Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which a reliable company? in mining  (Read 1730 times)
toqchista2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:55:08 PM

hi guys.  Wink

i'm interested.

which is better in mining and long time existing ? Bit-x if Hashnest  ? which will use in mining ?

and which more is profitable ?

and which more will exist long time ?

Jamphone

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:42:26 PM

If you want to mine, buy a miner. If you can't host it, find someone to host it. Cloud mining will guarantee you lose money.
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:54:26 AM

If you want to mine, buy a miner. If you can't host it, find someone to host it. Cloud mining will guarantee you lose money.

why ?

this option none do not good ?

why should will lose money ?
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:57:39 AM

why ?

this option none do not good ?

why should will lose money ?
Cloudmining companies charges high fees in order for them to mine for you. A lot of companies ended up running away, leaving investors with negative profit. ROI is very hard for legit cloudmining services which will not scam in the long term. You have to find someone trusted to host it for you, they can just take it and run away.
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:09:23 AM

what hosting will buy ?

i want very lot money will make deposite in mining and next get me anything BTC ,.

how many time will exist this comapanys ? hashnest and bit-x ?
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:40:31 AM

Are you new with mining? Do you have a miner or you want to buy some hash to mine?
Check this it might be helpful : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562238.0
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:55:16 AM

Are you new with mining? Do you have a miner or you want to buy some hash to mine?
Check this it might be helpful : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562238.0

what nicehash Smiley.

it is it not better ? hashnest

i want such website that will exist long time (mining)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:59:17 AM

Im gone recommend you Bit-x as the best and reliable mining site.
Registered office: No. 1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize, C.A.
Forex trading involves financial risk, and every customer of BIT-X assumes responsibility for any losses that may occur at trading on Forex.

Check here about mining: https://bit-x.com/pages/about#mining

If you need more you can check this thread with more than 100 replies: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974856.0

Hope you will like them

Thanks

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:27:12 AM

The whole situation surrounding cloud mining is really bad and it's not really something that I'd recommend getting into if you're looking for actual profits. I posted a very long essay about the subject here a while ago but the general gist of it is that the more legitimate ones are unlikely to make a profit because the calculations just don't support it and those that advertise high profits are likely to be scams.

In fact, you might even have a greater chance of making a profit if you stick with less reputable sites because there is no way you are going to make a profit from CEX.IO or any of the other legitimate cloud mining sites out there. At least with a ponzi scheme, you'll earn a bit of money if you happen to be one of the first to "invest".

That being said, while it's impossible to know for certain which cloud mining companies will operate for a long time as opposed to running away with your funds, there is a useful comparison of cloud mining sites here. You will see that both Bit-X and Hashnest score very well (4th place and 1st place respectively) which means that it's unlikely that either will be running away with your funds anytime soon.

On the other hand, you should also take note that just because a particular site has a good reputation doesn't mean that it will continue hashing away forever. CEX.IO temporarily closed down their mining operations earlier this year when the price of BTC went too low. AMHash was considered to be one of the more legitimate companies and look where they are today.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:28:58 AM

what nicehash Smiley.

it is it not better ? hashnest

i want such website that will exist long time (mining)

Nicehash has been running since April 2014, but I can't tell which one is better, it depends on your personal preference. Why not check them out first and figure out which is your preference?
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:00:25 AM

The whole situation surrounding cloud mining is really bad and it's not really something that I'd recommend getting into if you're looking for actual profits. I posted a very long essay about the subject here a while ago but the general gist of it is that the more legitimate ones are unlikely to make a profit because the calculations just don't support it and those that advertise high profits are likely to be scams.

In fact, you might even have a greater chance of making a profit if you stick with less reputable sites because there is no way you are going to make a profit from CEX.IO or any of the other legitimate cloud mining sites out there. At least with a ponzi scheme, you'll earn a bit of money if you happen to be one of the first to "invest".

That being said, while it's impossible to know for certain which cloud mining companies will operate for a long time as opposed to running away with your funds, there is a useful comparison of cloud mining sites here. You will see that both Bit-X and Hashnest score very well (4th place and 1st place respectively) which means that it's unlikely that either will be running away with your funds anytime soon.

On the other hand, you should also take note that just because a particular site has a good reputation doesn't mean that it will continue hashing away forever. CEX.IO temporarily closed down their mining operations earlier this year when the price of BTC went too low. AMHash was considered to be one of the more legitimate companies and look where they are today.

thanks such long for post.

i have question and very need answer.

I decided that on hashnest will buy GHS .

now interested, before that cex.io disable mining and just people was able to sell GHS now that near future hashnest ever will disable mining if disable website and go run my money  and never come back if allow will give me that sell GHS  Huh? i need question.

and second question .

i'm new in bitcoin so interested before  "example 2012"  was exist company when was similar hashnest and run away people money. Huh?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:38:06 AM

hashnest should not run away because they produce and sell miners. i think they are for real  Smiley but i dont have the money to invest in them until i buy some btc, they have high entry as i understand and those faucets dont pay well..

CardRipper

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:11:58 PM

Hashnest. U cant b making $$ in mining usually tho so good luck
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:02:08 PM

Go bit-x or hashnest or differentiate your investment between these two - it would be even better. Its is extremely risky to invest in cloudmining overall at this point though, you maybe hold and wait for better days and invest then..

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:58:07 AM

in my opinion BIT-X. I don't know about hashnet never tried 'em.

Doing cloudmining expect a long ROI
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:29:45 AM

why i will lose my money ?  i can will withdraw my money and elsewhere go
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:54:39 PM

When cloud mining Ponzi's (most cloud mining companies sadly) fail you cant get your money back.

When legit cloud mining services like CEX.IO and AMhash have problems your chances of selling out for even a fraction of your investment are about zero.

Seriously with most cloud mining you put your money in and if your really lucky a fraction of it will come back to you over the next year.  Getting your entire investment back is unlikely.  Profit even more so.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:12:14 PM

When cloud mining Ponzi's (most cloud mining companies sadly) fail you cant get your money back.

When legit cloud mining services like CEX.IO and AMhash have problems your chances of selling out for even a fraction of your investment are about zero.

Seriously with most cloud mining you put your money in and if your really lucky a fraction of it will come back to you over the next year.  Getting your entire investment back is unlikely.  Profit even more so.

Mining is still profitable.

Legit companies like BIT-X still exist (BitFury partnership confirmed).
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:05:32 PM

i dont can my money back return when cloud minin is stop and i buy have GHS>. :?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:03:26 AM

i dont can my money back return when cloud minin is stop and i buy have GHS>. :?

Most of the time when cloud mining stops the company that ''done'' the mining is on the run Tongue Your investment is not returned, all your hope is to get equal amount and then some from mining results.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: