Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0  (Read 28815 times)
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:38:51 AM

im building my own wallet will upload after i finish.

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:39:48 AM

btw wallet looks very nice dev, but please fix this run-time error (maybe try to static build) so we can stack our coins. thanks
My wallet won't open either and I can't figure out why I keep getting the runtime error that other people are saying that they are getting as well??
Also wouldn't mind if someone could give me a demo of what I should put into my .bat file for solomining this coin Smiley
Be sure to setup the ZirkCoin.conf file with the information listed in the OP. Then in your .bat mine looks like sgminer.exe -k scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:33555 -u username -p password --thread-concurrency xxxx -I 20 --no-submit-stale
Zirk (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:42:40 AM

btw wallet looks very nice dev, but please fix this run-time error (maybe try to static build) so we can stack our coins. thanks
My wallet won't open either and I can't figure out why I keep getting the runtime error that other people are saying that they are getting as well??
Also wouldn't mind if someone could give me a demo of what I should put into my .bat file for solomining this coin Smiley
Be sure to setup the ZirkCoin.conf file with the information listed in the OP. Then in your .bat mine looks like sgminer.exe -k scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:33555 -u username -p password --thread-concurrency xxxx -I 20 --no-submit-stale

Is your wallet working now VegasMiner with the ZirkCoin.conf provided in the main post?
YesOrNo

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:49:11 AM

Is your wallet working now VegasMiner with the ZirkCoin.conf provided in the main post?
I think .conf has nothing  to do with broken wallet
VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:53:24 AM

Nah my wallet is still broken. The information I provided was for educational purposes only. It didn't matter if I had a config or not I got the error. Windows 8.1 64-Bit. I did reboot the computer and the wallet opened and synced properly. Once I started mining it crashed again.
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:55:09 AM

Nah my wallet is still broken. The information I provided was for educational purposes only. It didn't matter if I had a config or not I got the error. Windows 8.1 64-Bit. I did reboot the computer and the wallet opened and synced properly. Once I started mining it crashed again.

Try restarting your computer and make sure the rpcport is set in the config and see if that fixes it?
utclover

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:56:59 AM

you need to re-compile the wallet.
make it a static build.
sologap

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:00:09 AM

you need to re-compile the wallet.
make it a static build.

im doing this ill upload in 10 mins

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Ya hopefully someone gets a working windows wallet soon here because I am missing out on valuable mining time lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:13:33 AM

Ya hopefully someone gets a working windows wallet soon here because I am missing out on valuable mining time lol

I dunno what kind of equip you have but its already hit with like 30gh/s  you're not missing much in a solo mine i don't think
sologap

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:14:00 AM

i might not successfully build that bitch because it needs QT webkitwidgets and im too lazy to install all the deps to build webkitwidgets.

anyone wants to, see here:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingQtOnWindows
http://site.icu-project.org/download

Undecided

utclover

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:16:23 AM

i might not successfully build that bitch because it needs QT webkitwidgets and im too lazy to install all the deps to build webkitwidgets.

anyone wants to, see here:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingQtOnWindows
http://site.icu-project.org/download

Undecided
i got the same QT webkitwidgets error when i tried to compile
utclover

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:17:47 AM

dev just put more .dll files in the wallet folder.
that should work for now.

the reason it worked on your computer is because you already have all the .dll files
we don't
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:19:14 AM

Here's a recompiled version, try this if you are having wallet errors and let us know if it works or not?

If you still get errors could you please try restarting your PC first and try again if that doesn't work can you let us know a detailed explanation so we can fix this asap.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!MQ5Wjb4A!nsboh3Cl_6M_bAbLnTc4wpkyUeUJ5PQQgZgb7QOpep8
sologap

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:19:23 AM

dev just put more .dll files in the wallet folder.
that should work for now.

yes, or only uncomment this line in .pro file :

win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS += -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++

sologap

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:22:33 AM

Here's a recompiled version, try this if you are having wallet errors and let us know if it works or not?

If you still get errors could you please try restarting your PC first and try again if that doesn't work can you let us know a detailed explanation so we can fix this asap.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!MQ5Wjb4A!nsboh3Cl_6M_bAbLnTc4wpkyUeUJ5PQQgZgb7QOpep8

same :

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK   

please recompile as follow :

uncomment this line in .pro file :

win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS += -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 08:23:22 AM

restarting a pc has nothing to do with an incomplete wallet... You as a dev should know that  Cheesy
utclover

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:24:29 AM

you need to either compile a static build
or give us more .dll files
its up to you
more .dll files would be easier for you
but a static built wallet would be much better.
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:25:31 AM

its up to you

That is all the .dll files, it is working for other people so we cannot figure why it won't work for you. Also you cannot static build with qtwebkit.
utclover

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:31:00 AM

its up to you

That is all the .dll files, it is working for other people so we cannot figure why it won't work for you. Also you cannot static build with qtwebkit.
the only explanation i can think of then is that there are missing .dll files.
well for me i don't need a windows wallet i can use my linux pc
but for others...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: