-
March 18, 2015, 03:16:19 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 12:48:52 PM by FlipPro

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:06:29 PM

Can you sign a message from an old address associated with your account proving that your account was not hacked?

I am sorry but the description on your listing as to why you need this money is very vague, and you had provided dubious proof of mining revenue on the loan request. Plus you had not verified your income on BTCjam
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:12:48 PM

Can you sign a message from an old address associated with your account proving that your account was not hacked?

I am sorry but the description on your listing as to why you need this money is very vague, and you had provided dubious proof of mining revenue on the loan request. Plus you had not verified your income on BTCjam
No problem.

What address would you like me to sign? I signed the main receiving mining address (where all the money's coming to).

I don't know if I've ever publicly posted any addresses here on Bitcoin Talk that you could cross verify.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:16:10 PM

No problem.

What address would you like me to sign? I signed the main receiving mining address (where all the money's coming to).

I don't know if I've ever publicly posted any addresses here on Bitcoin Talk that you could cross verify.

Find an old address that you have posted with this account or an address that you have sent via PM and sign a message with today's date on the message
BTC-Bank

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:28:13 PM

Hello @FLIPPRO, i am a member on BTCjam too and without want to disappoint you but if you dont get any help from here Bitcointalk members your chances to fund this loan without any smaller previous loans, with your profile rate and without followers, is near to 0%.Anyway i wish you good luck with you loan and i will try to throw some in next days too as i saw some familiar faces invest already ..

@Quickseller are you a member too there?

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:36:13 PM

I am not on BTCjam - it is my understanding that there are more BTCjam scams then there are on bitcointalk. However the OP is is advertising his loan on here and is PM spamming my inbox to invest
BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:50:09 PM

I am not on BTCjam - it is my understanding that there are more BTCjam scams then there are on bitcointalk. However the OP is is advertising his loan on here and is PM spamming my inbox to invest

Oh ok thank you for your responce, yes there are alot of scams on BTCjam and i know it from a first hand as i have lost a lot there...Thank you for sharing with me the spam pm from member @FlipPro personally i hate that.

Also a tip as you are not member there if a bitcointalk member link his username with the account on BTCjam then he canot change it and it proofs that is the owner of the account.(On the profile page must appear if it is linked forum:username)

@FLIPPRO let me give you a friendly suggest try to improve your account there a little more, also start with smaller loans so you can earn some reputation before go for your business loan.I can share this comment also there but i dont want to give you a bad image.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:51:15 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 12:56:55 PM by FlipPro

-
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:52:16 PM

Oh ok thank you for your responce, yes there are alot of scams on BTCjam and i know it from a first hand as i have lost a lot there...Thank you for sharing with me the spam pm from member @FlipPro personally i hate that.

Also a tip as you are not member there if a bitcointalk member link his username with the account on BTCjam then he canot change it and it proofs that is the owner of the account.(On the profile page must appear if it is linked forum:username)

@FLIPPRO let me give you a friendly suggest try to improve your account there a little more, also start with smaller loans so you can earn some reputation before go for your business loan.I can share this comment also there but i dont want to give you a bad image.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
QuickSeller has a public thread soliciting loans.... I didn't think he would mind a quick PM notifying him about the BTCJam opportunity...
BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:10:45 AM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
QuickSeller has a public thread soliciting loans.... I didn't think he would mind a quick PM notifying him about the BTCJam opportunity...

Ok thank you for explaining me @FlipPro that sounds fair (i just mention that i hate spamming pm as many borrowers from BTCjam finding me out on fb and asking me for invests) but again it will be hard a loan like this for first one.I believe that you can try some short and small loans for rep or other purposes you need as Jam system works mainly with proofs of repayment...I am not saying that you cant try this but as said without want to disappoint you the chances are bad from BTCjam at this status.

I also want to friendly suggest you again to improve a little more your account it is not that hard to add some personal references and try verify your income wich i found it as important fact for the investors because proof that you can pay it back if your project fail, all this will increase your rate too.I have also follow you there and will see how it will go.

Good luck with your loan and you project.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:41:05 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 02:38:36 AM by FlipPro

-
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 04:42:49 AM

Please don't be soliciting my inbox with loan requests. You've done this several times already. I stopped giving public loans to people I've never dealt with.

I wouldn't give you near the amount you're asking for anyways. Your profile status can only take you so far...

Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:09:43 AM

If he was a hacked account I'm more than sure he would have went straight to the lending section without the BTCJam reference or even over to the Securities/Currency Exchange section. I think it's pretty obvious he is the real owner since he is posting the offer from his BTCJam account which usually persist in asking to use mobile verification (from my experience anyway).

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: