Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove my negative trust  (Read 1829 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:29:54 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 11:24:55 AM by BTCBLOGGER

This account was marked negative from vod for asking a loan as a newbie with a collateral Hashprofit.com(which has nearly 101 khs). My intention was to invest in the hashprofit.com with 0.05 BTC which was easily recoverable in nearly 45 days with interest 0.01 BTC. I asked the lender to take my account(hashprofit.com) as collateral until he gets his investment back with interest. In this process i was warned by vod many times saying that it was a scam i refused his warning as i was new in this world of scam(BITCOINS) and my knowledge about it was very less. After that in next few days i got a lesson from vod (That vod is always right) The site is found to be a scam and i lost all my money in it.
  Then after a month i asked him to remove my negative feedback i don't know but he refused me and never replied.
  Than after few days when he not replied to my Pm i thought its better to take a loan and repay go get the trust back but a senior member told me that it will not help you but only give you more neg trust so on his guide i here to request a neg trust removable thread.
  I will not ask any Loan in future cause i don't need any but i wanted to participate in signature campaign which is not possible until the i have a red flag.
Admins, please help.
And a humble request from vod to remove the negative trust
Thanks
Edit 2014-12-25 date on which i got negative trust from vod
      2015-03-08 date on which i asked him to remove neg feedback

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:33:51 AM

Only Vod can remove your negative trust, and Vod has instruction here.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:35:58 AM

read the (very long) thread properly it contains all the info
  Then after a month i asked him to remove my negative feedback i don't know but he refused me and never replied.
Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:37:26 AM

Trust is not moderated, mods won't delete positive/neutral/negative trust unless they spam it (not sure).
zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:40:16 AM

You started a topic offering a service to remove negative trust for members days ago. That surely didn't work, and now you want VOD to remove your negative trust? You are lucky that you didn't get more negatives for offering a fake service.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:43:09 AM

You started a topic offering a service to remove negative trust for members days ago. That surely didn't work, and now you want VOD to remove your negative trust? You are lucky that you didn't get more negatives for offering a fake service.
ya i thought i could be possible by getting more positive trust but after starting the topic when i researched on the trust topic i found many new thing about trust which changed my all the thinking.
Edit- i thought it is related to trust depth but its not
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:45:41 AM

Trust is not moderated, mods won't delete positive/neutral/negative trust unless they spam it (not sure).
i know it won't moderated but the vod is not replying to my post so what can i do then i was adviced from a senior member to make a thread here which was i'm doing here
Thanks
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:48:07 AM

-snip-

I dont understand what you are trying to say with "i don't know but". Did you get an answer from Vod or not? He was absent for a while, maybe he did not read the message. Did you try to get in touch again recently?

Than after few days when he not replied to my Pm i thought its better to take a loan and repay go get the trust back but a senior member told me that it will not help you but only give you more neg trust

Yes, "rep loans" are considered untrustworthy by many members here.

so on his guide i here to request a neg trust removable thread.

As others already said, only Vod can remove Vods rating.

I will not ask any Loan in future cause i don't need any but i wanted to participate in signature campaign which is not possible until the i have a red flag.

Did you try? The rating will probably not matter for someone running a campaign as its barely a warning and the fact that you have stay as long as you have is a good sign. At least IMHO.

Admins, please help.
And a humble request from vod to remove the negative trust
Thanks

ya i thought i could be possible by getting more positive trust but after starting the topic when i researched on the trust topic i found many new thing about trust which changed my all the thinking.
Edit- i thought it is related to trust depth but its not

You should probably take some time reading up on the trust system. "Services" like the one mentioned make you look like a scammer. Its not important whether you have a high trust rating or not, but whether people consider you trustworthy or not.

i know it won't moderated but the vod is not replying to my post so what can i do then i was adviced from a senior member to make a thread here which was i'm doing here
Thanks

If you want to join a campaign, tell the manager the story behind the rating.
If you want to trade here, use escrow and the rating should be no problem for other traders.
If you just want to post/read, just ignore it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:56:00 AM

k thanks
If you want to trade here, use escrow and the rating should be no problem for other traders.
Not required.
I'm ready to ignore but others won't.
i'm not a scammer.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:10:28 AM

k thanks
Not required.
I'm ready to ignore but others won't.
i'm not a scammer.

As stated by shorena, even if the others "think" that you are a scammer because of your red trust, you can always prove them wrong or do legit business here with escrow

I've send few PM to BTCBLOGGER regarding the issue that he is asking for loan and opening up a service to clear up red trust

He seems to tought that the red trust will be gone after few user give him a positive trust, explained few things to him about the trust issue and in fact I'm the one that suggested him to post here to pledge vod to remove his negative trust since vod opened up this thread that he will / may remove the negative trust given to him prior of asking for loan as a newbie

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887515.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:52:51 AM

Thanks for guiding me through the procedure let's see
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 07:50:00 AM

2014-12-25 date on which i got negative trust from vod

If you read my signature, it states that I'll remove my negative feedback if you stop scammy behavior immediately.  You didn't.  You continued to try and scam new users through loan requests, ponzi requests, selling "sure thing" methods, offering collateral loans, offering to remove negative trust, etc.  It's my belief that had you been successful in any of your loan requests, you would have disappeared never to be seen again.  That's the reason for the initial negative trust.

As arallmuus stated, you can still continue to do business here.  Because of your history, you have more work to do than someone who didn't try and scam.  Once you complete several successful trades with trusted people, your trust will become positive again.

To wipe your negative trust and let you start with a clean slate would be unfair to all those users that haven't tried to scam other users and played nice, don't you agree?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:28:42 PM

2014-12-25 date on which i got negative trust from vod

If you read my signature, it states that I'll remove my negative feedback if you stop scammy behavior immediately.  You didn't.  You continued to try and scam new users through loan requests, ponzi requests, selling "sure thing" methods, offering collateral loans, offering to remove negative trust, etc.  It's my belief that had you been successful in any of your loan requests, you would have disappeared never to be seen again.  That's the reason for the initial negative trust.

As arallmuus stated, you can still continue to do business here.  Because of your history, you have more work to do than someone who didn't try and scam.  Once you complete several successful trades with trusted people, your trust will become positive again.

To wipe your negative trust and let you start with a clean slate would be unfair to all those users that haven't tried to scam other users and played nice, don't you agree?
I am fully agree with your points but trading with a negative trust always be difficult see here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997560.msg10832268#msg10832268
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:47:48 PM

I am fully agree with your points but trading with a negative trust always be difficult see here

Well I would hope so!  If having negative trust meant nothing, a lot more people would try to scam.   Undecided

Good luck to you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:45:08 AM

This is actually not an issue as you can always write

Escrow Accepted

In the future, you can always do a normal business here like everyone else  no one will be judging or actually seeing the red trust if you propose to always use an escrow for your trade

Since vod has address that in the previous months that you still done scammy behavior, i guess it will be wise to close this thread and ask him once more in a few months ahead after you have proven yourself to him

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:39:34 AM

This is actually not an issue as you can always write

Escrow Accepted

In the future, you can always do a normal business here like everyone else  no one will be judging or actually seeing the red trust if you propose to always use an escrow for your trade

Since vod has address that in the previous months that you still done scammy behavior, i guess it will be wise to close this thread and ask him once more in a few months ahead after you have proven yourself to him
Thanks for your advice will try to stop any spam or scam(i'm not a scammer)
and prove you(god)(vod) that i'm not a scammer
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:43:48 AM

It's over a month now can i ask the vod to remove the negative trust now or wait for some more time.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:06:26 AM

PM people you need to instead of creating a thread..
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:10:08 AM

I would suggest you to make a new account if you want to join Signature campaign. Well.. you can easily get 140 Activities and 300+ posts. If I were you.. I will do what I suggested.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:11:40 AM

PM people you need to instead of creating a thread..
it was a month old thread posted after getting no reply from vod i think i'm in his ignore list so he is unable to see my PMs.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: