Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinYo.ga >> Win BTC Using Your Knowledge [UP TO 0.25!]  (Read 1253 times)
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:36:51 PM

Spring is here, and want to know how much YOU know about Bitcoin! Here are something things you should know about the contest:

• Your username on Bitcoin Yoga MUST be your exact Bitcointalk username. Prizes are claimed via bitcointalk.
  • The contest is scheduled to end on the 31st of March, just 2 weeks from now.
  • The contest consists of a "Q&A" style treasure-hunt. Each correct answer moves you onto the next level.
  • The winners will be decided by the users that are at the top of the leaderboard at 12:00 GMT March 31st, 2015.
  • Any cheating results in immediate disqualification, this includes sharing answers.
  • The maximum number of levels to be included are 30. If the maximum level is reached legitimately before the end of the contest, the leaderboard will freeze and the winners will be paid. Levels are given 10 at a time.

More rules can be found here: http://www.bitcoinyo.ga/rules.php

Can't get by a question? Answers are available for 0.01 BTC each. To prevent users from getting to the top solely by buying answers, after 4 questions are bought, the price jumps to 0.015 BTC per answer. No more than 8 questions may be bought from a single user. PM me to buy an answer.

Unofficial prize ordering (approximate amounts, to be confirmed):

1st: 0.25 BTC
2nd: 0.1 BTC
3rd: 0.08 BTC
4th: 0.05 BTC
5th: 0.03 BTC
6th to 12th: 0.02 BTC

http://www.bitcoinyo.ga/

Some extra tips:

Be careful when giving out your trust, you can easily be used to get some quick easy answers.
Answers are designed to make you think outside the box.
If you're stuck on an answer, try another approach.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:55:57 PM

Escrow or no one plays. Simple as that.

I think you still owe me for topping the one before the one before this one.
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:02:52 PM

We didn't reach the minimum amount of bought levels to be able to payout. This time, we lowered the prizes and upped the fee for answers. I hope that even things out so it can run smoothly.
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:44:31 PM

We didn't reach the minimum amount of bought levels to be able to payout. This time, we lowered the prizes and upped the fee for answers. I hope that even things out so it can run smoothly.

There is nothing in the rules on your site or in your OP that say anything about a "minimum amount of bought levels".  There is just a payout structure.  Are there hidden rules?  Seems shady.

Also the price per hint on your linked site says ".005BTC" while your OP says ".01BTC".  Seems amateurish.

Edit: Looking at your history it seems like this is the third time you've tried to run this.  Looks like the past two times you've not payed out the amounts promised. 
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:03:01 PM

There is nothing in the rules on your site or in your OP that say anything about a "minimum amount of bought levels".  There is just a payout structure.  Are there hidden rules?  Seems shady.

Also the price per hint on your linked site says ".005BTC" while your OP says ".01BTC".  Seems amateurish.

Edit: Looking at your history it seems like this is the third time you've tried to run this.  Looks like the past two times you've not payed out the amounts promised. 

We've returned all bought answers. Over 0.15 was returned to players. If we missed you, your Bitcoin can be credited towards answers for this new game.
CryForMeSky

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:24:59 PM

We've returned all bought answers. Over 0.15 was returned to players. If we missed you, your Bitcoin can be credited towards answers for this new game.

That doesn't answer my question.  Are there hidden rules to the game?  Why are those rules hidden and not out in the open?  Have you run this game twice in the past?  Have you payed out the promised amounts in the previous two games?
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:28:30 PM

That doesn't answer my question.  Are there hidden rules to the game?  Why are those rules hidden and not out in the open?  Have you run this game twice in the past?  Have you payed out the promised amounts in the previous two games?

Are you trying to be high quality or what? There are no hidden rules, and no, we didn't payout in the previous games for reasons stated above.
CryForMeSky

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

Are you trying to be high quality or what? There are no hidden rules, and no, we didn't payout in the previous games for reasons stated above.

I don't know what "be high quality" means.  Am I expecting high quality out of someone who is looking for my business?  Yes.

If there are no hidden rules, then you should have payed out the past games.  Right?  If the rules stated "here are the payouts" and said nothing about "minimum amount of bought levels" then you are obligated to pay out as listed, even if it means you run at a deficit for the game.  That's called fairness and transparency.
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:26:33 PM

Umm, why are you posting  Grin

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:36:10 PM

This is the first time you mention this. It was stated nowhere in the previous game. You still owe me the prizes.

You are supposed to pay the prize, not refund the amount. btw, I didn't even get a satoshi. Can you post the transaction id? Wink
CryForMeSky

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:24:46 PM

I think it's fun to expose scams and point out logical inconsistencies.

Once again, here are the questions I asked that you haven't responded to:

I don't know what "be high quality" means.  Am I expecting high quality out of someone who is looking for my business?  Yes.

If there are no hidden rules, then you should have payed out the past games.  Right?  If the rules stated "here are the payouts" and said nothing about "minimum amount of bought levels" then you are obligated to pay out as listed, even if it means you run at a deficit for the game.  That's called fairness and transparency.
BumbleBeeTC

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:56:02 PM

I think these guys won't payout as well, but umm I agree. You soung like my wife when she isn't thinking straight  Grin what are you even going on about?
CryForMeSky

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:58:46 PM

I think these guys won't payout as well, but umm I agree. You soung like my wife when she isn't thinking straight  Grin what are you even going on about?

You agree with what?  That scammers should be able to scam unimpeded?  What do you not understand about my questions, they are all very straightforward and anyone with basic English skills should be able to comprehend them.
Grumpster

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:09:45 PM

Hope nobody is using the same password as their Bitcointalk account. The OP is a member of a well known hacking forum and recently posted about making a site that captures usernames & passwords that are used to register. Beware & change your BCT password immediately if you used the same one on his site.
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:12:53 PM

Hope nobody is using the same password as their Bitcointalk account. The OP is a member of a well known hacking forum and recently posted about making a site that captures usernames & passwords that are used to register. Beware & change your BCT password immediately if you used the same one on his site.

Link to thread please Smiley
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:32:17 AM

Players, please do not jump to assumptions. The more players you repel, the lesser the prizes will be Smiley
Bitcoin Yoga (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:41:56 PM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: