Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcoin aka DASH - The biggest ongoing SCAM in crypto  (Read 48624 times)
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:49:34 PM

If Evan is so open about it, i wonder why he doesn't mention it in the DASH thread on Bitcointalk, or any thread whatsoever on Bitcointalk  Roll Eyes

Because Evan only posts on BCT about updates or in response to technical queries.  If he replied to 10% of the posts about the early days of Darkcoin he wouldn't have any time to code.

Why do you still feel the need to apologize for him and make ridiculous excuses?

If he's open and honest about the instamine as you claim, then it should be in the BCT announcement thread. Period

Evan doesn't need my apologies and he also doesn't need any excuses, ridiculous or otherwise.

I recommend sanitary towels if you have your period.  You might run the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome if you use tampons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

Oh , another XMR user Roll Eyes
XMR user or not, OP is 100 % right. Darkcoin got insanely instamined by Linux users, this is all demonstrable with proof. The fact you ant ot support an instamined coin leads me to believe that you are loaded big time with DRK. Good look to you, but look what happened to Bytecoin vs Monero.

Nobody cares apart from supporters of coins who have been pushed down the marketcap list Dash. 

You guys crack me up.  Buy some Dash or make your own coins better.  Either way, stop crying about it.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:30:44 PM

Oh , another XMR user Roll Eyes
XMR user or not, OP is 100 % right. Darkcoin got insanely instamined by Linux users, this is all demonstrable with proof. The fact you ant ot support an instamined coin leads me to believe that you are loaded big time with DRK. Good look to you, but look what happened to Bytecoin vs Monero.

Nobody cares apart from supporters of coins who have been pushed down the marketcap list Dash. 

You guys crack me up.  Buy some Dash or make your own coins better.  Either way, stop crying about it.

I love people who say look at the scoreboard 2 minutes into the game.   Wink

AdamWhite (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:01:03 PM

If Evan is so open about it, i wonder why he doesn't mention it in the DASH thread on Bitcointalk, or any thread whatsoever on Bitcointalk  Roll Eyes

Because Evan only posts on BCT about updates or in response to technical queries.  If he replied to 10% of the posts about the early days of Darkcoin he wouldn't have any time to code.

Why do you still feel the need to apologize for him and make ridiculous excuses?

If he's open and honest about the instamine as you claim, then it should be in the BCT announcement thread. Period

Evan doesn't need my apologies and he also doesn't need any excuses, ridiculous or otherwise.

I recommend sanitary towels if you have your period.  You might run the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome if you use tampons.

Nice response, i asked a valid question and you lash out.

you know as well as i do that the only reason to keep it off the OP is because he knows how bad it looks and doesn't really want people to know. So fuck off with your ad hominem attacks
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:01:38 PM

dash instamine is greatest of al cryptocoins, let us bow down to dash.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:13:59 PM

The rich get richer at ever faster dead spiralling end. It was never designed for the long run.

It even makes fiat look good.
Zetacoin Express

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:31:33 AM

Can't speak to whether or not this is a scam, but the master nodes idea seem interesting.  Though it doesbenefit early adopters more since they likely had the 1000 or so Dash needed to set one (or a few up).

Anyway, I hold a tiny little bit of Dash that I bought into at the recent low a few months ago.  Will sell it as soon as it reaches my target price to buy something else  Grin (I'm sure you know what that will be).  Maybe I'll even buy back some Dash if it goes low again.

Scam or not, it's always best to diversify your investments.  Years from now, many of the 'better' altcoins will be very valuable.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:27:57 AM

Adam White, DASH is not a coin, it's a religion. Don't even try to speak rationally to the believers
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:42:55 AM

Can't speak to whether or not this is a scam, but the master nodes idea seem interesting.  Though it doesbenefit early adopters more since they likely had the 1000 or so Dash needed to set one (or a few up).

A half million coins were mined within one hour. That's more than "a few" masternodes.

kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:18:23 AM

A half million coins were mined within one hour. That's more than "a few" masternodes.

Wow, that's more than i realised
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:36:35 AM

And none of those were sold, ever.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:40:14 AM

You guys .....
the issues posted above were acknowledge by evan and the Dash Community many times over,
sure you keep screaming SCAM , just to get Monroe into the News.
(if you think that is PR, good luck)

On a sidenote :
The crypto eco system has enough problems for adoption as is.
You guys as the kings of  FUD and TROLLing in this eco system should really reconsider
you 'attempts' here, as you are not only giving yourself a bad name, but everybody (incl BTC,...) else !

Aren't we all in the early stages on the Crypto Scene ?
Shouldn't we support the general crypto approach to help get more adoption accross the board ?
(think about it)

you are still stuck in some Anon Race from 1.5 years ago
grow up, and start looking at the bigger picture !
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:56:50 AM

You guys .....
the issues posted above were acknowledge by evan and the Dash Community many times over,

On a sidenote :
You guys as the kings of  FUD and TROLLing in this eco system should really reconsider
you 'attempts' here, as you are not only giving yourself a bad name, but everybody (incl BTC,...) else !

Shouldn't we support the general crypto approach to help get more adoption accross the board ?
(think about it)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Just because people don't like dash and are vocal about it doesn't make them look bad.

That's just your view.

I've always called out shady behavior on this forum and I will continue to do so and that includes dash/trash/whatever.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:05:16 AM

You guys .....

On a sidenote :
You guys as the kings of  FUD and TROLLing in this eco system should really reconsider

(think about it)

Just because people don't like dash and are vocal about it doesn't make them look bad.

That's just your view.

I've always called out shady behavior on this forum and I will continue to do so and that includes dash/trash/whatever.

Then can you please include the scammy Monero start with the botched miner. If you do this I will conclude that you are actually fair and looking out for the general public.

Please start by posting daily in all of the Monero forums of the unfair scammy start it had.
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:59:38 AM

Then can you please include the scammy Monero start with the botched miner. If you do this I will conclude that you are actually fair and looking out for the general public.

Please start by posting daily in all of the Monero forums of the unfair scammy start it had.

Sorry cant do that. Reality is reality no matter how desperate you are.

Xcoin/Darkcoin/Dash is one of the biggest scams in crypto and you guys are supporting it just because you want to get rich. You should be ashamed
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:01:53 AM

You guys .....

On a sidenote :
You guys as the kings of  FUD and TROLLing in this eco system should really reconsider

(think about it)

That's just your view.

You're comparing apples and 747 jet liners. Monero didn't emit half of all coins in existence until months after there were nvidia and amd gpu miners available for windows and linux, not too mention optimized cpu miners. Dash/Darkcoin/Xcoin emitted about half of all coins in existence in the first 24 hours of its existence, before there was even a windows client, then promised a relaunch, then just changed its name instead.

Also, how the motherfuck do you get such an awesomely negative trust rating:

?
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:19:04 AM

Last I heard Monero developer FluffyPony is on Vacation because of a sickness he has, funny thing is it didn't matter because I c no different anyway for a 1.5 years so far LOL.

Monero thinks DASH/Whitecoin/Shadowcash/Litecoin...you get it basically anything that is not Monero or Boolberry is the reason why they are down on the marketcap, and not because of their trolling + copy cat low grade developers.

Create as many polls against Evan or Dash while you play ur silly childish BTCTALK games, we are having votes on things that actually matter.

Don't look up look down...Rubycoin is catching up to you! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cry more.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:23:04 AM

Showing this again here, because it pisses of low grade trollelo developers  + their paid trolls.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:33:20 AM

Hey Muner0 scammers and trollers - I actually have to scroll down on coin market cap to find your shitty coin....cant believe you idiots even have the nerve to say shit when your worthless coin is going down the shitter...30 something cents ROFL...You truly are amongst the shitcoins.

Its been 1.5 years and Monero is EXACTLY the same as it was when it launched from ripping off bytecoin. Too bad your dev's probably only know how to write comments to code and not actually code.

GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:48:23 AM

All i want to say is lolz for you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: