Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting reference in other board (redundance)  (Read 653 times)
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:43:15 PM

Hello,

i am developer of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993678.0 , so i have the thread in section "Project Development" but want to know is it allowed to post it in the Games section (gamble board section) AGAIN?? because it fits in both boards and i think then many people will have attraction.

NOTICE: i have NO advertising on my opensouce project, and its NON-PROFIT project. its only for education of IT-security.

thank you!
ca333

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:52:46 PM

IMHO you can but no copy-paste. Give better details on what it is and what it is for.

P.S. It is appropriate if you post in Service Announcements. You will get similar traffic.

ca333 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:05:11 PM

IMHO you can but no copy-paste. Give better details on what it is and what it is for.

P.S. It is appropriate if you post in Service Announcements. You will get similar traffic.

thank you for the info!

i will then prepare a detailed explanation and then post it in the "Service Announcements".

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:58:58 PM

Make one thread for your website, it fits better in service announcements, not project development. Move the current thread there (I did this). Different sections exist to allow for better categorization, not so you can post copies in all sections it kind of fits in. If it fits in multiple sections, then pick the best one. If you aren't sure, ask a moderator.

Do not make another thread about your website in games and rounds. However you may make a thread about the specific ongoing game.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:09:16 PM

Make one thread for your website, it fits better in service announcements, not project development. Move the current thread there (I did this). Different sections exist to allow for better categorization, not so you can post copies in all sections it kind of fits in. If it fits in multiple sections, then pick the best one. If you aren't sure, ask a moderator.

Do not make another thread about your website in games and rounds. However you may make a thread about the specific ongoing game.

super. thank you for the help and your time!
will follow this advice.

have nice day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: