Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question  (Read 857 times)
happygolucky2015 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:59:07 AM

I want to know why my ban limit was 7 days. Also, yesterday most of my posts weren't unncessary according to me. Hope to get a reply.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:03:05 PM

My account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=141005 was banned today.

I don't have any complaints as I knew that this would happen soon or never and I have seen many people who have been making better posts than me  also banned. No complaints and no regrets. I accept my ban with full dignity and respect the MODs  Smiley

However, I wonder that my ban limit is 7 days and I don't know if posting in the Meta section is fine and not considered a ban evasion.

If you don't have any complaints  why did you open this thread? Posting in Meta is fine only for make an appeal (not for something else _when you are banned_).
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:05:46 PM

My account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=141005 was banned today.

I don't have any complaints as I knew that this would happen soon or never and I have seen many people who have been making better posts than me  also banned. No complaints and no regrets. I accept my ban with full dignity and respect the MODs  Smiley

However, I wonder that my ban limit is 7 days and I don't know if posting in the Meta section is fine and not considered a ban evasion.

Lol...this is a change. You must be over 18.

Btw, you can post in meta to query/appeal a ban - not to just post generally during the period of your ban.

I dont think mods will consider your post as ban evasion though.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:08:56 PM

I honestly didn't know what to think when I saw the subject, thanks for the laugh.

No specific reason for the 7 instead of 14, you just seem to be a good poster overall, just a few that really stood out when actually reading the threads.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: