Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH Problems/Takeover with IGotSpots - be warned !  (Read 10889 times)
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:20:07 PM

I also added a list of his known aliases/Screen names.

Don't forget gas coin

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:56:51 PM

lol and now I was banned in the MMXIV IRC Chan for saying "Hi".

Such good support iGotSpots/MonkeyTooth.

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:05:13 PM

Hey folks,

as IGotSpots is simply not man enough to say he made a mistake and keeps deleting my honest posts in his ECASH Thread I think its unfortunately time to create a new thread and warn about what he's doing and his habits.

As some of you might remember, ECASH was released as a SHA256 coin with non-working POS at the end of the POW phase.

Some of the community members then contacted IGotSpots and me for fixing the Coin to get at least the coins to Exchanges since there were a lot of unconfirmed coins on the pools and I was one of those pools.

In this night we met at IRC and we both fixed the old Chain and prolonged the POW phase so all the unconfirmed coins could move to exchanges, I have that still in my github Repo: https://github.com/ocminer/ECASH-Old-PoWActive

After that worked, a swap date / block was worked out, it was more or less decided that the chain should stay pow mineable until block 10.000 where people then MUST have their coins at the exchanges - otherwise they would be lost.

I've posted a message on my pool that people will need to move their coins to the exchanges before that block - but suddenly, it was a weekend, the swap block was shortened to an earlier block and then the swap was already done invalidating the old wallet/coins. Unfortunately only about 90% of my coins were swapped, the rest of the users on my pool probably did not get the message that the swap was done earlier (including me) so their coins were lost.

This was the point where the shit hit the fan - I asked in the new ECASH Thread - as the coin was now run by IGotSpots - why the swap was done earlier and how I could swap the remaining coins. I expected something like:
"Sorry it was done earlier but of course we can just swap the old coins, send them to XXXXX and provide me a new address from the new chain and i'll just send them there..."

Instead of that I was answered in a bad manner, something like "We decided to swap earlier - You were not there, I tried to reach you in IRC - you did not answer - everyone who did not move their coins earlier is a turd - nothing can be swapped anymore..."

My response that it was weekend and some folks still have a real life beside Crypto did not count unfortunately.

So I bought the missing coins for my pool and paid out the new coins ...

Unfortunately the story did not end here, as it turned out that IGotSpots has (had) a big stack of the coin and he would surely be able to swap the missing coins as it would only be around 55-60k but he simply refused to swap and after that came out he also attacked several users in "his" self-moderated thread calling them assholes, wanting to "knock your teeth through your face" and much more stuff like this.. Read it all here (click through the pages):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983694.msg10835651  (Made a lot of screenshots too, don't worry).

All my tries turning things to the good and doing a "shakehands" failed so I posted this in a separate thread.

I guess his trust-rating is already speaking for itself, of course he gives fake ratings back, which confirms his habits..

Be aware and I'm sorry where all this ended.

EDIT: Chat-Log is here: http://pastebin.com/S3SW9hEY
Yeah...Hero  Spot send me  very friendly message. I'll send this message to FBI Internet Crime .Here you're message from Spot "Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. I have nothing to do with etrash anymore. Stop blaming me because the coin is a piece of shit without me. It's going to work even worse when I pull all my hosting, so good luck after that lol I'm not paying to host this etrash garbage anymore".
He must be low culture person.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:08:55 PM

Hey folks,

as IGotSpots is simply not man enough to say he made a mistake and keeps deleting my honest posts in his ECASH Thread I think its unfortunately time to create a new thread and warn about what he's doing and his habits.

As some of you might remember, ECASH was released as a SHA256 coin with non-working POS at the end of the POW phase.

Some of the community members then contacted IGotSpots and me for fixing the Coin to get at least the coins to Exchanges since there were a lot of unconfirmed coins on the pools and I was one of those pools.

In this night we met at IRC and we both fixed the old Chain and prolonged the POW phase so all the unconfirmed coins could move to exchanges, I have that still in my github Repo: https://github.com/ocminer/ECASH-Old-PoWActive

After that worked, a swap date / block was worked out, it was more or less decided that the chain should stay pow mineable until block 10.000 where people then MUST have their coins at the exchanges - otherwise they would be lost.

I've posted a message on my pool that people will need to move their coins to the exchanges before that block - but suddenly, it was a weekend, the swap block was shortened to an earlier block and then the swap was already done invalidating the old wallet/coins. Unfortunately only about 90% of my coins were swapped, the rest of the users on my pool probably did not get the message that the swap was done earlier (including me) so their coins were lost.

This was the point where the shit hit the fan - I asked in the new ECASH Thread - as the coin was now run by IGotSpots - why the swap was done earlier and how I could swap the remaining coins. I expected something like:
"Sorry it was done earlier but of course we can just swap the old coins, send them to XXXXX and provide me a new address from the new chain and i'll just send them there..."

Instead of that I was answered in a bad manner, something like "We decided to swap earlier - You were not there, I tried to reach you in IRC - you did not answer - everyone who did not move their coins earlier is a turd - nothing can be swapped anymore..."

My response that it was weekend and some folks still have a real life beside Crypto did not count unfortunately.

So I bought the missing coins for my pool and paid out the new coins ...

Unfortunately the story did not end here, as it turned out that IGotSpots has (had) a big stack of the coin and he would surely be able to swap the missing coins as it would only be around 55-60k but he simply refused to swap and after that came out he also attacked several users in "his" self-moderated thread calling them assholes, wanting to "knock your teeth through your face" and much more stuff like this.. Read it all here (click through the pages):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983694.msg10835651  (Made a lot of screenshots too, don't worry).

All my tries turning things to the good and doing a "shakehands" failed so I posted this in a separate thread.

I guess his trust-rating is already speaking for itself, of course he gives fake ratings back, which confirms his habits..

Be aware and I'm sorry where all this ended.

EDIT: Chat-Log is here: http://pastebin.com/S3SW9hEY
Yeah...Hero  Spot send me  very friendly message. I'll send this message to FBI Internet Crime .Here you're message from Spot "Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. I have nothing to do with etrash anymore. Stop blaming me because the coin is a piece of shit without me. It's going to work even worse when I pull all my hosting, so good luck after that lol I'm not paying to host this etrash garbage anymore".
To all.If anybody got message or post like above from iSpot please feel free  copy and paste here.We need that to obey rules from Simple Machines Forum developers team  .http://www.lieffcabraser.com/About-Us/Class-Action-FAQ/    http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:13:53 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 09:25:46 PM by webprods

I also added a list of his known aliases/Screen names.
From iSpot "Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. I have nothing to do with etrash anymore. Stop blaming me because the coin is a piece of shit without me. It's going to work even worse when I pull all my hosting, so good luck after that lol I'm not paying to host this etrash garbage anymore".
To all.If anybody got message or post like above from iSpot please feel free  copy and paste here.We need that to obey rules from Simple Machines Forum developers team  .http://www.lieffcabraser.com/About-Us/Class-Action-FAQ/     http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber    http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud    http://www.simplemachines.org/about/smf/security.php

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:21:14 PM

Yeah...Hero  Spot send me  very friendly message. I'll send this message to FBI Internet Crime .Here you're message from Spot "Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. I have nothing to do with etrash anymore. Stop blaming me because the coin is a piece of shit without me. It's going to work even worse when I pull all my hosting, so good luck after that lol I'm not paying to host this etrash garbage anymore".

Wow from reading the op and seeing how he speaks to people you would think he is a 16 -17 year old boy wanna be man but the sad truth he is probably a 40 year old man with serious mental health issues. That was a nice kind message from him i would report him and the message and that will hopefully sort him out if enough do the same. What a child like attitude he has could not even give op the few pence for his miners who got left behind and maybe even a thankful gesture to oc himself  Huh My bet is you have helped loads of his coins in the past with your pools, what a selective memory some have..

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:24:49 PM

Yeah...Hero  Spot send me  very friendly message. I'll send this message to FBI Internet Crime .Here you're message from Spot "Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. I have nothing to do with etrash anymore. Stop blaming me because the coin is a piece of shit without me. It's going to work even worse when I pull all my hosting, so good luck after that lol I'm not paying to host this etrash garbage anymore".

Wow from reading the op and seeing how he speaks to people you would think he is a 16 -17 year old boy wanna be man but the sad truth he is probably a 40 year old man with serious mental health issues. That was a nice kind message from him i would report him and the message and that will hopefully sort him out if enough do the same. What a child like attitude he has could not even give op the few pence for his miners who got left behind and maybe even a thankful gesture to oc himself  Huh My bet is you have helped loads of his coins in the past with your pools, what a selective memory some have..
Thank you for response . Here you are link to Security Simple Machines Forum   http://www.simplemachines.org/about/smf/security.php
Security is important to us, if you have found an issue or if you have been the victim of an attack on your forum you can use this form to notify us. Please be as specific as possible, this helps us to help you. Do not forget to include the version of SMF, PHP and MySQL and information on your server or webhost

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:55:18 AM

and in true spots style::

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983694.msg10875444#msg10875444

what a fucker. locks the topic to turn the knife.

asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:02:07 AM

and in true spots style::

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983694.msg10875444#msg10875444

what a fucker. locks the topic to turn the knife.

Yeh the guy is the dirtiest person i have met on this forum he is by far the worst of them all a complete and utter $%*& he pretends he cares and says he will fix the coin for free, then he steals 20+% of the supply dumps all what it staked and gave the rest away to his buddies on irc so all the original investors get screwed.

Then has the cheek to stroll around giving abuse to people thinking he is the greatest with his 1 and 2 sat coins should have known this was going the same way  Shocked

AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:46:06 AM

I wonder what igotspots next scam will be  Roll Eyes
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:03:51 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 07:22:11 AM by lestherat

I wonder what igotspots next scam will be  Roll Eyes

Maybe something related with your mother  Grin
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:11:56 AM

Yeh the guy is the dirtiest person i have met on this forum he is by far the worst of them all a complete and utter $%*& he pretends he cares and says he will fix the coin for free, then he steals 20+% of the supply dumps all what it staked and gave the rest away to his buddies on irc so all the original investors get screwed.
Then has the cheek to stroll around giving abuse to people thinking he is the greatest with his 1 and 2 sat coins should have known this was going the same way  Shocked

I am one of the first investors same as Vegas guy, Spots dont steal coins from ocminer, ocminer want 40,000 coins premined from the original dev, Why in the hell fuck ocminer want that coins, the original dev left the coin, why give ocminer that premine?,  I inform support on ccex  about the change of the wallet and chain, but they dont do a shit, and the other old pool owner, i dont remember his fucking name, that guy are so stupid for not follow the threads, all cash owners had plein of time to send all the coins to bittrex to the swap, indeed, 97% of the coins being sucessful swaped on bittrex, ccex, only lose like a 50,000 coins for stupids, ocminer dont deserve the coins he claim, so all of you stupid "Sr" members stop crying about this, if you are not full involved with this coin, ask Vegas guy, the highest investor in ecash.
Fucking cunts  Cool
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:33:25 AM

Then has the cheek to stroll around giving abuse to people thinking he is the greatest with his 1 and 2 sat coins should have known this was going the same way  Shocked

I am one of the first investors same as Vegas guy, Spots dont steal coins from ocminer, ocminer want 40,000 coins premined from the original dev, Why in the hell fuck ocminer want that coins, the original dev left the coin, why give ocminer that premine?,  I inform support on ccex  about the change of the wallet and chain, but they dont do a shit, and the other old pool owner, i dont remember his fucking name, that guy are so stupid for not follow the threads, all cash owners had plein of time to send all the coins to bittrex to the swap, indeed, 97% of the coins being sucessful swaped on bittrex, ccex, only lose like a 50,000 coins for stupids, ocminer dont deserve the coins he claim, so all of you stupid "Sr" members stop crying about this, if you are not full involved with this coin, ask Vegas guy, the highest investor in ecash.
Fucking cunts  Cool

Its been stated many times that he didn't want the premine for his own wealth. Spots changed the code and ocminer had to buy off exchange just so his miners could get what was on the pool paid out to the correct wallet. He wanted what he spent out of his own pocket due to a screw up, impatient, and lack of communication mistake of which he was not at fault.

But can we just lay this to rest already. And before anyone has anything to say, im sure its been said before. Just do some reading.
JoeGreen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:36:27 PM

What will happen if Bittrex removes ECASH and there is no personal wallet to transfer coins to? All coins will be lost.
Is there somewhere else to download the personal wallet from?
JoeGreen

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:22:07 PM

Can somebody send me a wallet that works?
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:56:13 PM

Can somebody send me a wallet that works?

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=cash_btc

exchange admins says his wallet is up and has connected nodes.
droidgreg30

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:01:27 PM

So does anyone have a wallet working?  My wallet on my staking netbook took a crap and attempting to sync the other computer...hope it works...   Huh Huh Huh
JoeGreen

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:32:20 AM

So does anyone have a wallet working?  My wallet on my staking netbook took a crap and attempting to sync the other computer...hope it works...   Huh Huh Huh

Here's a link you can downlaod the wallet from if you need it. https://mega.co.nz/#!jtwgEJ4I!Vv2t2ipCQFINrZLVXREqKT8UfPlinmZHG2AK5y4ygXU

My wallet is working pretty good.
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:38:21 AM

So does anyone have a wallet working?  My wallet on my staking netbook took a crap and attempting to sync the other computer...hope it works...   Huh Huh Huh

Here's a link you can downlaod the wallet from if you need it. https://mega.co.nz/#!jtwgEJ4I!Vv2t2ipCQFINrZLVXREqKT8UfPlinmZHG2AK5y4ygXU

be weary of new cunts posting links

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/1427420247/

nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:28:50 AM

be weary of new cunts posting links

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/1427420247/

I would normally agree with you,but i sent joe green the rarred up version of the qt last night, and hopefully that's just the same link i gave him Wink

I pm'ed droidgreg30 the same link too  Wink

it's definitely clean  Tongue at least it was when it left me .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: