Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD IS INDEED OYO!!  (Read 5737 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:44:58 PM

Question: How were you guys able to create such an entertaining thread sans my help?

FWIW, since I seen his name mentioned, I can meetup with The Joint most anytime to hopefully put any claims to rest. That said, I don't believe I have anything else to add to this thread, for you fuckers seem to have found all the good stuff already.  Cry
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:08:21 PM

The Joint's just a cry baby, make sure you wear your diving suit, and bring a laser pointer to your meeting, since he'll accuse you of not reading his un-related drivel..
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:11:24 PM

i hear vod punches himself in the balls for fun
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:07:49 PM

No, that's pammy and her 5 sisters pmsl..
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:12:06 PM

You forgot to include the joint. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10798197#msg10798197

DICKSPERIMENT IS INDEED... RETARDED!!

This thread is hilarious.

Nobody types as dry and boring as I do.  Nobody.  And to think I was accused of being BADecker.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:18:32 PM

The Joint's just a cry baby, make sure you wear your diving suit, and bring a laser pointer to your meeting, since he'll accuse you of not reading his un-related drivel..

Yeah, you keep thinking that.

This is definitely a matter of not reading posts, and certainly not in any way related to your slanderous, unfounded claims that I'm a drug-user, a confirmed scammer, and a multi-account deception manager, nor is it related to your unapologetic, fraudulent misrepresentations of post content.   Roll Eyes
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:23:45 PM

You gotta take your meds dude, its starting to affect you a lot. You have serious issues

Lol, affecting me a lot, are you lost? I have'nt had so much fun in years.. it's great noticing that the only folks sayn am fucked in the head wont say nothing of the paedo's they love helping, yup, have a nice day..

No. It doesn't affect you at all.  Obviously.

And that's why you left me fifteen (15) negative feedback remarks on March 17th.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:05:10 AM

Lot's of ignored comments on here, it's like, is there anyone NOT of this scam ring, like, are there any comment's from those not of?

Of course not..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:10:24 AM

You gotta take your meds dude, its starting to affect you a lot. You have serious issues

Lol, affecting me a lot, are you lost? I have'nt had so much fun in years.. it's great noticing that the only folks sayn am fucked in the head wont say nothing of the paedo's they love helping, yup, have a nice day..

And that's why you left me fifteen (15) negative feedback remarks on March 17th.

Am gonna be leaving you a lot more, since I have A: Clearly moved to my own thread, which is for showing the world WHO support's this Paedofeelya ring run by you (just added), Vod, Oyo, and BaDICKer, and anyone else that wants to support them with abusive posts/threads.. come on, this is an off topic thread, show yourself...

And B: Since trolling is the art of STALKING goin way too far, you are welcome here, so the rest of the world can see who the paedofeelya scam member's ARE..

pmsl...

You really are all using alias account's arent you, the same 4-5 of ya eh? the rest bugger off.. not BaDICKER, VOD, OYO, or The JOINT.. paedofeelya scam ring completed.. Nah, there's gotta be more..

Imagine arguing with yourselve's thinking you can defeat others..

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:11:19 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:21:35 AM by Decksperiment

I should call you the Max Headroom Paedofeelya scam ring, since all ya really do is t-t-t-talk to yourself's..
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:34:30 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 07:00:13 AM by Sarthak

This forum would be a heaven "IF AND ONLY IF" the trolls like Decksperiment never existed! Seriously!

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:49:11 AM

Yeah, and you clearly wanna get to heaven, since nae cunt else want's to play with you, so, you troll, by coming here to get more insults rammed right up yer arse, fuck off and con someone else ooty their btc wi yer shit excuse for begging

You'd have to give them 0.1 just to take 0.25+ no?

I wondered why you wont pay folks the 1.1 btc you should pay for helping you with THEIR btc..

Or take the winnings..

reeks of you run girlbtc, wiv a scam that works.. till yesterday.. tis a new week, what's your excuse now for not having btc?
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:59:36 AM

Ahh! Don't cry!

1) You words value very much!
2) Your trust doesn't show who you are!
3) You are a genius!
4) I am girlbtc! Vod is OYO! Dooglus is Theymos! Stunna is Quickseller!
5) I am a scammer!
6) You don't have any mental problems!
7) All of the above are true!

Happy now?
And why do you have problem when the one who wagered for me doesn't? You are jealous just because he wagered for me and I am getting some BTC! Please say if you need 0.1 BTC loan without interest, I can do that for trolls like you! And I never said the campaign is open for the next week! Thank you  Undecided

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:17:46 AM

Oh man, this trollin shit really is contagious, do you always do what I want?

Ps, njoi your inclusion in the paedo scam ring Wink
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:19:33 AM

Ahh! Don't cry!

1) You words value very much!
2) Your trust doesn't show who you are!
3) You are a genius!
4) I am girlbtc! Vod is OYO! Dooglus is Theymos! Stunna is Quickseller!
5) I am a scammer!
6) You don't have any mental problems!
7) All of the above are true!

Happy now?
And why do you have problem when the one who wagered for me doesn't? You are jealous just because he wagered for me and I am getting some BTC! Please say if you need 0.1 BTC loan without interest, I can do that for trolls like you! And I never said the campaign is open for the next week! Thank you  Undecided

Ps, I take it the scrubbin brush didnae work?

Wanna by some WHITE gloss paint?

Help's with the english dunnit?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:14:37 AM

You forgot to include the joint. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10798197#msg10798197

Nobody types as dry and boring as I do.  Nobody.  And to think I was accused of being BADecker.

So that's your MO, eh? Type boring with one user account...  Tongue
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:00:00 PM

So that's your MO, eh? Type boring with one user account...  Tongue

I use all my different aliases for different porpoises, but mostly just to keep myself company with truly stimulating discussions. Dicksperiment and all his aliases bore me to death.

the joint - dry intellectual
BADecker - religious nut
Vod - ever vigilant forum vigilante
(oYo) - wears the tin foil hat
Gleb Gamow - shock and awe

For general support and messing around, I use a plethora of others, which include bitmarket.io, XinXan and Sarthak.

*Disclaimer: This post is total bullshit. I actually don't have any aliases.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:15:10 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:31:05 PM by BADecker

Nobody types as dry and boring as I do.  Nobody.  And to think I was accused of being BADecker.

So that's your MO, eh? Type boring with one user account...  Tongue

I use all my different aliases for different porpoises, but mostly just to keep myself company with truly stimulating discussions. Dicksperiment and all his aliases bore me to death.

the joint - dry intellectual
BADecker - religious nut
Vod - ever vigilant forum vigilante
(oYo) - wears the tin foil hat
Gleb Gamow - shock and awe

For general support and messing around, I use a plethora of others, which include bitmarket.io, XinXan and Sarthak.

*Disclaimer: This post is total bullshit. I actually don't have any aliases.

C'mon, oYo. You know Dicksperm'ent is a really nice guy. Why do you pick on him like that?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:03:58 PM

Am gonna be leaving you a lot more, since I have A: Clearly moved to my own thread, which is for showing the world WHO support's this Paedofeelya ring run by you (just added), Vod, Oyo, and BaDICKer, and anyone else that wants to support them with abusive posts/threads.. come on, this is an off topic thread, show yourself...

And B: Since trolling is the art of STALKING goin way too far, you are welcome here, so the rest of the world can see who the paedofeelya scam member's ARE..

pmsl...

You really are all using alias account's arent you, the same 4-5 of ya eh? the rest bugger off.. not BaDICKER, VOD, OYO, or The JOINT.. paedofeelya scam ring completed.. Nah, there's gotta be more..

Imagine arguing with yourselve's thinking you can defeat others..

Actually, *every* member on this forum is the same person, except you.  It must be true because nobody else agrees with you.

Keep leaving useless feedback.  Notice the effect it's had on my trust rating, then notice the effect it's had on yours.
Remember, the more negative feedback you leave, the better it is for me.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:48:17 PM

What a fuckin buch of idiot's, dont they kiddie fidlers above me know what ignored means? Ah well, back to bombardin 'em wi their shit back, buch o fuckin troll's, PROVING my point they are indeed as claimed.. he simply dunno to fuck off, or shut the fuck up eh?

Ah well, back to it, only this time..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: