Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems Mining DRK with sgminer  (Read 671 times)
l008com (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:12:25 AM

I've got a small pc with two R9 270 GPUs in it. I have previously mined LTC and DOGE with it, and it all went well. I put the machine on craigslist because I'm kind of over this whole mining thing, however...
And I'm not kidding... my office is now FREEZING without that heat source! It's almost spring, so I figured I'd get the GPU's going on SOMETHING until it sells. And I've settled on DRK just for something new.

So after much fiddling, I got sgminer running. But it only runs on one GPU. The other one gets a hash rate of 0, then after a few minutes, shows as "SICK". A few minutes after that, it shows as "DEAD". But I know its not dead, it is working. It ran like a champ for a year mining litecoins. I do have the most recent drivers. And I tried running with a very low intensity. But it doesn't even run for a second. It starts at 0 and stays there. The other card gets around 1.2mh/s. I'd like to get them both running at least, but I'm not sure where to go from here.

These are the flags i'm using to run sgminer:
Code:
sgminer.exe --gpu-platform 1 --algorithm darkcoin -o [pool-url] -u [user.worker] -p [password] -I 17 

Thoughts?

BTC: 1B5ahrgQa2UpTFukjjacAWqFPShHyAStpZ
GRC: S942CyMgHz42EosvT9L1dKCwB1HVM2TDZk
nethyb

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:12:42 PM

Follow my step-by-step guide here, it's pretty foolproof, and gives you the link to dowload latest sgminer and a sgminer.conf that will get you started. etc..

Step-by-step guide to boosting your X11 hashrate and profitability by up to 70% for free!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992389.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: