Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0  (Read 28813 times)
utclover

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:49:04 PM

why do you guys have to kill every sdc clone.
if you don't want clones don't make open source ffs
instead of attacking it why not mine it because its actually a very good coin(uses your awesome coin as the base)
maybe they will improve upon it. who know.
i mined 8k coins. now those wont be worth 100 btc, but maybe they will be worth 5 btc or something idk. i dont care honestly
but give it a chance imo.

Alternatively why don't you guys join the Shadow Project?
The coin is highly undervalued and you'd still be "early adopters".
I am not involved in this coin.
im just a miner/trader
i mined and traded sdc too...

i am actually very happy and thankful that someone made a good sdc clone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:49:58 PM

Everyone is entitled to fork and clone a coin as they wish.

But it is deceptive to promise the community future "developments" as if they are actual developers when they are really just waiting in the wing to copy someone else's work. Seriously look at the roadmap for Zirk, it's the same as SDCs.

Also to give yourself a 1% premine for doing nothing more than copying/pasting is very shady indeed.

I just get tired of the scam coins around here and the more people start calling out this BS before it gets out of control the better. We need LESS coins around here not more. I would like to see more and more multipools caught holding the bag for a change instead of investors as they are probably half the reason these weekly scam coins get thrown out there, it is miner welfare.
Zirk (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:06:23 PM

Everyone is entitled to fork and clone a coin as they wish.

But it is deceptive to promise the community future "developments" as if they are actual developers when they are really just waiting in the wing to copy someone else's work. Seriously look at the roadmap for Zirk, it's the same as SDCs.

Also to give yourself a 1% premine for doing nothing more than copying/pasting is very shady indeed.

I just get tired of the scam coins around here and the more people start calling out this BS before it gets out of control the better. We need LESS coins around here not more. I would like to see more and more multipools caught holding the bag for a change instead of investors as they are probably half the reason these weekly scam coins get thrown out there, it is miner welfare.

Yes we have forked a altcoin just like every other altcoin has forked from in the start (SDC from BlackCoin for example).

We have never said that SDC did not do any hard work, obviously they have if we have decided to fork from them, also we have done work too as customizing and creating ZirkCoin was not a quick and easy task. (Try customize and build yourself and let us know Wink)

Our roadmap is not the same, and will be designed differently as we have no affiliation with them apart from the base source code.

At the end of the day it is your choice in what you mine, but posting fud does not help any new start ups succeed and if the fud continues we will have no choice but to open a Moderated thread so we can actually talk developments instead of trying to tread through the insults, fud and accusations.

You all have the choice to come and join us at our Forums  if you wish to also.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:14:39 PM

I'd be careful with this wallet.  The SDC code has a few magic numbers hardcoded in in some places, unpredictable how this coin will behave when it starts hitting certain blocks etc.  There's a few shadow references that were missed in the UI, which also makes me wonder if some of the stuff under the hood for the anon tokens is also broken.  Might be a good idea for someone to go through and just QC test every function in the wallet.  Better to find and fix that stuff now while people are still focused on mining and not using it.  People are throwing a lot of hash at this, so the coin is here now, so best thing to do is go read through the code line by line and make sure everything was caught and adjusted properly.  IIRC you have a couple hundred thousand blocks before it starts to explode.  Doublecheck your protocol version and version switches etc. too BTW.
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:14:28 PM

Dev please added pool - http://zirk.binpool.com/ in OP - pool fees 0%

And guys spread gigahash on our pool. thanks
ewakr

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:47:27 PM

Started mining  Roll Eyes
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:24:15 PM

Started mining  Roll Eyes

Glad to have you onboard ewakr, hope you get some ZIRK before end of mining stage Smiley
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:38:14 PM

When I launch the windows wallet is just crashes. Well, it opened once fine then when I tried the second time it when it crashed and now it just crashes when I launch it.
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:39:26 PM

When I launch the windows wallet is just crashes. Well, it opened once fine then when I tried the second time it when it crashed and now it just crashes when I launch it.

Try removing the ZirkCoin.conf and restarting your pc. Also don't try and solo mine as it is causing problems on some peoples computers.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:05:50 PM

Will grab a few of these, see how it all goes
P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:32:20 PM

seriously?
Jesus… ur a "Hero member"?

C'mon people
If u like Shadow tech then get into Shadow…

Right?
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:50:28 PM

seriously?

C'mon people

Right?

Sorry P3RS3US this thread is about ZirkCoin, if you would like to discuss Shadow please go to their thread and do so. If you dislike ZIRK that is fine, we arent forcing you to be here.
ewakr

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:07:50 PM

Invested around 5$ hopefully it pays off! Tongue Roll Eyes
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:28:24 PM

seriously?

C'mon people

Right?

Sorry P3RS3US this thread is about ZirkCoin, if you would like to discuss Shadow please go to their thread and do so. If you dislike ZIRK that is fine, we arent forcing you to be here.

OK

I'll leave u be to pursue whatever it is ur up to…
BUT
There is no way you can open ur mouth to utter the word "ZirkCoin" without being consumed by the much larger Shadow that engulfs you.

If u expected to get away with this so easy… let me be the first to disabuse you of your misapprehension.

The Shadow community is STRONG and better to not be vexed by the likes of you.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:58:45 PM

seriously?

C'mon people

Right?

You know they can buy any account status right Smiley)

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:00:25 AM

There is no way you can open ur mouth to utter the word "ZirkCoin" without being consumed by the much larger Shadow that engulfs you.

If u expected to get away with this so easy… let me be the first to disabuse you of your misapprehension.

Get away with what exactly? We have not done anything wrong apart from trying to start our own Crypto-Currency and used ShadowCoin as a base?
SDC is open source just like bitcoin etc, nothing has been done "wrong".

Anyway back to ZirkCoin we are still working on the wallet crashing issue for some people and hopefully will have a fix soon, also the ZirkCoin website should be live soon too!
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:07:41 AM

Get away with what exactly? We have not done anything wrong apart from trying to start our own Crypto-Currency and used ShadowCoin as a base?

Anyway back to ZirkCoin we are still working on the wallet crashing issue for some people and hopefully will have a fix soon, also the ZirkCoin website should be live soon too!
You guys still don't know, do you?
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:35:21 AM

Don't know what exactly?
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:49:03 AM

Don't know what exactly?

I think they want you to give credit to ShadowCoin in the ZirkCoin documentation (I'm guessing).

Mining since 2014
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:14:45 AM

Don't know what exactly?

I think they want you to give credit to ShadowCoin in the ZirkCoin documentation (I'm guessing).

That would be nice…
But it's more that that…

the baleful eye of child_harold turns to ZIRK

IM NO REP 4 SDC
JUST A DIEHARD SHADOWER…

Shadow is just now coming of age
It has a still small yet fearsome community…

You didnt take just the code… you tried to take the look and feel too…

You messed with the wrong coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: