Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin rigged?  (Read 2065 times)
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:44:36 PM

I just wonder why they should rigged the site but they does!
I know poker and I know variance but its just too much.
I lost hands 1 out of 20 odds to lose but not only once, five and six in a row, its not normal, its like 1 out of 2000000.
So they does like pokerstars.... Rigged!
Nitrogen is not rigged and is easy to see.
So... Why they do this?  Don they make enough with the rake?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:55:02 PM

I know it is strange but that things may happen and it does not mean that the site is rigged,if you play many hands you will have many types of situations
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:03:18 AM

there software is very honest
they belong to WPN which has many customers
you have to accept loses online man cause there is variance and if you play many tables you are dealt thousands of hands which means you will see many bad beats

and also to help u ignore that feeling
just try to remember the hands that you played them super lucky
believe me you will feel ok

keep it up grinders  Grin Grin
rockBTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:16:17 AM

we can make accusations all day but there is no way to prove anything
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:17:16 AM

Honestly, I've had more unlikely things happen to me gambling. If you can't prove anything except probability and claiming that the odds are insane, than don't post.
jorjito25 (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:17:22 AM

Yes I know that bad beats are very easy to remember and lucky hands you forget easy... but I know what im saying.
Ive been playing and dealing poker half of my life and I can see when there is something wrong so believe me when I say that the game is rigged.
Anyway I will never play again on this site or pokerstars...
Small sites are better!
Mist

Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:19:52 AM

Yes I know that bad beats are very easy to remember and lucky hands you forget easy... but I know what im saying.
Ive been playing and dealing poker half of my life and I can see when there is something wrong so believe me when I say that the game is rigged.
Anyway I will never play again on this site or pokerstars...
Small sites are better!

Mhmm, whatever you say conspiracy theorist.
The Bitman

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:20:35 AM

Think of it this way - if they're rigged then sooner or later they're going to be caught with undeniable proof and then of course be put out of business. If they're legit, then they will continue for years & years to come and continue earning big money through their rake and everyone wins. I'd advise against making such accusations against sites unless you have some kind of actual proof or evidence to back up your claims... but again, just my own opinion.
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:21:16 AM

/thread

Op just makes himself look stupid.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:36:15 AM

I don't think betcoin is rigged, if you play poker, luck is a part of this game, dude.

Luck, courage, skills, IQ, EQ are all needed in poker. If you wanna get a world champion, you need them all.

And you said pokerstards rigged? Any proof? I know full tilt poker had a "God mode" scandal.

But generally it's fair.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:54:44 AM

I lost hands 1 out of 20 odds to lose but not only once, five and six in a row, its not normal, its like 1 out of 2000000.
So... Why they do this?  Don they make enough with the rake?

I know this feeling Op. I've been there many times. I always go it when my 10+ dice rolls with 49.5% chance of winning are loses and then 5 more are lost as well. Then I wonder wtf! this is simply not possible to achieve in real life... But I guess it is just hard bad luck that struck people sometimes, if you do not like betcoin go play somewhere else and check new things out.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:56:57 AM

I don't think betcoin is rigged, if you play poker, luck is a part of this game, dude.

Luck, courage, skills, IQ, EQ are all needed in poker. If you wanna get a world champion, you need them all.

And you said pokerstards rigged? Any proof? I know full tilt poker had a "God mode" scandal.

But generally it's fair.
I totally agree

and saying pokerstars is rigged is just ridiculous because it is one of the biggest sites in the internet and it is really controlled by the people and agencies
tidus1097

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:59:29 AM

I don't believe they are rigged. You sir just had a extremely bad case of "luck"
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:00:56 AM

Not submitting any proof of the rigging?

Seems you are just unlucky. Play 1000s of hands and show us the rigging.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:14:36 AM

Not submitting any proof of the rigging?

Seems you are just unlucky. Play 1000s of hands and show us the rigging.
It is really hard to provide valid proof of site being rigged. You need to have knowledge and abilities to be able to do that. If you are just a "normal gambler" and site is 'well masked' you are in bad position.
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:57:23 AM

A lot of these sites run like pokerstars a lot of action flops but you have to take in account the number of hands played the you would at a live game. The sites make money from the rake so I think the cards dealt are to keep players at the table. That's my opinion try playing at SWC there not to bad.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:14:57 AM

So why don't you simply play at Nitrogen? If you're suspicious about a site just go somewhere else.
I usually lose at dice, so I don't play dice. Simple, right?

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:42:25 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 06:17:38 PM by senseless

Their RNG is broken. I've got identical hands on 2 different tables at the same time (same suits, same cards, identical...) -- MULTIPLE times. That's with less than 1000 hands played there. And for you guys who gni gni gni about probability.. There is a probability that the universe will flash out of existence or the sun will explode.. But here we are...

Also can't count the number of times there are 3 of a kind on the flop. Again, less than 1000 hands.

I certainly won't be playing there again after today. Just thought I'd try it out.

btw, sorry to resurrect a dead thread but it's #1 on google for "betcoin poker rigged"

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:15:47 PM

So... Why they do this?  Don they make enough with the rake?

It isnt related to single site. I faced with same thing on other sites. It is likely nature of this game.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

If you offer 80 - 133% rakeback + other promotions, how can you make enough with the rake, if you pay more then the rake you receive?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: