Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150649 times)
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:06:41 PM

What kind of idiot are you? Blind? Retarded? Why didn't you read the whole comment? It was about "https://dobtc.win/#/" <- that siite you moron...that shove that point in your mothers shitty ass..I'm tired of people like you from this forum....Don't read the whole thing and then talking shit...

Then you have to make it clear that you're talking about the other site you piece of shit. Obviously I'll think you're talking about yours when all you shit is about you and your site.

And, so what's up with your fucking site? How does your son know that you're paying more than the investments you get? When all the stats are freaking hidden? He's blind and you're a fucking retard and you both are idiots trying your best to fool more people by avoiding the facts of your ponzi, so lame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

What kind of idiot are you? Blind? Retarded? Why didn't you read the whole comment? It was about "https://dobtc.win/#/" <- that siite you moron...that shove that point in your mothers shitty ass..I'm tired of people like you from this forum....Don't read the whole thing and then talking shit...

Then you have to make it clear that you're talking about the other site you piece of shit. Obviously I'll think you're talking about yours when all you shit is about you and your site.

And, so what's up with your fucking site? How does your son know that you're paying more than the investments you get? When all the stats are freaking hidden? He's blind and you're a fucking retard and you both are idiots trying your best to fool more people by avoiding the facts of your ponzi, so lame.

My stupid bitch..where the hell did I mention my site? You ugly motherfucker.. Go have threesome with your mom and dad. You  brainless shit. If you cannot read then go to school again...

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Manfron

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:14:44 PM

SNavy should really consider make the older deposits go faster than newer ones and not slower, my newest grow over 1%, and the oldest its stuck in 99,79% for days, really not cool.
I think he's waiting for a new user to deposit to be able to pay yours.

If the bot strategy is arbitrage and somehow related with bitcoin price, why's that the percentage doesn't move faster the last time bitcoin price fluctuate up to $15?

well, i have no prove if he is trading or not.
What i now,cause it's obvious, is that the "paying system" works separately, and i think that making the older deposits each time slower prejudice his own project, because if i dont receive, how the hell he expect, i will invest again?
Elesmera

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:31:31 PM

My stupid bitch..where the hell did I mention my site? You ugly motherfucker.. Go have threesome with your mom and dad. You  brainless shit. If you cannot read then go to school again...

Harsh words man, harsh words... Why are so many typing like 14-year-olds?

We are here for discussing bitcoin and stuff and not for such low level mud fights...
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:49:42 PM

We are here for discussing bitcoin and stuff and not for such low level mud fights...
What do you expect? Smartphones are way smarter than people nowadays. Just what like Einstein said "Ultimate automation…will make our modern industry as primitive and outdated as the stone age man looks to us today”
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:55:20 PM

What do you expect? Smartphones are way smarter than people nowadays. Just what like Einstein said "Ultimate automation…will make our modern industry as primitive and outdated as the stone age man looks to us today”
hahaha now it is my fault right? If I have said only normal things nobody would notice this faggot's words toward me and my statement but now... I see. This forum is going down to hell. It is pointless to comment anything right now. I'm only gonna say that you should read before the attacks begin. My statement was according to a site that I has quoted in my comment, but why should you see that? It was easier to start attacking without a reason. And that is why...fuck off

shefchenko17

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:01:14 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9z4gqdi0pg34bj/hohoho1.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd0gmstxl7qwldx/hohohohohoho.png?dl=0

That is how it all started... So please stop with this bullshit

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:38:54 PM

My stupid bitch..where the hell did I mention my site? You ugly motherfucker.. Go have threesome with your mom and dad. You  brainless shit. If you cannot read then go to school again...

hahaha now it is my fault right? If I have said only normal things nobody would notice this faggot's words toward me and my statement but now... I see. This forum is going down to hell. It is pointless to comment anything right now. I'm only gonna say that you should read before the attacks begin. My statement was according to a site that I has quoted in my comment, but why should you see that? It was easier to start attacking without a reason. And that is why...fuck off
Stop acting like a kid man, my statement is not pointed in you directly, you should take no offense with that. But if it offend you then you deserve it because you know in yourself you're guilty. Anyway I'm talking about what man quoted, it is about people who act 14 years old nowadays. You're not one of them, do you? Then why you got offended? Your reaction already speaks on what maturity you have.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:53:18 PM

Hey, this is not a damn sandbox in kindergarten.
No one is interested who stole from whom the shovel.
Do your fights somewhere else.
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:37:23 PM

It is not about maturity here , it's about nerves. But anyway... not worth arguing about..well nothing Cheesy
Just a question to Roquene... those "fights" are called arguments/disputes. So please tell me where should I/we do arguments if not here? Is there a forum about bitcoin arguments?

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:03:47 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 02:26:21 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

My stupid bitch..where the hell did I mention my site? You ugly motherfucker.. Go have threesome with your mom and dad. You  brainless shit. If you cannot read then go to school again...

The way you supported (knowing that it's a ponzi scheme) the OP and his program by claiming they paid more the investments they got, I thought you're his partner.

Now since you say it's not your site. Read below.

End of the story my ass. Doublebot has paid more to users than there are invested in the site. That was my point.

I'm brainless, and what are you? How do you claim he's paying more than the investments he got when he's not displaying any stats except the so called "Already Paid"?

Where do you see those stats which anyone else is not able to see?

Now answer this if you can read and understand english, Mr. Bitch Boy.

Wrong, it all started from here:

Fuck off stupid bitch. You can continue sucking dicks and invest in other sites. I never asked you to use my site, and if you say that it is a scam I can say that you are a fag. Doublebot is not a scam, but I am not sure if you are not a faggot.

Anyone can open a main page and see how many real payments are sent to users.
As far as doublebot sent more then received, I will be very surprised if somebody will find such a site anywhere else.

Well...as I mentioned your dumbness...here it continues Cheesy I've been paid by doublebot 3 times 3 different deposits. Not multiple small payments which could be the usual practice, but in this thread we are talking about the doublebot.

If that is true, the money you got paid is someone else's loss. If you don't know what a ponzi scheme means, you don't need to goto school again.

You can just type in google and you'll get the answer.

Or wait, let me spoon feed you >

"A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources."

Read more => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:48:39 AM

Excuse me but tell me when exactly did I say that it was NOT a ponzi? I only said that it has paid more than invested... but hey..reading is hard so try harder :]

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:15:53 PM

Excuse me but tell me when exactly did I say that it was NOT a ponzi? I only said that it has paid more than invested... but hey..reading is hard so try harder :]

If you weren't saying it's a ponzi, what made you argue with me when I'm calling it a ponzi?

and what made you negative review this on my profile => "What a retarded person...Claims things that are not proven and attacks without a proof. Just...another idiot"

You can ignore the above message as I can already see that reading is really hard for you. Go ahead and answer to the thing I've been asking you since so long.

"How do you claim he's paying more than the investments he got when he's not displaying any stats except the so called "Already Paid"?

Where do you see those stats which anyone else is not able to see?"
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:46:46 PM

What stats do you need except for already paid? How else can it be proven? You could check the already paid in the blockchain but they are not all showed in the doublebot site. Of course that I'm not sure but from what I see payouts are more than the investments.  I started arguing because you stated that doublebot hasn't paid more than invested but I'm on the opposite opinion. That's it.  Someone posted a site and I calculated the BTCs there and the owner had +5BTC from the people. Of course we cannot be sure about that either...

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:11:14 PM

What stats do you need except for already paid? How else can it be proven? You could check the already paid in the blockchain but they are not all showed in the doublebot site. Of course that I'm not sure but from what I see payouts are more than the investments.  I started arguing because you stated that doublebot hasn't paid more than invested but I'm on the opposite opinion. That's it.  Someone posted a site and I calculated the BTCs there and the owner had +5BTC from the people. Of course we cannot be sure about that either...

Exactly, the other dude was revealing all the stats, how much money was deposited, how much he paid to affiliates and to the investors. That is how you could calculate he got 5BTC profit.

But on doublebot, the case is different. He only shows how much he has paid. He's intentionally hiding how much deposits he got and what's his profit.

and if I'm not wrong, he will not be paying out until the dude's profit in queue won't reach 105%. Which means he's holding those funds and it's his money if there is no new investment coming in.

That's my point, this dude is a cheater, hiding the stats and pretending to be paying more than the investments he got and you believed him.

PS: You have your opinion and I respect it, but I was just correcting it when you're trusting the OP blindly. You did get paid, but it's someone else's loss.
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:12:19 PM

A while ago I made calculations that support shefchenko17's statement that doublebot pays more than it has deposits. This was based on observations of the "paid out" counter on deposit time and pay out time. Unfortunately now the affiliate payments, the doubling payments and the +5% payments are all mixed in that counter, therefore it is extremely hard to reproduce that result.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:23:49 PM

Exactly, the other dude was revealing all the stats, how much money was deposited, how much he paid to affiliates and to the investors. That is how you could calculate he got 5BTC profit.

But on doublebot, the case is different. He only shows how much he has paid. He's intentionally hiding how much deposits he got and what's his profit.

and if I'm not wrong, he will not be paying out until the dude's profit in queue won't reach 105%. Which means he's holding those funds and it's his money if there is no new investment coming in.

That's my point, this dude is a cheater, hiding the stats and pretending to be paying more than the investments he got and you believed him.

PS: You have your opinion and I respect it, but I was just correcting it when you're trusting the OP blindly. You did get paid, but it's someone else's loss.
Well...this is how it all works. I've lost a lot of money for someone else. I think it's time for the Karma to get the things right (just kidding) Cheesy . But "correcting my opinion" sounds weird Cheesy .  The way I trust the OP blindly(it is not completely blindly since I have profited) is the way you criticize him - blindly without a proof, so I don't see why you think you have the right to correct anything at all

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:45:35 PM

Well...this is how it all works. I've lost a lot of money for someone else. I think it's time for the Karma to get the things right (just kidding) Cheesy . But "correcting my opinion" sounds weird Cheesy .  The way I trust the OP blindly(it is not completely blindly since I have profited) is the way you criticize him - blindly without a proof, so I don't see why you think you have the right to correct anything at all

lol, it's mixed up. I supposed to I'm correcting your mistake (where you said he paid more than the investments. that is not an opinion, you were just saying it's a fact).

I'm criticizing, I'm pointing out the facts that it is a ponzi scheme and the OP is a liar that he's pretending to be paying more than the investments.

What proof do you need when the proof is in front of your eyes? Check his website, he hides every other stats and kept only "Paid" stats there.

I surely have my right to correct things when the OP is lying and you're saying whatever he is saying is true. lol

BTW, Just cause I didn't participated in this site doesn't mean I can't warn others. I've joined alot of sites like this and moved on when I came to know how they work and warning others about the risk and you don't any right to tell me not to warn others.

Just because you passed the trap safely doesn't mean you have to let other get trapped. Humanity bro.
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:53:54 PM

lol, it's mixed up. I supposed to I'm correcting your mistake (where you said he paid more than the investments. that is not an opinion, you were just saying it's a fact).

I'm criticizing, I'm pointing out the facts that it is a ponzi scheme and the OP is a liar that he's pretending to be paying more than the investments.

What proof do you need when the proof is in front of your eyes? Check his website, he hides every other stats and kept only "Paid" stats there.

I surely have my right to correct things when the OP is lying and you're saying whatever he is saying is true. lol

BTW, Just cause I didn't participated in this site doesn't mean I can't warn others. I've joined alot of sites like this and moved on when I came to know how they work and warning others about the risk and you don't any right to tell me not to warn others.

Just because you passed the trap safely doesn't mean you have to let other get trapped. Humanity bro.
When did I say "Don't warn the others!" ? EXACTLY! NOWHERE! I'm just saying that we both can only have theories..he could be really trading, he might not be trading..who knows? Not you surely! Not me , not anyone else but him. So don't claim some facts just because there is a chance. Warning is one thing(good thing), but claiming that something is true, when you don't know it yourself is something else. You may be criticizing but to correct my opinion just for fun-  that is impossible Cheesy If you show me at least 1 evidence that this is a ponzi and the OP is not trading, fine. I will support this theory (since there would be proofs). It is not that complicated.

CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:27:28 AM

When did I say "Don't warn the others!" ? EXACTLY! NOWHERE! I'm just saying that we both can only have theories..he could be really trading, he might not be trading..who knows? Not you surely! Not me , not anyone else but him. So don't claim some facts just because there is a chance. Warning is one thing(good thing), but claiming that something is true, when you don't know it yourself is something else. You may be criticizing but to correct my opinion just for fun-  that is impossible Cheesy If you show me at least 1 evidence that this is a ponzi and the OP is not trading, fine. I will support this theory (since there would be proofs). It is not that complicated.

Isn't that's what I mean? I'm claiming, because I'm so used to these sites and seeing these kind of sites since last 8+ years.

lol, what more evidence do you need? He's hiding the real stats (Total investments). That's already a evidence. How many times should I tell you the same thing and in how many ways should I tell you? lol

If you think that isn't true, ask your brother to reveal the stats on website. So we'll all know.

It is complicated. As I've been saying, the money you got is someone else's hard earned money. Your money was given to somebody else, if you're in queue for your money. You're just waiting for someone else to lose their hard earned money. That's your opinion or theory and I understood it.

I realized that it'll just waste my time explaining a dude who is already completely aware of this ponzi scheme and not ready to know the facts of admin's scam "Claiming himself to be paying more than the investment's he got."

I better ignore you and save my time and warn those who're not aware of the risk and wouldn't want others to get scammed for them to be in profit.  Roll Eyes

Good bye boy.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: