Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon account with 15$ in gift card balance activity must be 80+ to bid  (Read 1558 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:35:40 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 04:36:54 AM by BTCBLOGGER

only one available with 15$ in account
Bidding starts from 9$
Increment 0.25$
Payment must be in BTC
Anyone interested please PM me or post here if your activity is 80+
i will send the details first use the account after using send the credits(BTC)
1rajansKocFnKDLpa7dXcF9hPYLwr7RuK
birdive

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:45:29 PM

its gonna be hard to sell it with negative trust

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:52:48 PM

Ya very hard asking them to remove but they refusing
birdive

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:25:52 PM

cant you pay a bill or something like that? in my opinion it would be a good idea

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:31:48 PM

cant you pay a bill or something like that? in my opinion it would be a good idea
I'm unable to buy anything cause shipping cost to India Is more than the product cost
Maxra

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:19:34 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 05:37:19 PM by Maxra

$9 is my offer. And you have to provide code first. After confirmation of which I'll send to your Bit address.

PM only if you're interested.
birdive

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:36:43 PM

I'm unable to buy anything cause shipping cost to India Is more than the product cost
im talking to pay someone to take off that negative trust, that would be like a bill for you

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:40:40 PM

$9 is my offer. And you have to provide code first. After confirmation of which I'll send to your Bit address.

I think you are not a trusted member till now so I give you the details but we can escrow the funds 10$ is my offer
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:42:30 PM

im talking to pay someone to take off that negative trust, that would be like a bill for you
The trust rating is only removed by the void who gave this to me and no one can remove this by giving me a positive trust
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:45:56 PM

http://i.prntscr.com/96941b6571dd4a5bb5ee264263cce1d9.png

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
Maxra

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

Why is Quickseller leaving me a negative feedback for refusing to use Escrow?
I've conducted various trades here by sending funds to sellers first for trust-able accounts, including Midrul and Jonson234.

While I understand his business is providing escrow, I find there is a conflict of interest. How should I resolve this issue?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:54:46 PM

I've conducted various trades here by sending funds to sellers first for trust-able accounts, including Midrul and Jonson234.

While I understand his business is providing escrow, I find there is a conflict of interest. How should I resolve this issue?
I think it is pretty self explanatory.

I do offer escrow, although as of now I only do so via word of mouth and there are plenty of escrow providers that are willing to act as escrow for free.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:57:42 PM

Ask quickseller for a escrow service then I think he will think about removing the neg feedback(may be)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:58:25 PM

Ask quickseller for a escrow service then I think he will think about removing the neg feedback(may be)
I think that would be a conflict of interest and no I would not
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:59:05 PM

Need not to post it here it already visible in dark red letters to all
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:01:12 PM

Ya its your matter but I think you are still available for a escrow service for us if he or she really wants to make a good deal with me
Maxra

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:03:06 PM

I do offer escrow, although as of now I only do so via word of mouth and there are plenty of escrow providers that are willing to act as escrow for free.

So you would just poke into other people's business and leave a negative feedback on my account for a trade that did not happen in real life?

You know he's a scammer and I'm just offering my terms of trade. If he has neutral trusts I would have gladly send money first. It's just $10. I've done it with Midrul on his GC thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993805.msg10825090#msg10825090.

Acceptance of offer in this case depends on whether the other party accepts or decline my offer. (In which this case he declined and I'm perfectly fine with it and moved on). Then you just moved in and screwed my account.

@ BTCBLOGGER, no that would be plain conflict of interest.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:05:11 PM

Fuck I'm not a scammer
Thanks
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:08:05 PM

So you would just poke into other people's business and leave a negative feedback on my account for a trade that did not happen in real life?

You know he's a scammer and I'm just offering my terms of trade. If he has neutral trusts I would have gladly send money first. It's just $10. I've done it with Midrul on his GC thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993805.msg10825090#msg10825090.

Acceptance of offer in this case depends on whether the other party accepts or decline my offer. (In which this case he declined and I'm perfectly fine with it and moved on). Then you just moved in and screwed my account.

@ BTCBLOGGER, no that would be plain conflict of interest.
K if you need that contact seoincorporation / Btcboss he has the details trade with him if you don't have trust on me thanks
Maxra

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:16:57 PM

No. I was in the beginning thinking to help you with the Gift cards but now I'll stick to my usual vendors after a blatant abuse of account power.
Good luck with your sales.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: