Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | Giving Loans to poker players | Play on Luckyflop and qualify |  (Read 3506 times)
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:47:19 PM

Also send anything to show your skills which will determine the amount you get funded.
I am new to this so I don't have but if I get 50mbtc I'm giving back 100mbtc + tip in 3 days

It dosnt sound too good to me. 100% + tip? Mmmmm
Also u are asking a loan like Crazy for all the lending section.

tip?

please see the rules for the loan. Its a NO INTEREST LOAN FOR 60 DAYS!
GrindPack

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:51:40 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 11:11:13 PM by GrindPack

Can I ask? What happens if someone signs up and loses their chips? Or even to another hired player? Or just a regular player?

Do you suspend their future withdraws till they pay you back? Or do they just get knocked out of this program and not get more loans?

Will they not be able to play there as a regular user anymore? Or will you let them stay, just take them out of this loan thing?

I think I want to sign up for this, but i want to be clear on what happens to the players who sign up and lose the chips...
You are looking for skilled players, and I do have stats I can show you I'm pretty good, but I don't know what skill levels of players are responding so I want to just consider what I'm agreeing to and understand it completely.

Thanks LuckyFlop!

Also, I wanted to add this,

One other thing....

if you are seeking skilled players for this program - and are choosing based on stats...only you have access to these stats.

***** How do those who sign up for this loan verify that you are not intentionally seeking out even more skilled players to trump our loans, leaving us in debt to you? (since you would have access to all the player stats and chose from those applicants) Huh Huh

I feel like this should be a giant concern for anyone accepting this loan.

Please don't take this the wrong way at all, I just think a situation like this should be completely transparent; which is why I ask. You are a new site. I enjoy it very much.  Smiley
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:03:02 PM

what if players lose?
and dont have the money to pay you back,what will you do then?
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:02:51 AM

Can I ask? What happens if someone signs up and loses their chips? Or even to another hired player? Or just a regular player?

Do you suspend their future withdraws till they pay you back? Or do they just get knocked out of this program and not get more loans?

Will they not be able to play there as a regular user anymore? Or will you let them stay, just take them out of this loan thing?

I think I want to sign up for this, but i want to be clear on what happens to the players who sign up and lose the chips...
You are looking for skilled players, and I do have stats I can show you I'm pretty good, but I don't know what skill levels of players are responding so I want to just consider what I'm agreeing to and understand it completely.

Thanks LuckyFlop!

One other thing....

if you are seeking skilled players for this program - and are choosing based on stats...only you have access to these stats.

***** How do those who sign up for this loan verify that you are not intentionally seeking out even more skilled players to trump our loans, leaving us in debt to you? (since you would have access to all the player stats and chose from those applicants) Huh Huh

Please don't take this the wrong way at all, I just think a situation like this should be completely transparent; which is why I ask. You are a new site. I enjoy it very much.  Smiley

Well.. basically the answer to your question and the other question is the same… Im at the loss here bc in reality the risk is on me and that is why we are doing low level loans and working with select few people. The people who don't pay back won't get any more loans and will not have a chance of the 1BTC and above loans in the future. Basically we have a budget and we want to find good poker players. And people who can show us well with a small amount we can build and work with them. SO in reality If there is a default then shame on us for not selecting a better poker players, but we feel people here on BTT.ORG have good intentions and there intentions are not fly away. And keep in mind this is trial for only limited people and the 2 people that we selected so far we see them daily now and they are doing good!
danielca9

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:04:15 AM

Thanks LuckyFlop!

One other thing....

Well.. basically the answer to your question and the other question is the same… Im at the loss here bc in reality the risk is on me and that is why we are doing low level loans and working with select few people. The people who don't pay back won't get any more loans and will not have a chance of the 1BTC and above loans in the future. Basically we have a budget and we want to find good poker players. And people who can show us well with a small amount we can build and work with them. SO in reality If there is a default then shame on us for not selecting a better poker players, but we feel people here on BTT.ORG have good intentions and there intentions are not fly away. And keep in mind this is trial for only limited people and the 2 people that we selected so far we see them daily now and they are doing good!
Could u give me a loan of 30mbtc please I'm fairly new to this

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:07:46 AM

Newbies here and on the site I can only do 10mbc.

NOTE: PEOPLE WHO DEFAULT IS ONLY FAIR FOR THERE NAMES TO GO IN THE THREAD HERE SINCE THERE IS NO COLLATERAL AND NO ACCOUNT SUSPENSIONS.
danielca9

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:08:26 AM

Newbies here and on the site I can only do 10mbc
Ok that's fine

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
danielca9

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:09:42 AM

Danielca9

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:12:06 AM

OK-Please accept terms and I will deposit. Good Luck.
danielca9

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:13:40 AM

OK-Please accept terms and I will deposit. Good Luck.
I accept

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:14:27 AM

OK done. GL
danielca9

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:16:34 AM

Also send anything to show your skills which will determine the amount you get funded.
I am new to this so I don't have but if I get 50mbtc I'm giving back 100mbtc + tip in 3 days

Its no interest. Where do you get that idea? I loan you EX. 100mbc. YOU PLAY and pay me back 100mbc.  What do you not understand please tell me so I can be more clear.

Thank you
Because I would like 100mbtc and I will do interest for that much and pay u back double

networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:20:21 AM

Its no interest. Where do you get that idea? I loan you EX. 100mbc. YOU PLAY and pay me back 100mbc.  What do you not understand please tell me so I can be more clear.

Thank you
Because I would like 100mbtc and I will do interest for that much and pay u back double

This guy has done nothing but ask for loans since day one of starting that account lol

Why are you always in need of loans and if you have never had money/bitcoin since you arrived how on earth are you going to pay it back?
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:23:43 AM

Hehe he is not paying even half, forget about double!
Is opening threads like Crazy begging for money...
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:31:04 AM

Hehe he is not paying even half, forget about double!
Is opening threads like Crazy begging for money...

What irritates me about it is the amount he is trying to hustle/scam/borrow is so low that it is barely worth the effort.

I agree no money will be paid back the smell of the way he does it stinks and he gives the forum a bad look always asking for these loans with nothing to provide for a guarantee.

OP I wish you the best getting your returned coins.

On a side not i tried registering and put .co.uk instead of .com lol so will try again for tonight Smiley
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:48:42 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:06:17 AM by onewiseguy

Will I be getting some funds to try out your site?

Contract basic rules and if you accept just say so and i will deposit;

1-Loan needs to be paid back with in 60 days max -Accept
2-Only cash out profits and use the principal of the loan for poker play only. Accept
3- Regulars on lucky flop I know you,  Others need to show some kind of play history for more funds.  Dont have any play history for online sites. but outside good: )
jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:03:56 AM

1-Loan needs to be paid back with in 60 days max
2-Only cash out profits and use the principal of the loan for poker play only.
3- Regulars on lucky flop I know you,  Others need to show some kind of play history for more funds.

accept the terms!
repaid within 60 days, just fund mbtc as you like to my account username = jemsmuhamad

Thanks!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:34:08 AM

It's also in the first page or two that you can only withdraw the profits. Please accept those as well.

jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:42:08 AM

It's also in the first page or two that you can only withdraw the profits. Please accept those as well.

Hi I left a support messege.
I withdraw 0.02 but I received 0.006.
Thanks
christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:31:37 AM

1-Loan needs to be paid back with in 60 days max
2-Only cash out profits and use the principal of the loan for poker play only.
3- Regulars on lucky flop I know you,  Others need to show some kind of play history for more funds.

My id is christycalhoun
I play here almost everyday.
I accept terms and would like to accept loan with the terms stated. And understand i can only withdraw profits

Thank you
Christy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: