Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support for learning how to develop software and support bitcoin !  (Read 497 times)
Bitcoin2EndWars (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:37:40 PM

Hey everyone; I hope this is appropriate. I most certainly promote bitcoin (in high school -- and piss off a lot of teachers, admittedly).

This is a crowd funding I just started moments ago to support myself through college (a program on computer information systems), paying for rent, food, etc. I hope to avoid as much inevitable debt as possible. My plan is to learn how to develop software, most certainly support this community and perhaps build upon the cryptography of many programmers and developers before me.

Thanks !

Link: http://fnd.us/c/0xm56/sh/14cYQd

PS. I will admit being uncomfortable with the idea of having my face on the internet, asking for resources from others, etc; but hey. If it helps me in the long run, and I am most certainly not dependant upon anyone / anything, I figure it will probably be worth it.

Also my bitcoin address is: 19MmwrN3gCYmnpaATjFTULRuVYVeejvgW3
Bitcoin2EndWars (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:31:06 PM

Can a moderator please delete entire thread this for me! I am trying to delete my fundraiser and get rid of links. I dont want any handouts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: