buy an account Full members and within a week or two weeks you can get your bitcoin back  Smiley

Why not buy then a hero member account, after all you want the big bucks from signature campain isnt it?

better to buy a senior account, hero tend to cost double of a senior and they rise your income by a little with the current payments of many campaign if not all...

How much does it costs to buy Full, Senior, Hero ? Sincere thanks!
lalaisen

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:13:09 AM

I saw some of the Campaign required "member's level" to join it. but I don't know what is "Full Member" ,  "Hero",... How to achieve it ?

Thanks !

Sorry my English is bad.

It would be your position it is based on your forum activity.  It is slow to build up, but you can do it overtime.  If you look at the thread about activity it will explain it all.  And yes signature campaigns normally pay based on your level.

Currently you are: Position:    Jr. Member

Oh, really ? I did not know that. How can I achieve higher level ? And I sincere thanks for your help !

Best wishes for you ! Have a great day !
memai

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:52:18 AM

"Where do I get my btc" ?

LOL ! I think ...You can get your BTC at Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp,...

cryptojumper (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:38:37 PM

can i buy some BTC there without uploading my documents, because i don't trust them to have it? With a credit card or smth?

nambich

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:16:02 AM

You can get BTC wherever you want if you have money. Hihi
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:45:29 AM

can i buy some BTC there without uploading my documents, because i don't trust them to have it? With a credit card or smth?

I haven't tried it myself but I heard that krakken exchange allows trading with no dox.  Let us know if it's true!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:26:40 AM

honestly, localbitcoins with cash is the best way to go.

this is what I do, and you can follow the same format. I first start the escrow for the ad for my local area, its going to be like $30-40 more? I get that, but heres the catch. Once I do my 1st transaction and be all buddy buddy.

I ask the seller in person after the 1st successful one while drinking a cup of starbucks, the 2nd transaction. I mention about the preev rate, and he didnt mind at all since he profit from the 1st transaction. So intially I saved $30 discount, which I normally needed more btc anyways.

Of course, this may or may not work for some but I can say I done this with 4 different people that honored it.
loan4

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:57:08 AM

There will not be any faucet that give you much bitcoin. So it's not where you can earn bitcoin quickly
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:01:55 PM

I have bought and sold sometime in ATM but i dont know if that option will be available in your country  Smiley.
toytoboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:47:20 PM

hi everybody,

I am brandnew . I don't know anything about bitcoin. Please help me for learning about it

Sincere thanks !
sed

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:41:17 PM

hi everybody,

I am brandnew . I don't know anything about bitcoin. Please help me for learning about it

Sincere thanks !

May as well start here: https://bitcoin.it/  (the bitcoin wiki)
sed

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

I saw some of the Campaign required "member's level" to join it. but I don't know what is "Full Member" ,  "Hero",... How to achieve it ?

Thanks !

Sorry my English is bad.

You probably want to start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0  Cheers!
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:23:26 PM

I want to get my btc to play around. I tried btc-flow.com but it closed, then I heard I can get from btc-wolf.com but it does not work also  Sad

Have you tried bitcoinget.com yet?

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:21:20 PM

try landofbitcoins.com
faucets are not worth, try signature camp that accepts newbies

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

How much does it costs to buy Full, Senior, Hero ? Sincere thanks!

should be around 0.3-0.35 max, try to take a look in the service section, under marketplace
vankoovo

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:22:40 AM

You can play for free at freebitco.in to earn Bitcoin hourly and wait for lucky....Lol
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:19:36 AM

You can't get BTC quickly from a faucet this is just wasting of time. You have for sure some skill so try to think about offering some service for btc. There is a great opportunity because of no borders and easy fast payment process in blockchain technology. Nothing valuable is for free Smiley
You can earn some bitcoins by mining, but take care about planning and calculation of possible return of cost. This is true for cloud mining as well.
Good luck 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: