Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Despite The Fall Of BTC - I CAN STILL BUY at Currenbitfinexusd*1.07 [300.32 USD]  (Read 884 times)
BTC4Iphone (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:44:22 PM

I can buy your BTC at 300.32 USD/BTC based on one condition!

Get in contact with me via PM if, you would like to know what is the condition.

I have rating and previous transaction history via localbitcoins so, this indicates that i'm a serious trader

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Fastrader/

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/unigroupx/adwfb/localbitcoinssnapshot_zps2wcwngqs.jpg

Thanks
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:04:55 PM

Why don't you publicly post what your condition is? If it is not something scammy then I am sure there are plenty of people willing to take you up on your offer (myself included).

If you wish to keep your condition secret then the only people that will try to contact you about this will be people that are going to try to scam you.
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:31:16 AM

Why don't you publicly post what your condition is? If it is not something scammy then I am sure there are plenty of people willing to take you up on your offer (myself included).

If you wish to keep your condition secret then the only people that will try to contact you about this will be people that are going to try to scam you.
agree with him..
I might be interested in this if you post your condition here. Let us know all the info`s
BTC4Iphone (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:38:25 AM

Ok, these are my condition :

1. you send your bitcoin and get pay via moneybooker within 24 hour's. the reason behind this is that most of my chineese customer's who buys this coins at a higher rate have different time zone. so, within 24 hour's i sure of receiving payment.

2. Pls,no one should talk about spammy here. as you can see proof of my previous trading history on localbitcoin.

The ball is in your court i'm not forcing anyone to trade with me.the choice is your's immagine what happens to those btc if,it fall's below $200.

Thanks
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:14:34 AM

1. you send your bitcoin and get pay via moneybooker within 24 hour's. the reason behind this is that most of my chineese customer's who buys this coins at a higher rate have different time zone. so, within 24 hour's i sure of receiving payment.

2. Pls,no one should talk about spammy here. as you can see proof of my previous trading history on localbitcoin.

The ball is in your court i'm not forcing anyone to trade with me.the choice is your's immagine what happens to those btc if,it fall's below $200.

Thanks
Are you willing to accept escrow? I assume the answer is no
Gebbit

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:31:05 PM

This seems very scammy. I wouldn't want to call something a scam without evidence but OP can use sites like gebbit.com (plug) and buy Bitcoins for far cheaper. So if he is buying for more the condition must involve you doing a service or providing value somehow that is worth the difference in price or there is something shady.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:34:35 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 01:37:10 PM by EcuaMobi

Thanks

Why are you selling BTC for $115 here after buying them for more than double?
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/157799/purchase-bitcoin-international-wire-swift-italy
(that's if you're really  Fastrader)

Obviously you're keeping the coins and you will never send the payment.
You won't make any deals here without escrow.

goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:34:07 PM

Thanks

Haha, are you actaully being serious?

Seems like your're wanting someone to send you coin, hoping to sell that coin for a higher amount, then paying for the coin from that sale, keeping your hoped for profit. Just sooo easy isnt it. You can only gain. ..no risk for you.

NO ONE will send you btc (unless you send 1st via a non-reversible method).

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:17:23 PM

Thanks

Not interested but I'm sure others are thinking the same thing, who will be the one sending moneybooker? You or your "chinese customers"? Sounds like you're acting as a man in the middle and I'm gonna assume escrow is not accepted?

Just checked https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Fastrader/ - Account is only a month old. Not sure I would call you a serious trader based on account creation date, trade volume under 25, only 3 different partners and 1 positive feedback which just happens to be marked as low volume.

Be careful guys. Don't let greed get the best of you here Wink

EDIT:
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/164244/cash-out-your-bitcoins-moneybookers-skrill

1.Interested seller's MUST be willing to GO FIRST. meaning you will have to RELEASE bitcoins from escrow before receiving payment.

Funny this was never mentioned here. This would most likely end with you sending BTC first or releasing BTC first on LBC and never receiving payment promised or a chargeback will be made later on. I highly recommend not dealing with BTC4Iphone unless escrow is used (btc released after payment is received) and the payment method is not reversible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: