Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
industrialcoinmagic (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:17:08 PM

vertoe is not on board he is not been asked yet nor has he confirmed it. he has just said he is available to be hired
Yeah, all we saw so far was that weird post and then he briefly had his own unrelated ANN. 
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:19:16 PM

Funny how my post with Vertoe in it was deleted after posting on DASH thread yesterday...
Screen shot it before it disappears again like most Vertoe posts....  Wink

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: vertoe on March 29, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

Quote from: toknormal on March 10, 2015, 02:46:12 AM

Quote from: Lebubar on March 10, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

So yes there is ideology behind this coin : privacy, liberty, freedom, try to make the world less directed by "power" and more with the heart...

I hope that changing the name will not make the ideology behind it change too, otherwhise it will failed.

There's no ideology in something that nobody uses. The ideology's in the design, not the name. Vertoe is justified in leaving over not being consulted but less so over 'ideology'.

It's not a rock song that's being built here it's electronic money.

The name can easily be compromised without any loss of principle but the functionality can't. So Evan has got his priorities right in that regard.

no.

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following. the path to total financial privacy. and thats why i am so upset about how this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal. fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

good luck

You guys can always come join us on da crave train!
ICM and Vertoe gonna rock da crypto world $$$ Wink

vertoe is not on board he is not been asked yet nor has he confirmed it. he has just said he is available to be hired

As of me speaking to Vertoe yesterday, he is not on board with this coin.  However mods were deleting his posts as quickly as he could post them so who knows what he actually said on this thread!  As vertoe said at the time, its almost like somebody didn't want him to be posting here.
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:20:54 PM

Funny how my post with Vertoe in it was deleted after posting on DASH thread yesterday...
Screen shot it before it disappears again like most Vertoe posts....  Wink

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

So yes there is ideology behind this coin : privacy, liberty, freedom, try to make the world less directed by "power" and more with the heart...

I hope that changing the name will not make the ideology behind it change too, otherwhise it will failed.

There's no ideology in something that nobody uses. The ideology's in the design, not the name. Vertoe is justified in leaving over not being consulted but less so over 'ideology'.

The name can easily be compromised without any loss of principle but the functionality can't. So Evan has got his priorities right in that regard.

no.

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following. the path to total financial privacy. and thats why i am so upset about how this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal. fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

good luck

As of me speaking to Vertoe yesterday, he is not on board with this coin.  However mods were deleting his posts as quickly as he could post them so who knows what he actually said on this thread!  As vertoe said at the time, its almost like somebody didn't want him to be posting here.

a bit weird i must say but vertoe can always use irc to chat. its not like bitcointalk runs the altcoin scene, exchanges do
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:23:05 PM

no.

good luck

First Vertoe is a 45 year old talented woman in a mans world! Josh stone sings a great version with JB on you tube!
Second Her post was deleted that stated She is willing to join the project if we buy her in which I'm sure all whales will happily donate for...
Third  Vertoe had an announcement page on the BCT site with a clock set for expiration 2 days ago which of course was deleted...
Just the facts...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:25:54 PM

no.

good luck

As of me speaking to Vertoe yesterday, he is not on board with this coin.  However mods were deleting his posts as quickly as he could post them so who knows what he actually said on this thread!  As vertoe said at the time, its almost like somebody didn't want him to be posting here.

So let me get this straight...you spoke to HIM yesterday and you don't know she is a 45 year old woman!
Stone Hedge Wow! Do you know what that sounds like?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

Hello again. Last night I set up a masternode successfully. This morning I checked on it, and I was getting the "not staking because you don't have mature coins" it has been well over 8 hours since I sent the 500 crave to it. What could I be doing wrong? Or is it not supposed to show it as staking?
1. Always check out if you have unlock wallet.2.go to debug ,  console, type " masternode list " and take look if your masternode is on the list
if your masternode is mark (1) so..everything it's allright.I was waiting for first payment around 10 hours.Now I'm getting 4 payments a day.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

Hello ICM!

Do we get an update from you today on the upcoming wallet release?
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:32:45 PM

Yeah, all we saw so far was that weird post and then he briefly had his own unrelated ANN. 
I was trying to negotiate a deal to get him to work on Crave but he said he decided to start his own project.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:34:36 PM

Hello ICM!

https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/587676717138976769 i guess very soon

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:35:19 PM

I was trying to negotiate a deal to get him to work on Crave but he said he decided to start his own project.

WTF is vertoe?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:35:56 PM

Well thank you for the update Myfarm! we finally got some answers....

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:37:11 PM

Hello ICM!

Oh thats good news!  Smiley
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:39:21 PM

post getting lost on other pages.

can you help me with my nodes.

I have moved my nodes to another computer copied everything accross set up tor exactly the same but now when i try to start the nodes it says unable to connect ajhdlksafasf.oinion.9999.

It is the same setup as i had before on other computer.

I have then gone back and checked to see if they work on the other computer still and they dont! the same again when i type masternode start it says unable to connect ashfladgaf.oinion:9999.

The conf files are the same that were working before.

the wallets them selves on both computer still load and sync and assume they can still send coins i havent tested tho.

thanks

did you change the .onion address to the new one created on the new computer?

ye i tried it a few times thinking it was just a dodgy generated one

perhaps try reinstalling tor? and deleting that address file?

tried that to. Is there sme sort of resync i need to do as i have moved computers and it is different ip or summit like that?

maybe you can try setting up an apache server with like XAMPP or something and see if you can connect to it with your tor .onion address

if you can..maybe its a port issue

but it was working on the other computer at first and then stopped once i installed it on the other one. Is it a tor problem? only thing i can think to try is make whole new wallets for the nodes and see if that works but that seems a pain in the arse
I have the same problem .For sure is port issue.My first masternode doing good but second at second system getting "error  "setup masternode=1 in configuration" I did but isn't help.Instead of that my second wallet got freezing an got message that another system have the same IP ..But when I turn of first system  and first masternode  ,then second is start working.How to fix this ports I don't have idea???How people set up 5 or 6 masternodes if I can't start second???

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:41:39 PM

Why here is 500 crave visible https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BvWzCou6h9qUsjBzVjw9qsX1kpSCya7mLV.htm  and you do not see my 500 0 crave the address? Have not regain my crave? Sad What did I do wrong? Sad http://snag.gy/EsdsC.jpg   http://snag.gy/4jvXh.jpg
goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:46:57 PM

Why here is 500 crave visible https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BvWzCou6h9qUsjBzVjw9qsX1kpSCya7mLV.htm  and you do not see my 500 0 crave the address? Have not regain my crave? Sad What did I do wrong? Sad http://snag.gy/EsdsC.jpg   http://snag.gy/4jvXh.jpg

they still not there?...did you try restarting wallet maybe?

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

my understanding is that with this next update. we will have the ability to run Adrenaline Nodes on our phones. is this correct?
if so, i think this will be huge. has this even been done before?  Shocked

@Dev: nice, groundbreaking stuff man!

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
industrialcoinmagic (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:51:36 PM

my understanding is that with this next update. we will have the ability to run Adrenaline Nodes on our phones. is this correct?

Yes.  May not be so great for battery life though Wink
snafflecoin

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:53:40 PM

its fine ill get a new phone just for nodes.

will they run on Nokia 8210s?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:55:09 PM

Never a doubt! Great work!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CDarvin81

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:55:14 PM

Hello ICM!

Its so sad that a dev could not take a Weekend...
Do you think that we all work 24 h a day?
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: