Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloud mining ??  (Read 1603 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:18:17 PM

As I said: past performance does not guarantee future results. So any site's past performance (eg payouts) doesn't mean they are a legitimate site. Past payouts doesn't remove the need to show any other proof of legitimacy.

Unlike cloudmining.website, Bit-X can pay users' mined BTC out whenever, not only at the end of the week. If you'd like proof, just ask the numerous users who have purchased Gh/s who receive daily earnings. Likewise, a user can sell (trade) their Gh/s at any point in time (there is no fixed contract unlike with cloudmining.website and other 'mining' sites).

At the end of the day, a user must do his own research before investing into anything.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:34:21 PM

Unlike cloudmining.website, Bit-X can pay users' mined BTC out whenever, not only at the end of the week. If you'd like proof, just ask the numerous users who have purchased Gh/s who receive daily earnings. Likewise, a user can sell (trade) their Gh/s at any point in time (there is no fixed contract unlike with cloudmining.website and other 'mining' sites).

Ok. So cashing out anytime is the proof of legitimacy for Bit-X and paying out weekly makes www.CloudMining.website a SCAM ? Prospective customers need to ask existing Bit-X customers about whether they are paying or not and when www.CloudMining.website customers are reporting ROI including thrid party miner monitoring sites, they are all shill ? I'm short of words for u Marco. Prospective customers are watching. Cheesy

Bit-X does not provide any mining address nor does it provide any payment proof on the blockchain. On the contrary, www.CloudMining.website publishes six month's payout for anyone to verify. Let the customer's decide legitimacy and do not bring on your sock puppets to prove anything Wink
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:59:43 PM

Ok. So cashing out anytime is the proof of legitimacy for Bit-X and paying out weekly makes www.CloudMining.website a SCAM ? Prospective customers need to ask existing Bit-X customers about whether they are paying or not and when www.CloudMining.website customers are reporting ROI including thrid party miner monitoring sites, they are all shill ? I'm short of words for u Marco. Prospective customers are watching. Cheesy

Bit-X does not provide any mining address nor does it provide any payment proof on the blockchain. On the contrary, www.CloudMining.website publishes six month's payout for anyone to verify. Let the customer's decide legitimacy and do not bring on your sock puppets to prove anything Wink

Absolutely, let the user decide through research. Here is a good starting point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

I don't use any sockpuppets since I don't need more than one account to win a debate/push my opinion through. Your baseless and false allegation just proves that you're scrambling to look for things to blame (for your failure to have a reasonable debate) rather than coming up with solid arguments to prove your point. It's as if sockpuppets help win an argument, yours don't at least.

Anyway, let the user decide through research. As I said, here is a good starting point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:49:12 PM

Absolutely, let the user decide through research. Here is a good starting point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

I don't use any sockpuppets since I don't need more than one account to win a debate/push my opinion through. Your baseless and false allegation just proves that you're scrambling to look for things to blame (for your failure to have a reasonable debate) rather than coming up with solid arguments to prove your point. It's as if sockpuppets help win an argument, yours don't at least.

Anyway, let the user decide through research. As I said, here is a good starting point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

LoLz... if that is the starting point, then what is the ending point ? A self-moderated thrad so that the counter opinion can be suppressed. Roll Eyes It was a thread specifically designed to boost AM hash through semi-neutral mode. It has already served its purpose and the rumour is FC having a gala time at thailand. Cheesy

Moreover, the only thing that tries to prove Bit-X as 'probably legit' is the same old BitFury story.
preliminary assessment, partnership confirmed by Bitfury
We have already discussed why BitFury story is nothing but an eyewash. Bit-X has miserably failed to provide a mining address, let alone payment proof. BitFury partnership can easily be a bribery and does not prove anything at all.

So, better talk on facts and look at third party review. Yes, nothing is free in this world and the third party will gain from referral links. It does not change the fact that the services they are monitoring are actually paying. As evident from this user's post, this third party website CM Monitor is clearly saying that www.CloudMining.website gave ROI within ~114 days. It might take a bit more time now as difficulty has increased a bit...

The obvious choice is www.CloudMining.website.

1. Cost is starting @ 0.0008 BTC/Ghs.

2. Running for over six months now.

3. Publishes payment proof of last six month: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

4. Verified by third party mining review site to have ROI in ~114 days...

Source: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:19:53 PM

Most likely a scam/ponzi.
What is the mining address of Bit-X ?

Don't know. BitFury does though, feel free to research them: http://www.bitfury.org/

What's cloudmining.website's mining address?

Around a month ago u were so confident in showing Bit-X mining address against someone enquirying about that and within a month somersault ? Customer is paying Bit-X not Bifury... LoLz Cheesy
Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

CMW does not need to show mining address as they are providing payment proof of last six months...

www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Do you have payment proof or that is another secret of Bit-X ?

If they are mining why aren't those payments coming from freshly mined coins?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:24:31 AM

Most likely a scam/ponzi.
What is the mining address of Bit-X ?

Don't know. BitFury does though, feel free to research them: http://www.bitfury.org/

What's cloudmining.website's mining address?

Around a month ago u were so confident in showing Bit-X mining address against someone enquirying about that and within a month somersault ? Customer is paying Bit-X not Bifury... LoLz Cheesy
Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

CMW does not need to show mining address as they are providing payment proof of last six months...

www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Do you have payment proof or that is another secret of Bit-X ?

If they are mining why aren't those payments coming from freshly mined coins?

Are you talking about cloudmining.website or Bit-x? Cause AFAIK cloudmining.website stop paying. It was obvious ponzi but still sorry people lost money on that one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:32:19 AM

I also think that cloudmining.website is ponzi-scam and rightfully so, but did they really stop paying already? Many people are still wearing its signature for a campaign and defending/shilling them... Or whoring I should say as I saw someone wisely noticed this, since it's clearly not legit.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: