Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biztfree - a FREE cloud mining  (Read 2229 times)
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

It's nothing more then a waste of time, too slow, you can never reach their payout thresold.
I have wasted a lot of my time there trying to reach high in ghs, but every time i reached 600 ghs they hacked my ghs and got down again Sad
It's not worth the time someone spend there really.

So basically the admin is hacking your account so you drop more money to it...
Its a bad sign and should really not invest...

Not the admin, there is a game of hacking ghs of each other, you can hack other users ghs and others can hack your, that is how your ghs are stolen by others, and if you want so you also can hack other users ghs but it is really slow even if someone do that. It's not worth it.

You can hack others ghs in this game?..
How will you profit if everyone is hacking to someone else ghs?..

By buying their visual item so-called shield that prevent others from hacking your ghs. And after shield extinguishes, you ghs will be ripped off after a few minutes.

Shield?..
Shield like in coc?..
You mean to say that this is kinda war based btc game?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:30:12 PM

Shield?..
Shield like in coc?..

That's exactly what it is, they call it a bitcoin mining game, but i will rather call it time-wasting bitcoin game as it will only waste your time and will give nothing to you in return.
greghansel89

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:35:07 PM

Shield?..
Shield like in coc?..

That's exactly what it is, they call it a bitcoin mining game, but i will rather call it time-wasting bitcoin game as it will only waste your time and will give nothing to you in return.

As much as i love coc...
I think i will leave this one alone as you say that its just a waste of time and money...
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:46:08 PM

Shield?..
Shield like in coc?..

As much as i love coc...
I think i will leave this one alone as you say that its just a waste of time and money...

I think you can get more bitcoin in building coc accounts and selling them than playing blitzfree.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:46:55 PM

Shield?..
Shield like in coc?..

As much as i love coc...

You better not waste your time for even giving it a try. What is coc by the way? I've never heard about that.
greghansel89

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:54:01 PM

Shield?..
Shield like in coc?..

As much as i love coc...

You better not waste your time for even giving it a try. What is coc by the way? I've never heard about that.

Thanks for the info...
COC is clash of clans...
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 11:43:28 PM

The last payments provided from their address were in December of 2015. I would highly advise against investing on this site, let alone wasting your time on it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1ET9HDFBjxyS3G4g9Ls51sWm22nAo6gHoJ

I am quoting this here, so that you can see it on the second page, too. I have also highlighted my text and made it bold so that more people can decide not to waste their time on this site. They haven't paid in over 2 months. Please do your due diligence before wasting your time or money!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: