Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skywave is not controlled by USA govt (unlike BitSat)  (Read 727 times)
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:08:51 PM

I'm not a big fan of Bitcoin but I can't just watch as you dig a grave for it. BitSat is controlled by USA govt, why not use something that can't be shut down by Obama? Maybe this could help you - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave? Or something else?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:40:17 PM

Well, I understand that 99% want just to make a quick buck and don't really care about other things...
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:09:02 PM

Well, I understand that 99% want just to make a quick buck and don't really care about other things...

Your first post is about your disdain for bitcoin. Your second post is about your disdain for people using bitcoin (99%). My first post is to wonder why you would help us seeing the light.  'You shall love your neighbor as yourself?

Cool

P.S: Wow 900+ posts on a forum its genesis you hate? You are dedicated indeed... Or paid for it.

Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:16:35 PM

Your first post is about your disdain for bitcoin. Your second post is about your disdain for people using bitcoin (99%). My first post is to wonder why you would help us seeing the light.  'You shall love your neighbor as yourself?

Cool

P.S: Wow 900+ posts on a forum its genesis you hate? You are dedicated indeed... Or paid for it.

Paid? If you dig deeper into my post history you will see a proof of handing over handreds of thousands dollars worth cryptocoins to the community. Something doesn't add up in your logic. Try the duck test.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:22:29 PM

Cool

Paid? If you dig deeper into my post history you will see a proof of handing over handreds of thousands dollars worth cryptocoins to the community. Something doesn't add up in your logic. Try the duck test.

My logic of you hating bitcoin or everyone using bitcoin? I should have read your name before posting... Now I remember...

Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:35:49 PM

My logic of you hating bitcoin or everyone using bitcoin? I should have read your name before posting... Now I remember...

If pointing to weak spots is equal to hate for you...
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:20:11 PM

I'm not a big fan of Bitcoin but I can't just watch as you dig a grave for it. BitSat is controlled by USA govt, why not use something that can't be shut down by Obama? Maybe this could help you - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave? Or something else?

IP over HF is still a bit slow. Isn't it? Perhaps I've missed something but as far as I can remember the bandwidth was something like 1200 bit/sec at best (but 600 bit/sec was the most common a few years ago).
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:39:21 PM

IP over HF is still a bit slow. Isn't it? Perhaps I've missed something but as far as I can remember the bandwidth was something like 1200 bit/sec at best (but 600 bit/sec was the most common a few years ago).

You refer to frequency modulation maybe?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: