Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Banned  (Read 998 times)
199th (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:56:38 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 04:23:58 AM by 199th

Hello, my account has banned with no reason
http://i59.tinypic.com/20gxt9g.jpg
my last account if foxkyu
i got banned today, and i still didn't understand why my account got banned
where i should report this? and to whom?
i want to know the reason why my account got banned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:02:09 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 08:12:42 AM by innocent93

The reason is very clearly: posts+sig ad, It's clearly that you had made some useless posts on the forum, because your posts seems random with no punctuation and language structure.

It's unlikely someone who was banned will get unban, so don't try to bother the admin.

If you want to learn more, please read more "banned" related threads on the meta section.
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:03:11 AM

You are not banned without reason. You can see from the screenshot you just provided that you have insubstantial posts + sig ad.

You are wearing the bit-x campaign paid signature and most of your posts are 1-3 lines without any real meaning.

Just be careful do not create an alt account and go post somewhere other than Meta. That'll get you a permanent ban for ban evasion.

199th (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:17:17 AM

The reason is very clearly: posts+sig ad, It's clearly that you had made some useless posts on the forum, because your posts seems random with no punctuation and language structure.

If you want to learn more, please read more "banned" related threads on the meta section.
i remember clearly, my last most posting in bitcoin discussion and marketplace boards
i do not post on random boards, but after i check my last post the topic was moved into other boards

You are not banned without reason. You can see from the screenshot you just provided that you have insubstantial posts + sig ad.
You are wearing the bit-x campaign paid signature and most of your posts are 1-3 lines without any real meaning.
Just be careful do not create an alt account and go post somewhere other than Meta. That'll get you a permanent ban for ban evasion.
it is true that i join bit-x signature campaign
yeah, my post about 2-3 lines and some of them more than 3, and it's still on topic, when someone ask i'll try to help
and my post is not spamming
thanks for your warning
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:18:19 AM

i remember clearly, my last most posting in bitcoin discussion and marketplace boards
i do not post on random boards, but after i check my last post the topic was moved into other boards

yeah, my post about 2-3 lines and some of them more than 3, and it's still on topic, when someone ask i'll try to help
thanks for your warning

It's not spamming although it is insubstantial.

I don't know if this influenced the decision but I think you need to improve on your English.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:42:24 AM

thanks for your warning

It's doesn't matter where you post, 1-lines-posts will be OK too, all is about the quality of your posts, constructive? useful?

Some users are making more than 30 posts a day, but they are fine so far, because they make constructive posts.
199th (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:05:17 AM

It's not spamming although it is insubstantial.
I don't know if this influenced the decision but I think you need to improve on your English.
i don't know, insubstantial is just about perception
maybe you're right. i need to improve my english

It's doesn't matter where you post, 1-lines-posts will be OK too, all is about the quality of your posts, constructive? useful?
Some users are making more than 30 posts a day, but they are fine so far, because they make constructive posts.
no you're wrong
if you join bit-x signature campaign, only few board that will be count
that's why you have to post constructive to be counted
maybe my quality post is not to good enough, but better than anyone that post with 1 liners

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:08:48 AM

Have you ever got deleted post by admin before?

Redsn0w & m.zakir are great poster for the example
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:09:29 AM

Funny way to bypass one liners, compose poetry Grin

that's too bad
you can earn some btc for renting your signature space
even it's just a little but better than nothing Wink

mostly is here and twitter
this forum have a ton of information, and twitter too
and sometime coindesk is the good source too
199th (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:28:07 AM

yeah 1 month ago i think

Funny way to bypass one liners, compose poetry Grin
that's my style
i prefer using enter than to continue with one line
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:35:16 AM

yeah 1 month ago i think

Deleted post consider as warning by forum moderator.
And now, the mod is very tight watching someone's post especially with sig advertising one because it get more attention
199th (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:58:53 AM

i think now i know the reason why my account got banned
i understand the situation, i'll try to post constructive and improve my english too
now i will lock this topic
thanks for your help all  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: