Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Be over 10% JD Bankroll Huge opportunity! Hottest thing for sale for BTC!  (Read 1982 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:29:16 PM

Looks like there's 0 interest in this "Huge opportunity" that you're trying to pass off. Nice to see nobody fall for this con.

There's 0 interest in buying coins at more than twice their current price. No surprise there. You can't blame him for trying though, eh?

CLAM itself is holding its price well as it inflates, and is rarely out of the top 10 most traded alts on poloniex:

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 06:35:45 PM

Looks like there's 0 interest in this "Huge opportunity" that you're trying to pass off. Nice to see nobody fall for this con.

There's 0 interest in buying coins at more than twice their current price. No surprise there. You can't blame him for trying though, eh?

If you don't ask the answer is always no!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:23:18 AM

CLAM itself is holding its price well as it inflates, and is rarely out of the top 10 most traded alts on poloniex:

Of course not, but he is passing it off like it's a huge deal when in reality whoever paid anything close to that would be in the red forever most likely.

I don't know if 15 BTC daily transaction volume says much about a coin though. That and the value is dropping with bitcoin, so probably worth noting.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:32:46 AM

Of course not, but he is passing it off like it's a huge deal when in reality whoever paid anything close to that would be in the red forever most likely.

I don't know if 15 BTC daily transaction volume says much about a coin though. That and the value is dropping with bitcoin, so probably worth noting.

Ya BTC going down means $100,000 gets further and further away.

The picture says 24BTC and that is one exchanges. 

Plenty of exchanges take place off the exchange  Roll Eyes

You hate us cause you anus!! Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:28:35 PM

You're right, I really wish I had a huge number of unsellable altcoins that just lost 15% of their value over the course of a few hours. I am blind with rage that I didn't get an opportunity to lose my money sooner.
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:20:36 PM

You're right, I really wish I had a huge number of unsellable altcoins that just lost 15% of their value over the course of a few hours. I am blind with rage that I didn't get an opportunity to lose my money sooner.

That was BayAreaCoins cashing out.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: