Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150651 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:56:18 AM

please explain the situation.

I'll explain it for you:

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expertx

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:04:11 AM

I'll explain it for you:

My question is addressed to snavy, and you're not him, so fuck off!
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:15:29 AM

I'll explain it for you:

My question is addressed to snavy, and you're not him, so fuck off!
by fuck off he will understand "Please copy/paste this message again" Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:55:30 AM

Considering that the +100% system still makes progress, I do not think SNavy is running with the pot. At least not yet. But something with the +5% system is not working.

@SNavy: Can you please check what is going on?!

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
antiuser1

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:31:45 PM

Looks like it is still working fine, with a tremendous payout recently...

Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:06:27 PM

yeah it moved a little bit .  5 percent a week is reasonable if he can do it .  lets hope he keeps his time frames Smiley
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

yeah it moved a little bit .  5 percent a week is reasonable if he can do it .  lets hope he keeps his time frames Smiley

What are you talking about? OP claims it's the bot that takes care of everything and he doesn't have to be around.

He claims the money gets double with the trading bot he has in his system, since the bitcoin price is going crazy, you all should be doubled by now. Right?
antiuser1

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:35:22 PM

... since the bitcoin price is going crazy, you all should be doubled by now. Right?

Depends on how such a bot works. A crazy price development might be hard to predict.

Borgminer

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:35:34 PM

What are you talking about? OP claims it's the bot that takes care of everything and he doesn't have to be around.

He claims the money gets double with the trading bot he has in his system, since the bitcoin price is going crazy, you all should be doubled by now. Right?

what am i talking about ?  how about you go to the site and find out .
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:36:45 PM

lol, what will I find on their site? There are no other stats expect how much they have paid out. and I don't have any active investment in there to see how it's moving.
Borgminer

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:39:30 PM

lol, what will I find on their site? There are no other stats expect how much they have paid out. and I don't have any active investment in there to see how it's moving.

if you learn to read what im talking about then youll know.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 03:41:55 PM

this is a valid working bot?
PantminerS7

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:46:13 PM

If you had a bot that would magically double any amount of bitcoin.... WHY would you share it with anyone else? You could just double your bitcoin over and over until you had 21M!
antiuser1

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:05:42 PM

No one knows for certain, except SNavy (the site admin). The bot story is from him, but even if there is no bot, he obviously has an interest to tell us otherwise. But we do know for certain that the site is up and running with payments for over a year now. We also know that SNavy already had some nice opportunities to run with the pot, but he did not.
This is not an 96hour doubler or smth like that, there is no claim whatsoever when you get paid and the estimations on the site are a bit vague. I like this doubler a lot, but of course you should be careful. That means, you should not invest something your life depends on. It is risky, but very profitable so far.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:02:20 AM

No, it is a ponzi.

The operator of this scheme has repeatedly been asked to provide evidence of his claims towards these 'trading bots' generating the payment funds and every single time he has become hostile and refused, usually with some convoluted story involving frequent travels between numerous exotic locations and Minsk, or something like that.

As for the absurd rationalisation that he hasn't run with the funds yet, so fucking what? That doesn't serve to prove anything. Maybe he got greedy when regular deposits were being made and he waited too long before interest waned and they reduced to a trickle. There's a hundred reasons which could be used to explain why he didn't steal the deposits yet.

The fact is he could provide proof of trading being the source of income but he outright refuses to. That is evidence enough that this is a ponzi when considering what is more likely the truth of the situation.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
seedix

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:04:59 AM

No, it is a ponzi.

The operator of this scheme has repeatedly been asked to provide evidence of his claims towards these 'trading bots' generating the payment funds and every single time he has become hostile and refused, usually with some convoluted story involving frequent travels between numerous exotic locations and Minsk, or something like that.

As for the absurd rationalisation that he hasn't run with the funds yet, so fucking what? That doesn't serve to prove anything. Maybe he got greedy when regular deposits were being made and he waited too long before interest waned and they reduced to a trickle. There's a hundred reasons which could be used to explain why he didn't steal the deposits yet.

The fact is he could provide proof of trading being the source of income but he outright refuses to. That is evidence enough that this is a ponzi when considering what is more likely the truth of the situation.

Hey little Sheriff. Do you know the principle: "Who accuses must provide evidences, not the accused"
Where are your evidences? What you are telling here are just baseless conjectures.
Your idiotic requirement to equip a complex system with internal information can you tell your bank or assurance.
SNavy provides just a complex and working system. Thats a lot of work.
You're only here to make false accusations. Except silly sayings you makes namely nothing.

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:49:30 AM

No, it is a ponzi.

Hey little Sheriff. Do you know the principle: "Who accuses must provide evidences, not the accused"
Where are your evidences? What you are telling here are just baseless conjectures.
Your idiotic requirement to equip a complex system with internal information can you tell your bank or assurance.
You're only here to make false accusations. Except silly sayings you makes namely nothing.

Burden of proof lies on the beholder. You can say that you have a flying car today but if  I dont believe you, you should not tell me that "how can you prove I dont have a flying car?" Thats so stupid if you do so.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:50:03 AM

No, it is a ponzi.

Shut up dude, stop coming into this account when you have to defend your ass.

The evidence is there on the website itself, where the total deposited stats? where is the latest deposit stats? where are all the stats that other doublers kept?

That already proves everything.
seedix

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:46:47 AM

No, it is a ponzi.

Shut up dude, stop coming into this account when you have to defend your ass.

The evidence is there on the website itself, where the total deposited stats? where is the latest deposit stats? where are all the stats that other doublers kept?

That already proves everything.

and for the last time again, I'm just a user of snavy's system since december 2015, I'm NOT SNavy and I don't have to defend myself.
... and by the way, the other doublers are real Ponzis, therefore they provide Informations like Income and so on. Ask your bank about the income of their products....  Grin

plick

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:32:16 PM

Hello snavy  Smiley I Have you contacted  3 Month ago while the deposit was not showing up in doublebot https://blockchain.info/tx/a11b8059c73560b950198c24f596897b7eb6140df5898043392e37803b9d906c please check this  Smiley I Think you have it forgotten while you are a very busy people :-)

And The withdrawl from 105% has not arrived my wallet while  The Maximum number of inputs in a single transaction is 250 ,please check this too  Smiley
here is the tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/f0cf131bd42d359aa091ecbc90fd9c7ce805e83837b7947518191bff58abbcce

i enjoy your service really  Smiley I hope you read this,you have say you will for a long time going out of this thread or forever I find it very pitiful :-(...Its make me sad that all crying its a ponzi its a ponzi, doublebot is a great service for my oppinion to earning money .Thank you very much for all your efforts
and your time that you put it in this project.Snavy has never been scammed or ripped he has always pays the promised percents to all investors.Sometimes a little bit bugs, but who are perfect?
Go away forever at all stupid scam cryers and ponzi cryers and dont invest when you all not trusted snavy.I TRUST SNAVY.Long live DOUBLEBOT
Kind Reagards
Plick
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: