Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0  (Read 28815 times)
Zirk (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:15:51 PM

We are still investigating wallet issues, but on a fresh windows 7 64bit install it syncs fine with the bootstrap.dat listed on the main post so we are still trying to narrow it down.

We have also been listed on CoinMarketCap here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zirkcoin/
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:17:24 PM

Why worried to get about Zirk... Smiley
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:17:50 PM

Glad I didn't mine this trash lol

I wouldn't have even ran a pool for this, and i ran them for some pretty bad coins

1. You don't have a pool.

2. You buy shit like Crave and wildbeastcoin Cheesy

3. GTFO Cheesy

EDIT:

Do people extract everything from the rar file in a folder and start the wallet?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:19:59 PM

We are still investigating wallet issues, but on a fresh windows 7 64bit install it syncs fine with the bootstrap.dat listed on the main post so we are still trying to narrow it down.

We have also been listed on CoinMarketCap here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zirkcoin/

I tried my wallet on Win7 x64 as well, but it crashed as it is crashing on Win 8.1... The problem is not with the new wallets, but with old ones (i.e. which have coins in it). I believe that we can help you fixing it tomorrow, but can't promise anything at the moment.

Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:22:04 PM

I tried my wallet on Win7 x64 as well, but it crashed as it is crashing on Win 8.1... The problem is not with the new wallets, but with old ones (i.e. which have coins in it). I believe that we can help you fixing it tomorrow, but can't promise anything at the moment.

Delete wallet, download new wallet.

Keep the same /appdata folder.

It will work, your coins will be visible in the new wallet.
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:22:30 PM

Have you tried starting it with the -repairwallet command?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:24:27 PM

I tried both of the methods mentioned above. I believe that FAIL dev said that the wallet is not compiled right, but I also said that I'm not a tech guy. Smiley

P.S. He fixed it for me though so I don't have problems now. Thing is that other people are experiencing them.

xrn

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:59:30 PM

Zirk dev you start to irritate me .... look I'm software engineer and i know how use PC ... i spend 3/4 hours for test wallet because i invest a lot of in Zirk.

1. I had wallet v1.0 - all works good and i staked, in night around block 5k i had application crash
2. I downloaded wallet 1.1 and i had still Runtime error.
3. I delete ALL from AppData - one more time error arround block 5k
4. I delete all and download bootstrap file - Runtime Error

5. Go to my laptop and try install wallet used all methods - Runtime Error ...

6. Go to my brother and use bootstrap method - wallet work great with my wallet.dat

Pls dont tell us all the time the same "Use boodstrap method" - BECAUSE WALLET HAS BUG AND YOU SHOULD FIX IT (in my opinion this is somethink with QT compilation and dll files, because i have error and wallet work in background it can sync and stake but i cant use it, i can only click ok in error window) !!!!

I dont make fud - i have a lot of Zirk, and want to invest more but dev you must help us ok ?
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:15:12 PM

Zirk dev you start to irritate me .... look I'm software engineer and i know how use PC ... i spend 3/4 hours for test wallet because i invest a lot of in Zirk.

1. I had wallet v1.0 - all works good and i staked, in night around block 5k i had application crash
2. I downloaded wallet 1.1 and i had still Runtime error.
3. I delete ALL from AppData - one more time error arround block 5k
4. I delete all and download bootstrap file - Runtime Error

5. Go to my laptop and try install wallet used all methods - Runtime Error ...

6. Go to my brother and use bootstrap method - wallet work great with my wallet.dat

Pls dont tell us all the time the same "Use boodstrap method" - BECAUSE WALLET HAS BUG AND YOU SHOULD FIX IT (in my opinion this is somethink with QT compilation and dll files, because i have error and wallet work in background it can sync and stake but i cant use it, i can only click ok in error window) !!!!

I dont make fud - i have a lot of Zirk, and want to invest more but dev you must help us ok ?

We are trying to locate the error, as it works fine on some computers and not on the other? The same methods were used to compile the V1 and V1.1 wallets, and the same .dll files were included.

The problem that makes it not an easy fix is that it works on all our enviroments, works on all *nix systems and we are having reports of it working on most window systems also.

If you look at the blockexplorer that has over 30 connections = 30+ people having no problems at all.

We are trying out best to get a fix out there so please bear with us.
xrn

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:35:54 PM

I tried both of the methods mentioned above. I believe that FAIL dev said that the wallet is not compiled right, but I also said that I'm not a tech guy. Smiley

P.S. He fixed it for me though so I don't have problems now. Thing is that other people are experiencing them.

Can you send me fixed version ?

P.S Dear investor want you use Slack or IRC ?

If Slack i made channel for us, you must send me yours email in PM and i invite you

If IRC join to #Zirkcoin (someone register channel Mar 21 01:00:04 2015 who did it ? )
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:20:23 PM

Welcome!

https://c-cex.com/?p=zirk-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=zirk-usd

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:23:11 PM

great

CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:23:45 PM

I registered the #Zirkcoin IRC as I was worried about it being open for "anyone" to take.

I have invested 10,000 ZIRK so far, with mining and buying over the past week or so.

The reason I like this coin is because of the pretty much spot on amount of coins mined during the POW phase.

I used to be a Reddcoin supporter at one point but then realised that many of the new users are not going to stick around long when the client says 128 days to stake mine a block!

Zirkcoin with a much smaller amount of coins and 100% interest means that new users who might only be able to afford a smaller amount of ZIRK will still start seeing reasonable stake times and so will be less likely to dump their or most of their coins.

I was also worried about the lack of a website aimed more at newer members to the Crypto world so I registered Zirkcoin.org and put up a basic website and all the links are the original ones from the Zirk team.

I did this not to control anything but to actually support a coin that I like and that is not my own.

Some users will know that I made a promise to give back to the community as a whole due to a mistake in the past that will never happen again so I am hosting the zirkcoin.org domain at my own cost just to help get the coin noticed by the general public etc.

If I can manage to release a crazy basic Biebercoin Scrypt Litecoin clone that I released and get it on the Cryptopia exchange, paired against Litecoin, HTML5coin and Popularcoin then what I may lack in technical development skills, I make up for in being able to promote and market a Crypto-Currency.

I am around if the Zirkcoin Dev or Dev's need me to help promote or market their coin (for free of course) and help to get it onto exchanges.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:24:47 PM

compiling wallet for RPi lets see how it goes

Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:43:33 PM

Great,

Please add to OP DEV
xrn

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

I love this information today <3 You made my day
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:51:18 PM

nice! thats some good news

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xrn

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:52:20 PM

I registered the #Zirkcoin IRC as I was worried about it being open for "anyone" to take.

I have invested 10,000 ZIRK so far, with mining and buying over the past week or so.

The reason I like this coin is because of the pretty much spot on amount of coins mined during the POW phase.

I used to be a Reddcoin supporter at one point but then realised that many of the new users are not going to stick around long when the client says 128 days to stake mine a block!

Zirkcoin with a much smaller amount of coins and 100% interest means that new users who might only be able to afford a smaller amount of ZIRK will still start seeing reasonable stake times and so will be less likely to dump their or most of their coins.

I was also worried about the lack of a website aimed more at newer members to the Crypto world so I registered Zirkcoin.org and put up a basic website and all the links are the original ones from the Zirk team.

I did this not to control anything but to actually support a coin that I like and that is not my own.

Some users will know that I made a promise to give back to the community as a whole due to a mistake in the past that will never happen again so I am hosting the zirkcoin.org domain at my own cost just to help get the coin noticed by the general public etc.

If I can manage to release a crazy basic Biebercoin Scrypt Litecoin clone that I released and get it on the Cryptopia exchange, paired against Litecoin, HTML5coin and Popularcoin then what I may lack in technical development skills, I make up for in being able to promote and market a Crypto-Currency.

I am around if the Zirkcoin Dev or Dev's need me to help promote or market their coin (for free of course) and help to get it onto exchanges.

Dev pls add link to our IRC to OP Wink And you can add information about c-cex in wallet news Cheesy
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:36:58 PM

hahah you dont now how mutch i have LOL
 Wink
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:44:46 PM

Has been added Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: