Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Revenue Share on altcointalk.org - Serious Partner Needed  (Read 1088 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:47:07 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:40:39 AM by psybits

http://altcointalk.org has now had a soft launch.

Feel free to join and start posting and growing the community. You can post all your altcoin (and Bitcoin) giveaways and you can also promote your altcoin services there too. We have plans to grow the community over the next few months. See you there! If you want to help out in anyway just post in this thread.

I'm looking for someone who wants to manage a forum at altcointalk.org

I will maintain ownership of the domain, while you will own the forum itself. Server costs will be split 50/50. Profit split will be 50/50

I will also support the project with my Bitcoin marketing service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com with at least 1 press release per month.

I also own some altcoins I can giveaway to help promote the forum. I will supply some coins if you can manage the giveaways to help us get a lot of members fast.

Revenue share will be 50/50. After 6-12 months of operation and marketing altcointalk.org should be earning a considerable amount in advertising revenue. Just look at bitcointalk.org today. altcointalk.org will be seen as a sister site, and will become popular fast. We can continue this arrangement indefinitely.

I'm looking for a serious partner. Someone who understands it will probably be 6 months of hard work before we start seeing good profits. You will also need to manage a twitter account and keep this updated to help grow the forum, I can help grow this account fast too.

PM me if interested!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfilliates

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:56:46 AM

I will maintain ownership of the domain, while you will own the forum itself. Server costs will be split 50/50. Profit split will be 50/50

I will also support the project with my Bitcoin marketing service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com with at least 1 press release per month.

I also own some altcoins I can giveaway to help promote the forum. I will supply some coins if you can manage the giveaways to help us get a lot of members fast.

Revenue share will be 50/50. After 6-12 months of operation and marketing altcointalk.org should be earning a considerable amount in advertising revenue. Just look at bitcointalk.org today. altcointalk.org will be seen as a sister site, and will become popular fast. We can continue this arrangement indefinitely.

I'm looking for a serious partner. Someone who understands it will probably be 6 months of hard work before we start seeing good profits. You will also need to manage a twitter account and keep this updated to help grow the forum, I can help grow this account fast too.

PM me if interested!

I can probably do this even without profit on my side, although I might not be very active. Still, PM me what I need to do but it seems pretty complicated in the OP.

Please reserve me as a global moderator if you wish. That'll probably be suitable for me.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:02:25 AM

PM me if interested!

I can probably do this even without profit on my side, although I might not be very active. Still, PM me what I need to do but it seems pretty complicated in the OP.

Please reserve me as a global moderator if you wish. That'll probably be suitable for me.

Thanks for your interest in being a global mod! I'm also looking for someone to install the forum, set it up, and manage the server.

Will definitely keep you in mind when the site launches!

It will be an awesome forum, it's a shame I am too busy to work on it full time.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:17:14 PM

PM me if interested!

Thanks for your interest in being a global mod! I'm also looking for someone to install the forum, set it up, and manage the server.

It will be an awesome forum, it's a shame I am too busy to work on it full time.

Do you already have the domain/hosting? Setting it up is a breeze
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:36:28 PM

PM me if interested!

Do you already have the domain/hosting? Setting it up is a breeze

I own the domain. I don't have the hosting.

Yes setting it up is easy. Configuring all the forum sections and managing the site day to day will take more time.

You're welcome to help if you're offering Wink
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:41:20 PM

I can easily help in installing the forums (way too easy) as well as being a moderator

psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:48:40 PM

I can easily help in installing the forums (way too easy) as well as being a moderator

How about adding all the forum boards, integrating advertising etc? Do you have time for that too? I know softaculous install takes 5 seconds but I want someone who wants to set up the boards and things too Wink

Thanks everyone for all the support. You are all welcome to contribute. It will be nice to see altcointalk.org take off!
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

How about adding all the forum boards, integrating advertising etc? Do you have time for that too? I know softaculous install takes 5 seconds but I want someone who wants to set up the boards and things too Wink

Thanks everyone for all the support. You are all welcome to contribute. It will be nice to see altcointalk.org take off!

I can do this and I have the hosting. Shoot me a pm. I'll go and install the forum software now
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:12:10 PM

I do not know how to setup a forum. I do not know how to use social media to my expense , I do not know how to put boards up and rule the forum as a moderator.

But DAMN if this isn't a job I would love to do. I wish I could help I would love to learn the ways if anyone can show me how and I will keep running it and advertising it , I would spend time and money into this to make it an altcoin version of bitcointalk but unfortunately right now altcoin board of bitcoin IS the altcoin version of bitcointalk.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:26:46 AM

We have had a soft launch at http://altcointalk.org

Anyone can register now! We encourage giveaways (you can post your giveaways there) and we also encourage self promotion so if you have a crypto service to promote make a post about it! We have plans to grow the forum into a huge crypto community over the coming months.

To everyone who has replied to this thread, feel free to register on http://altcointalk.org with the same user name as here if you want to help as well Wink There is no revenue so you would be a volunteer but I love the enthusiasm in this thread and if anyone wants to help grow the site I would appreciate it.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:01:03 AM

Anyone can register now! We encourage giveaways (you can post your giveaways there) and we also encourage self promotion so if you have a crypto service to promote make a post about it! We have plans to grow the forum into a huge crypto community over the coming months.

To everyone who has replied to this thread, feel free to register on http://altcointalk.org with the same user name as here if you want to help as well Wink There is no revenue so you would be a volunteer but I love the enthusiasm in this thread and if anyone wants to help grow the site I would appreciate it.

Would Love to me a mod there if there are any Openings and Maybe donate. Smiley
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:18:29 AM

Thanks for your interest! Will keep your mod request in mind.

Rather than donating would be awesome if you wanted to run a giveaway with some spare coins you might have (can be any altcoin really) for people that join the forum (and maybe they have to make at least 1 or 2 posts to claim the giveaway) at: http://altcointalk.org/index.php?board=26.0

If you do something cool like that to help the community grow we will make you a mod Wink

We do have lots of plans to grow the community over the coming months too.
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:22:39 AM

I'd offer to help, I have a decade of managing forum experience but I would not be interested in using mybb. If you want to use a professional forum software then hit me up.

Regards
-ksguy
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:26:45 AM

I'd offer to help, I have a decade of managing forum experience but I would not be interested in using mybb. If you want to use a professional forum software then hit me up.

Regards
-ksguy

Thanks ksguy. We've gone with SMF the same as bitcointalk.

Feel free to take a look and if you wanted to help out that would be great.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:30:42 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:56:53 AM by onewiseguy

Rather than donating would be awesome if you wanted to run a giveaway with some spare coins you might have (can be any altcoin really) for people that join the forum (and maybe they have to make at least 1 or 2 posts to claim the giveaway) at: http://altcointalk.org/index.php?board=26.0

If you do something cool like that to help the community grow we will make you a mod Wink

That sounds like a great idea.  will use Doge Smiley

Edit: nxt Smiley
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:35:50 AM

That sounds like a great idea.  will use Doge Smiley

That would be awesome!

Let me know when it is up and we will make you a mod Wink
KSGuy

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:40:57 AM

Oh sorry, I meant SMF.. Mybb and smf are very close, phpbb as well as far as free forums go.

Have you considered a paid forum script like xenforo, ipb or vbulletin?
Either of those would provide a much more professional forum compared to smf.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:49:57 AM

Oh sorry, I meant SMF.. Mybb and smf are very close, phpbb as well as far as free forums go.

Thanks for the feedback but I have a weakness for making altcointalk look like bitcointalk Wink
KSGuy

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:41:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback but I have a weakness for making altcointalk look like bitcointalk Wink
That's to bad, but I wish you luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: