Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHOP] Bitcoincommodities - get your gold now!  (Read 15956 times)
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:24:31 AM

Also in stock are the legendary .999 Silver Bitcoins, both Series A and Series B.
The .999 Silver Bitcoins Series A are limited to 1000 pieces (the dies have been destroyed!).
The .999 Silver Bitcoins Series A are limited to 1300 pieces.

What proof can you offer that the dies are destroyed?  

I'm not trying to pick on you, I have about 20 of these coins and I would like to know who made them and how the die got destroyed, and how they are valuable?

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:27:54 AM

Also in stock are the legendary .999 Silver Bitcoins, both Series A and Series B.
The .999 Silver Bitcoins Series A are limited to 1000 pieces (the dies have been destroyed!).
The .999 Silver Bitcoins Series A are limited to 1300 pieces.

What proof can you offer that the dies are destroyed?  

I'm not trying to pick on you, I have about 20 of these coins and I would like to know who made them and how the die got destroyed, and how they are valuable?

the creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=28640 stated this at one point.
don't let me seek out the post, though.
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 08:17:44 PM

I will have you know that since switching to BitPay on April 13th, Bitcoincommodities.com has processed 166,028.79€ worth of orders.

Cheers!
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 02:46:47 AM

I will have you know that since switching to BitPay on April 13th, Bitcoincommodities.com has processed 166,028.79€ worth of orders.

Cheers!

+1

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
steveme

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:07:32 PM

another smooth and successful transaction, another +1
Omen1855

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 09:17:38 PM

My default precious metals dealer. Always fast and trustworthy!

Affiliation code wTksie2mDj for a 10% discount on your trading fees on BitFinex
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 04:23:18 PM

Dear Customers,

the website bitcoincommodites.com uses the MtGox exchange rate to display the price of products in Bitcoin.

Some of you have already noticed that there are significant price differences from the advertised price on the site and the price billed at checkout by BitPay.

This has the following background:

MtGox has halted USD withdrawals for two weeks.

Following this, BitPay has removed MtGox from its pool of market places used to find the "right" price for the USD/BTC pair.

However, you will also find that the BTC price on MtGox is significantly higher than on other exchanges. This is because many people are using their MtGox funds to buy Bitcoins only to withdraw them to another exchange to sell them for USD there. This would explain the difference in price from the advertised products to the price billed at checkout.

Sadly, BitPay doesn't offer an API to access their USD/BTC rates, as they are determined at each checkout instance.

I have already contacted them and I hope they will provide us with an API soon-ish so as to not confuse customers and provide stability and reliability in pricing.

Here's the MtGox statement:
https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130620.html

Here's how BitPay calculates their prices:
http://blog.bitpay.com/2013/06/important-update-on-bitpay-exchange.html

Please do not hesitate to email me with further questions.

Regards,
Dennis Daiber
Chief Everything Officer of Bitcoincommodities.com
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 04:45:10 PM

I'm surprised there is no global price service based on something like sum(volume*price)/totalvolume

you could calculate that number if you wanted, but the crux here ist find someone who will actually process your BTC at that price.
reading bitpay's explanation of price finding, I find their approach makes the most sense.
valiron

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:28:08 AM

Dear Customers,

(...)

However, you will also find that the BTC price on MtGox is significantly higher than on other exchanges. This is because many people are using their MtGox funds to buy Bitcoins only to withdraw them to another exchange to sell them for USD there. This would explain the difference in price from the advertised products to the price billed at checkout.

(...)

I doub it. Remember the basic principle...buy low...sell high... Grin

What is really happening is that people are purchasing bitcoins in MtGox in order to transfer out their USD funds in the form of bitcoins...

2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:30:00 AM

Dear Customers,

(...)

(...)
I doub it. Remember the basic principle...buy low...sell high... Grin
What is really happening is that people are purchasing bitcoins in MtGox in order to transfer out their USD funds in the form of bitcoins...

That's exactly what I am saying.
They're buying BTC at MtGox to withdraw them.

The only difference in our statements is that I assume that many of those BTC get sold at other exchanges for USD (because they HAVE to... better pay 10% than risk another 20% price drop, amirite?).
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:04:34 PM

NEW ITEMS

20kg Silver Bar and 1kg Gold Bar.
Have at it!

Also just in:

1oz Silver Casascius 1BTC Coins and 1/2oz Silver Casascius 0.5BTC Coins.

These are clearly priced as memorabilia, so don't fret. With the price declin, import duties and whatnot I am still not entirely making a killing off those. I just had to have them in the store is all.
grandinvestments

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:28:32 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 06:40:02 PM by grandinvestments

My experience with these players has been A+.  Their website works well and is intuitive, their communication is excellent (order status, for example, is regularly updated according to where you are in the process via email and in your account history), their shipping is fast and packaged well, and the precious metal is legit.  

Can't really ask for much more than that.

Thank you 2weiX and team!
grandinvestments

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:13:54 PM

2weiX and team have outdone themselves again.  Flawless, smooth service from start to finish.  I can't say enough nice things about you all.  Cool
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 07:37:41 AM

special offer:

2x250g gold shipped from the EU, only 3% over spot!
http://bitcoincommodities.com/product_info.php?currency=EUR&products_id=195
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 10:58:35 AM

I will be a at the next BXB in BetaHaus in Berlin on the 19th.

If you are interested in buying some bullion, be it silver or gold or the odd Casascius coin (please check out my inventory), I am very much willing to deliver on the 19th.

Note: you NEED to order and pay until Wednesday, so I can securely prepare the transaction.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:38:30 PM

hi 2weiX,

any news on also selling palladium/platinum?  Smiley

2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:55:49 PM

hi 2weiX,

any news on also selling palladium/platinum?  Smiley

Hi,

that's probably not going to happen any time soon.
This is mostly because even the bigger local sellers only have limited stock and I cannot exercise control over far-away dropshippers such as APMEX. This would expose me to the risk of selling stuff that isn't in stock. I could always do custom orders, however.

2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:47:39 AM

According to the nice people at BitPay, my BitcoinCommodities is ranked as follows (turnover only):

#1 in Germany
#5 in Europe
#17 Worldwide

and that's with only switching over to BitPay in mid-March :-D

Thank you for your renewed confidence, everyone, I am very proud and always happy to be of service.
dave00

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:09:59 PM

Made an order yesterday and i have already the track number

I will update upon receiving  Smiley

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
2weiX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:05:24 PM

BitPay is changing their fee system as of November 1st.

I am passing the savings on to you and have already lowered my prices on silver coins and bitcoin rounds.
Gold coins will follow suit tomorrow.
I am also now offering FREE SHIPPING inside the US (dropshipped via APMEX).

Please keep on shopping!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: