Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: + trust Sr Member Account For sale  (Read 681 times)
ReaganY (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:39:04 AM

Dark green trust with double digits in deals.

270+ Activity.

Trying to liquidate everything right now as I am going to spend the summer overseas.

Looking for best offer as it is hard to get a decent price point as most accounts being sold do not have a large ammount of trust

Yes I can prove the account is mine, but I will 100% not do so until funds are sent or in escrow.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:19:00 AM

Can you sign a Message of it And how many dark green trusts. You said double digits but how much ??

And avatar ??

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:44:00 PM

Dark green trust with double digits in deals.

270+ Activity.

Trying to liquidate everything right now as I am going to spend the summer overseas.

Looking for best offer as it is hard to get a decent price point as most accounts being sold do not have a large ammount of trust

Yes I can prove the account is mine, but I will 100% not do so until funds are sent or in escrow.

there is a tendency that some people buy green trust account to be use for scam purposes, id restrain selling it  if I were you because it would be like helping a scammer
ReaganY (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

Can you sign a Message of it And how many dark green trusts. You said double digits but how much ??

And avatar ??

I can sign a message, Im not going to give exact on either but under 21.

No avatar.

Im selling an account while I hope it doesn't go to a scammer, just because I have an account in good standing does not mean I should not be able to liquidate it as do others with no trust.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2348

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:15:30 PM

Out of curiosity how much do you want for it? Can you confirm that it has no outstanding loans and that it does not have any negative trust at all?
ReaganY (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:26:45 PM

Out of curiosity how much do you want for it? Can you confirm that it has no outstanding loans and that it does not have any negative trust at all?

I was thinking .65

It does not have any negative trust at all.

There are no outstanding loans.

If you are intererested shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

If you think the price is high let me know since you do seem to be the account selling guru around here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:32:17 PM

Hmmm .65 is a little high for an 270+ account, several have gone for as little as .3 to .35 recently. Granted they only have neutral trust. You don't need to use any kind of custom trust list to see the dark green trust level do you? Is the account on default trust? Has the account ever been banned? Does the account still have the massive positive trust even after recent changes to the default trust network?
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:45:11 PM

I was thinking .65

It does not have any negative trust at all.

There are no outstanding loans.

If you are intererested shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

If you think the price is high let me know since you do seem to be the account selling guru around here.

thats a little high price , but selling green trust account can be investment for scamers the scamer can buy it and can scam for a bigger amount

ReaganY (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:00:23 PM

Hmmm .65 is a little high for an 270+ account, several have gone for as little as .3 to .35 recently. Granted they only have neutral trust. You don't need to use any kind of custom trust list to see the dark green trust level do you? Is the account on default trust? Has the account ever been banned? Does the account still have the massive positive trust even after recent changes to the default trust network?

Yea that is pretty much what I was going off of most are going for .3 .35 with no trust at all.

Im not quite sure what you mean by custom trust list but I did load the users/transactions into the default trust.

Never been banned.

As far as I know when I log in on the account the trust is always dark green.

How can I check to see if it is on default trust?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:04:51 PM

Yea that is pretty much what I was going off of most are going for .3 .35 with no trust at all.

Im not quite sure what you mean by custom trust list but I did load the users/transactions into the default trust.

Never been banned.

As far as I know when I log in on the account the trust is always dark green.

How can I check to see if it is on default trust?
If you have never made any adjustments to the trust list then it would not be using a custom trust list. If you trust me enough to disclose the identity of the account then you can PM it to me and I would agree not to disclose the identity of the account.
ReaganY (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:15:58 PM

Yea I added people to that I bought or sold from to the list.

I currently have an offer for .6, we are working on an escrow to make sure the account meets the requirements.

If this deal falls through I will update.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: