Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell my hero account  (Read 1592 times)
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:21:49 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:43:51 AM by Wei H

I might leave this forum and have not much time to spend here in near future. So I decided to sell my main account.

Account details:
Registered in 2013  
Activity 500+, 3K posts ,
No avatar,
With one posivte trusted feedback,
Definitely my own account, it's clean.

I can sign a message to prove ownership with the address that account posted on this forum months ago.

Escrow is a must.

Want to know your offer first before I decide weather to sell it or not.

*This is will be available in a long-term until I get a satisfied offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:24:18 PM

account details: registered in 2013 , Activity 500+, 3K posts , no avatar, with one posivte trusted feedback from member who on the default trust list.

Want to know your offer first before I decide to sell it or not.

Before an offer I think the majority of users want to know if you can sign a message from a bitcoin address posted here in the forum, as proof of ownership.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:30:47 PM

account details: registered in 2013 , Activity 500+, 3K posts , no avatar, with one posivte trusted feedback from member who on the default trust list.

Before an offer I think the majority of users want to know if you can sign a message from a bitcoin address posted here in the forum, as proof of ownership.

Absolutely, with the rise of stolen bitcointalk accounts now, a signed message is a must especially for a hero account. Nobody wants to be responsible or involved in any transaction where there my be a case of stolen goods. This is for your protection as well as the buyers. Only scammers would not care about this.
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:31:31 PM

Thank you for your reply redsnow, but I can't release more information.
I'm just want to know how much I can get from selling account like that, if I get a competive offer, I will take a consideration on selling it.

Absolutely, with the rise of stolen bitcointalk accounts now, a signed message is a must especially for a hero account. Nobody wants to be responsible or involved in any transaction where there my be a case of stolen goods. This is for your protection as well as the buyers. Only scammers would not care about this.

Again, it's not a stolen account, I'm not a computer genius and I don't know how to steal account!!!

tidus1097

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:33:56 PM

Thank you for your reply redsnow, but I can't release more information.
I'm just want to know how much I can get from selling account like that, if I get a competive offer, I will take a consideration on selling it.

He didn't ask for you to show a signed message, he asked if you could. This sounds like a stolen account by the last response. Just a opinion. It may not be stolen I have no facts.
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:40:51 PM

Well, there is no trust among people here, I'm just try to sell my account and that makes me a account thief, never mind, I will probably give up this sale. Have a good day everyone.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:05:09 PM

Well, there is no trust among people here, I'm just try to sell my account and that makes me a account thief, never mind, I will probably give up this sale. Have a good day everyone.

I asked only if you can sign a message, not to post here a message (or send me a PM). A simple question for a simple answer, and it seems you are so "provident". Have a great day.

PS: I suggest you to close this thread ( Lock topic , left side in the bottom of the page).
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:52:11 PM

You are asking for information. You want to know how much would someone pay. They ask whether you could proof that the account is rightfully yours. This will greatly influence the price as accounts without proof are considered high risk.

No one here said you are a thief, but only that there are many thiefs and that you will have problems selling the account without proof of ownership.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:45:13 PM

I would say that without some kind of proof of ownership or proof of ownership from the previous owner (if the account was purchased) then the account would likely be pretty much worthless. There has been a dramatic rise in the number of people who have been claiming their old accounts were hacked almost immediately after someone purchased their accounts. So without a signed message any buyer might as well assume that it will have negative trust almost immediately after it gets purchased
rockBTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:38:21 AM

you'll probably get anywhere between 1-4 btc for it but its not for me
good luck
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

You're talking about the ownership of a account that haven't changed it's password for years, I won't release more information before I get a competive offer.
Believe it or not, I'm not a idiot to show my username as you asked.
I will PM username to the one who decides to buy that account with a nice price, and after that,you can take that username to ask everyone you want including theymos to confirm if it's a hacked account or not.

Kind regards
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:10:21 AM

You're talking about the ownership of a account that haven't changed it's password for years, I won't release more information before I get a competive offer.
Believe it or not, I'm not a idiot to show my username as you asked.
I will PM username to the one who decides to buy that account with a nice price, and after that,you can take that username to ask everyone you want including theymos to confirm if it's a hacked account or not.

Kind regards

Who is asking you to provide the username of the account?
The question is easy: did that account post a bitcoin address several months ago? Do you have access to the private key of that address so that you can sign a message?

Tip: The answer should be either yes or not, nobody is asking to post the signed message now.

Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:29:58 AM

^^^ YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:32:37 AM

My apologies to all first.

Yes, Absolutely I can sign a message of address which that account posted few month ago. And, again, the reveal of signed message will reveal my identity too, so I can't do that now.

Yes, if you're interested in this and trust me, please give me the price you offer. If you're not, please just leave.

Kind regards
tidus1097

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:01:43 PM

My apologies to all first.

Yes, Absolutely I can sign a message of address which that account posted few month ago. And, again, the reveal of signed message will reveal my identity too, so I can't do that now.

Yes, if you're interested in this and trust me, please give me the price you offer. If you're not, please just leave.

Kind regards

That's all anybody was asking. With the rise of accounts being stolen nobody wants to be involved in a exchange of sorts where it could be overturned. You should get a good price for the account too. GL with your sale.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:22:41 PM

It seems like you post in the Chinese sub-forum mostly. Is that the case with the hero account as well?
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 09:31:35 AM

It seems like you post in the Chinese sub-forum mostly. Is that the case with the hero account as well?
Yes previous posts are made in Chinese, I'm Chinese, Why not? But recent posts are in English.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:53:44 AM

Yes previous posts are made in Chinese, I'm Chinese, Why not? But recent posts are in English.

Otherwise it would be pretty obvious that the account is sold.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:59:34 AM

I might leave this forum and have not much time to spend here in near future. So I decided to sell my main account.

Account details:
Registered in 2013  
Activity 500+, 3K posts ,
No avatar,
With one posivte trusted feedback,
Definitely my own account, it's clean.

I can sign a message to prove ownership with the address that account posted on this forum months ago.

Escrow is a must.

Want to know your offer first before I decide weather to sell it or not.

*This is will be available in a long-term until I get a satisfied offer.

How much it the minimum that you accept? Maybe one of my friends could be interested.
If you want you can reply with a personal message
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:17:06 PM

Otherwise it would be pretty obvious that the account is sold.

So, You would say this account, I posting with you now, is also sold?

No, Both accounts my mine, As I said I can sign a message with address that posted a year ago.

And why the recent posts are in English? Because I joined signature campaign and that accepts English only, I tired of explaining the question like this, what I said on OP is all the truth.That's all I can say now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: