Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZirkCoin - [100% PoS] | [New] | [Features] | Version 1.1.0  (Read 28813 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 12:01:53 AM

im sure its not my windows fault Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zirk (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:19:48 AM

I registered the #Zirkcoin IRC as I was worried about it being open for "anyone" to take.

I have invested 10,000 ZIRK so far, with mining and buying over the past week or so.

The reason I like this coin is because of the pretty much spot on amount of coins mined during the POW phase.

I used to be a Reddcoin supporter at one point but then realised that many of the new users are not going to stick around long when the client says 128 days to stake mine a block!

Zirkcoin with a much smaller amount of coins and 100% interest means that new users who might only be able to afford a smaller amount of ZIRK will still start seeing reasonable stake times and so will be less likely to dump their or most of their coins.

I was also worried about the lack of a website aimed more at newer members to the Crypto world so I registered Zirkcoin.org and put up a basic website and all the links are the original ones from the Zirk team.

I did this not to control anything but to actually support a coin that I like and that is not my own.

Some users will know that I made a promise to give back to the community as a whole due to a mistake in the past that will never happen again so I am hosting the zirkcoin.org domain at my own cost just to help get the coin noticed by the general public etc.

If I can manage to release a crazy basic Biebercoin Scrypt Litecoin clone that I released and get it on the Cryptopia exchange, paired against Litecoin, HTML5coin and Popularcoin then what I may lack in technical development skills, I make up for in being able to promote and market a Crypto-Currency.

I am around if the Zirkcoin Dev or Dev's need me to help promote or market their coin (for free of course) and help to get it onto exchanges.

First off we are humbled by your support CaptChadd, you didn't have to but you really have gone the extra mile. We appreciated the support and help trying to help grow ZirkCoin.

Message us your Zirkcoin address so we can help support you too Smiley
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:45:15 AM

It's a good day for Zirk, we have been added to C-CEX and Bittrex!

We are still working on the issues a select few have with the windows wallet, and hopefully will be pushing the android wallet out too (depending on further testing as we don't want any issues.)
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:23:54 AM

DEV must update wallet to get ride of this shit problem, fuck i cant restart my pc i have too much things opened  Shocked Shocked Shocked

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
gross

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:17:12 AM

Same error like Nakamotor Dark  Huh
GlitterRush

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:07:30 AM

why is there no action on bittrex? Huh Huh

Get your TAM today at https://c-cex.com/?p=tam-btc
xrn

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:13:05 AM

Dev pls add Bittrex exchange and our IRC (#Zirkcoin)  to OP, all exchanges to the website.
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:26:44 AM

Dev pls add Bittrex exchange and our IRC (#Zirkcoin)  to OP, all exchanges to the website.
wallet i think wen wallet fix you see action i think
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:58:30 AM

wallet i think wen wallet fix you see action i think

Everyone has to move funds. Yobit>C-cex>Bittrex

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:47:06 PM

Is there a 64 bit windows version of the wallet available?
Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:48:06 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 01:13:43 PM by Mr.Joker

-
Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:04:02 PM

Little bit quiet today Smiley

Are there any screenshots of the Android wallet?
Zirk (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:17:52 PM

We will post some screen shots later on today and maybe even release a BETA for people to test if the wish, we just need to tweak a few parts of the layout first.
Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:19:56 PM

We will post some screen shots later on today and maybe even release a BETA for people to test if the wish, we just need to tweak a few parts of the layout first.

Great Cheesy

I am willing to test the BETA
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:33:36 PM

let me in too since your windows wallet is still giving runtime error and could compile daemon too

xrn

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:53:20 PM

Great !

P.S Some information for Dev about Wallet.

All the time i had Runtime error, yesterday i go to my brother and run wallet it work. I send my coins to Yobit... today i try run Wallet - just for fan ... and it work, but i before try run wallet with total new and empty wallet and it didnt work..
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:03:25 PM

try to open console and type any command, mainly there i get runtime errors.

Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:12:19 PM

Confirmed.

With getinfo command I don't have any issues.

If I type 'help', I get runtime error.

only a reboot of pc works.

After reboot it works fine again.
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:14:55 PM

I registered the #Zirkcoin IRC as I was worried about it being open for "anyone" to take.

I have invested 10,000 ZIRK so far, with mining and buying over the past week or so.

The reason I like this coin is because of the pretty much spot on amount of coins mined during the POW phase.

I used to be a Reddcoin supporter at one point but then realised that many of the new users are not going to stick around long when the client says 128 days to stake mine a block!

Zirkcoin with a much smaller amount of coins and 100% interest means that new users who might only be able to afford a smaller amount of ZIRK will still start seeing reasonable stake times and so will be less likely to dump their or most of their coins.

I was also worried about the lack of a website aimed more at newer members to the Crypto world so I registered Zirkcoin.org and put up a basic website and all the links are the original ones from the Zirk team.

I did this not to control anything but to actually support a coin that I like and that is not my own.

Some users will know that I made a promise to give back to the community as a whole due to a mistake in the past that will never happen again so I am hosting the zirkcoin.org domain at my own cost just to help get the coin noticed by the general public etc.

If I can manage to release a crazy basic Biebercoin Scrypt Litecoin clone that I released and get it on the Cryptopia exchange, paired against Litecoin, HTML5coin and Popularcoin then what I may lack in technical development skills, I make up for in being able to promote and market a Crypto-Currency.

I am around if the Zirkcoin Dev or Dev's need me to help promote or market their coin (for free of course) and help to get it onto exchanges.

First off we are humbled by your support CaptChadd, you didn't have to but you really have gone the extra mile. We appreciated the support and help trying to help grow ZirkCoin.

Message us your Zirkcoin address so we can help support you too Smiley

No problem, I do it because I believe in this coin and that it has a great future.

I will put my address on here but I don't expect anything, as I will continue to support this coin in anyway that I can.

My Donation address : ZVsSFQQwCA9FFjwhises96jN9bswrTESgW

Thank you.
xrn

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:23:29 PM

Confirmed.

With getinfo command I don't have any issues.

If I type 'help', I get runtime error.

only a reboot of pc works.

After reboot it works fine again.

Confirmed Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: