Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing a nonlinear adaptive trading system to trade cryptocurrency binaries  (Read 719 times)
Ctrader247 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:55:43 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 11:25:09 AM by Ctrader247

I am an entrepreneur based in Bangalore, India. I am developing a highly adaptive automated trading system codenamed "CTrader247" for trading cryptocurrency binary pairs e.g. BTC/USD (Bitcoin/US Dollar),BTC/LTC (Bitcoin/Litecoin) etc.

My envisioned trading system will be an evolutionary open-ended system comprising of multiple signal processors generating dynamic trade signals from live datafeeds of Cryptocoincharts.info, Bloomberg etc. It should scan for trading opportunities by analyzing both historical data patterns and high/mid-frequency real-time trade cycles by co-integrating periodic Highs and Lows of respective asset pairs i.e. BTC/USD, LTC/USD as well as by employing complex infinite-dimensional signal mappers to and from underlying natural, economic and political causal agents/agencies having significant influences on behaviors of crypto markets and market participants.

Coding in Wolfram Mathematica functional language (Wolfram Mathematica 10 platform) in conjunction with R and RStudio in Windows or Matlab using Matlab System Identification, Wavelet and Trading Toolboxes.

Would like to partner up with any individual who is a skilled Matlab or R and Mathematica coder and speaks decent English. Having exposure to R is an added advantage. Mathematical modeling background and knowledge of functional analysis (infinite dimensional vector spaces), Non-Standard Analysis of Abraham Robinson, infinite-dimensional fractals and fractal dynamics, non-linear Auto-regressive models as well as Time Series and Fourier Analysis/transforms is preferred. I am willing to give up significant equity shares of our startup company in your favor if you help me build a functional prototype immediately. We are talking to institutional investors to raise US$5Million in the next four to six months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: