Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826656 times)
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:03:44 AM

You realise if you keep that crap up you are asking for trouble.. Just a warning, its what messed you tards up last time! Best to be quiet as a mouse child, take it or leave it its good, free advice.

Someone taking offense to a curtain being pulled back? What seems to be the problem now?

And the threats are great. What trouble might that be? I hope you are not speaking of physical harm.

You might as well get your them all out now or are you withholding information for later destructive use?
Seems a bit ironic because you are here to help.

And the statement, "its what messed you tards up last time!" is very damning.
It is actually an admission of guilt.
So now that we know you were either involved with and/or behind the attack what are your actual intentions here. This is really not looking good for you.

Go ahead and let us in on the skinny. You might have noticed that this thread is not moderated which I am sure is a surprise to you and might make you a little nervous, but I assure you it is ok to let us in on your secrets and threats towards us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:04:12 AM

Mrpumeritis account is banned for 5days....WOW there is some real fear from other alts... crave is gonna be big... Grin Grin Grin

Amazing I guess I will be banned soon for talking on topic and being civil...
read the thread and you will see moderator...
maybe I will be banned next! Sr troll I ignored have friends?

Do you know the specific reason given?

My post was off topic but it was at the height of trading and it, was the ICM post with the singing Disney girl which said "Do you want to make a Masternode!"
maybe it would have been a momentum changer for the troll group....
someone is doing something fishy ask Vertoe! all those posts are gone now!

i had one deleted too, and it wasn't negative.

We need answers from the moderators!!! someone on the take at bitcointalk???

disclaimer:I'm an evil genius and I love Crave coin!

When the suppression of information occurs and a disordinate amount of FUD appears - that's your signal to buy.

No one wastes the effort unless they have something to gain. The bigger the FUD storm the more badly they want in.

HAHHAHAAH i am sure you invest over 1$  Smiley accept it maaaan

What If I told you that despite the FUD and panic dumps I am still 800% up on my original investment? Smiley - Don't mistake my taking objection to scaremongering and nonsense as being a loss making trader. Tongue

Some don't realize we bought below 28k sats!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:06:26 AM

I love the trolls now. Keep posting. I have an order at 19K sat that I want to get filled. Grin

You and everyone else!

disclaimer:Only little over 1000 crave masternode$ available

I would oblige but I dumped at the top of the pump.  Moving on to the next pump and dump.  It sucks but if you can't beat them then you might as well join them.  I wised up to the altcoin game long ago.  It's now just a revenue generating hobby.  None of these coins will ever see widespread adoption.  DASH, Crave, take your pick.  No real future.  Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that can realistically be used for purchasing anything of significance and will remain the only one for the time being.  The rest are just the rest.  All hype, buzzwords, and bitter bag holders.  That's the reality with altcoins.  Take one look at these threads.  Do you think anyone is going to take any of these coins serious?  Looks like a bunch of kiddies ranting, raving, arguing, etc... in a school yard.  I'm content to sit back and laugh while making what I can to supplement my lifestyle with things I want.  Holding on to any of these coins for too long leads to losses.  And unfortunately many are feeling those losses right now.  

This ^

It's all about adoption, the average joe will not give a flying fuck about all those technical features - Bitcoin is already "magic internet money" for most users even without all those useless features.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:06:53 AM

please give me trust rank on anyone i made a node for them. thanks

Upon receiving regular payment for a few days on the groupnode purchase I will be more than happy to.
Thanks again.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:10:19 AM

The more and more i think about it ....this coin has a beautiful design.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:11:23 AM

It's nice to see that the community is still going strong regardless of the craziness that happened yesterday.

Keep up the good work guys - Crave doesn't seem to be going anywhere just yet.

Be careful not to confuse strong for stubborn and or desperate

Another top quality post here /sarcasm
This is beginning to look a bit desperate and reaching. My question is, Why?
kryptorynekPL

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:13:15 AM

Sneak preview anyone? Smiley

wow man  Shocked
great work!
Thanks!

look to me it is a soniccoin guy to me

artwork seem to be from shadowcoin but code seem to be from soniccoin scammer dude
Lol I am in no way affiliated with ICM, just doing this project for the coin. From my discussions with ICM, he's legit. Trust me.

what project?
Working on getting the dark assets and dark market on the crave block chain more publicly accessible through a web interface.
amazing contribution to community dude, tvm. really appreciated

You seems to do good work but you are losing your time. You should trade CRAVE and not work for it.
I just made 100 BTC with the CRAVE pump and dump and if you see my history, you can see I warned ppl before the pump.
I'm reading if people want pump that shitcoin one more time but now I invested my 100 BTC in real coins: Arch and CANN for now and I'm already in profit Wink

to all of you "you are losing your time. You should trade CRAVE" +1

VeritasSapere

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:13:24 AM

We should request that ICM fixes the github and gives proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base. Could you do this for the community industrialcoinmagic?
This would be a good chance to prove yourself as being a good and competent developer that is responsive to the community.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:14:11 AM

I love the trolls now. Keep posting. I have an order at 19K sat that I want to get filled. Grin

You and everyone else!

I would oblige but I dumped at the top of the pump.  Moving on to the next pump and dump.  It sucks but if you can't beat them then you might as well join them.  I wised up to the altcoin game long ago.  It's now just a revenue generating hobby.  None of these coins will ever see widespread adoption.  DASH, Crave, take your pick.  No real future.  Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that can realistically be used for purchasing anything of significance and will remain the only one for the time being.  The rest are just the rest.  All hype, buzzwords, and bitter bag holders.  That's the reality with altcoins.  Take one look at these threads.  Do you think anyone is going to take any of these coins serious?  Looks like a bunch of kiddies ranting, raving, arguing, etc... in a school yard.  I'm content to sit back and laugh while making what I can to supplement my lifestyle with things I want.  Holding on to any of these coins for too long leads to losses.  And unfortunately many are feeling those losses right now.  

This ^

It's all about adoption, the average joe will not give a flying fuck about all those technical features - Bitcoin is already "magic internet money" for most users even without all those useless features.

So you are only investing in BTC?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:14:58 AM

CRAVE IS TOP 1 ON BITCOINTALK THREAD  Shocked

QUOTES BY TROLLS NEVER STOP, ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR CAP $ 5.000.000,00 ? Cool
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:16:15 AM

So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

Hello vertoe.  I finally made it to a post of yours.
It is unfortunate that your posts have been deleted. That is disturbing.

I am excited you have shown an interest.
What is your price?

EDIT: And do you prefer btc/crave/blur or a combination thereof?
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:16:55 AM

Almost done with the web interface for darkpool. Wink
I am home now, so I am available to do more burning.

I am very excited to see the web interface.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:18:07 AM

We should request that ICM fixes the github and gives proper credit to the prior contributors of the code base. Could you do this for the community industrialcoinmagic?
This would be a good chance to prove yourself as being a good and competent developer that is responsive to the community.

what are you talking about ? Lol

disclaimer:Crave dev most talented transparent dev in crypto

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

@industrialcoinmagic too busy with WOC? You are doing well, 10 BTC in volume. Great phase 2 project.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:19:25 AM

1. What makes this different from Evolution? Cant people run off with your money?

2. What happens if the gov shuts a site down like silk road?

3. How exactly will the markets be decentralized? SDC is using I2P ....how is crave doing it?

4. what is an "adrenaline node?"

5. Will the wallet be cleaned up? Does not look the best atm.

THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED

Someone please answer me.
1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
3. No central servers.  All Peer-to-Peer, end-to-end encryption.  Is SDC using I2P?  I2P and Tor are just network layers btw, and you can use I2P with Crave through proxy configuration.
4. An Adrenaline Node is our version of masternodes, with a number of modifications and changes.
5. Yes.

No sdc is not currently pushing i2p networked nodes

Show me a working crave wallet running on i2p through your "proxy configuration" please
Do it yourself.  There's nothing special about it.

Im just confused how you expect your crave wallet to connect with the rest of the crave network through i2p

you sir need to learn more about technology.

The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to each other pseudonymously and securely. Uses include anonymous Web surfing, chatting, blogging and file transfers. The software that implements this layer is called an I2P router and a computer running I2P is called an I2P node.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P\

If there are people using i2p with the crave wallet then you can send funds over i2p....... not very difficult to understand.

Well,

For Tor, bitcoin cheated, by reusing some address space within IPv6 (the onioncat range) as onion IP addresses. This allowed fixing both issues at once, as they already internally and on the P2P network use IPv6 everywhere.

I2P and cjdns cannot use this method, as their addresses are too large to fit in IPv6. Garlicat exists for mapping i2p into IPv6, but it requires an external lookup service to convert garlicat addresses to ful I2P addresses.

Patches can be found here https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/08/15/The-privacy-solutions-project
and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151181.0

savvy?

Because unless there is somewhere in the crave code i have missed i don't see anything pertaining to

• The ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p network's "IP addresses", and send them to a separately configurable proxy service.
  • The ability to relay such "IP addresses" over the P2P network.

I2p addresses are longer then your arm fyi.

Got any answer for this industrialcoinmagic? I'm sure you can implement it one day, maybe, however i don't believe its possible now with your crave client.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:19:32 AM

Well it's been a funny day! sorry if my posts are annoying but these guys are completely insane!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:20:21 AM

You and everyone else!

This ^

So you are only investing in BTC?

No, I gambled a lot with alt coins but I stopped few months ago.
I just don't see any project trying to actually being wide adopted, Until few months ago adoption was targeted much more, I remember press conference of vertcoin, race car of dogecoin and other altcoins with various tricks, the target was to publish the coin into a wider crowed while now most projects just announce technical stuff or fancy useless features in order to pump the price.

I would invest in a project trying to get wide adopted or promoting bitcoin by a side service/platform thou.
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:20:54 AM

Well it's been a funny day! sorry if my posts are annoying but these guys are completely insane!

She's a resilient old girl this one - Just sit back and watch the panic buys swarm in when people realise their lowball buy orders were just a bit too greedy.
Jengo

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:21:25 AM

CRAVE IS TOP 1 ON BITCOINTALK THREAD  Shocked

QUOTES BY TROLLS NEVER STOP, ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR CAP $ 5.000.000,00 ? Cool

423 pages=8460 posts in just 2 weeks! Shocked This is insane!  
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:25:01 AM

1. What makes this different from Evolution? Cant people run off with your money?

2. What happens if the gov shuts a site down like silk road?

3. How exactly will the markets be decentralized? SDC is using I2P ....how is crave doing it?

4. what is an "adrenaline node?"

5. Will the wallet be cleaned up? Does not look the best atm.

THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED

Someone please answer me.
1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
3. No central servers.  All Peer-to-Peer, end-to-end encryption.  Is SDC using I2P?  I2P and Tor are just network layers btw, and you can use I2P with Crave through proxy configuration.
4. An Adrenaline Node is our version of masternodes, with a number of modifications and changes.
5. Yes.

No sdc is not currently pushing i2p networked nodes

Show me a working crave wallet running on i2p through your "proxy configuration" please
Do it yourself.  There's nothing special about it.

Im just confused how you expect your crave wallet to connect with the rest of the crave network through i2p

you sir need to learn more about technology.

The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to each other pseudonymously and securely. Uses include anonymous Web surfing, chatting, blogging and file transfers. The software that implements this layer is called an I2P router and a computer running I2P is called an I2P node.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P\

If there are people using i2p with the crave wallet then you can send funds over i2p....... not very difficult to understand.

Well,

For Tor, bitcoin cheated, by reusing some address space within IPv6 (the onioncat range) as onion IP addresses. This allowed fixing both issues at once, as they already internally and on the P2P network use IPv6 everywhere.

I2P and cjdns cannot use this method, as their addresses are too large to fit in IPv6. Garlicat exists for mapping i2p into IPv6, but it requires an external lookup service to convert garlicat addresses to ful I2P addresses.

Patches can be found here https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/08/15/The-privacy-solutions-project
and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151181.0

savvy? Because unless there is somewhere in the crave code i have missed i don't see anything pertaining to

The ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p network's "IP addresses", and send them to a separately configurable proxy service.
The ability to relay such "IP addresses" over the P2P network.

I2p addresses are longer then your arm fyi.

Got any answer for this industrialcoinmagic? I'm sure you can implement it one day, maybe, however i don't believe its possible now with your crave client.

bump ....dev?
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: