Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH Problems/Takeover with IGotSpots - be warned !  (Read 10894 times)
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:52:30 PM

are u done with this bullshiting and tell us what u will do with the ecash ?  any takeover - new development?

or it will die ?
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:02:45 PM

are u done with this bullshiting and tell us what u will do with the ecash ?  any takeover - new development?

or it will die ?

I can't make it any more clear that I hope it dies. I pulled all my hosting shit off of it a while ago, surprised it hasn't forked yet. If you haven't gathered that by now, then you aren't paying attention to anything

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:03:29 PM

are u done with this bullshiting and tell us what u will do with the ecash ?  any takeover - new development?

or it will die ?

I don't like him but can you point out the bs please?

If you would have followed any of this so far you would know that he is done with E-cash and there is no further development from here and probably from anyone.

So in short the coin will die, it already has but it is a zombie death at the minute but soon enough it will drop.

EDIT: He answered while writing.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:20:22 PM

if this so why are u still chatting like morons of it? 

we lost few btc's in ecash at your dumbness and idiotism thinking and facts that u do.

U are noobs and scammers and fuck off away from every coin that exist in alt scene.

shame on you lame people!!

gross

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:10:27 PM

iGotSpots is a SCAMMER
Yes, he stolen coin from C-cex, ocminer & minerpool. His mom fuck dog to bear him  Embarrassed
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:42:51 PM

IgotnoMeds= Narcissist with a bipolar disorder +1
 Angry

TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:12:12 PM

RIP GORILLA BALLZ EXCHANGE

P.S. Do not trust IGotSpots with anything that remotely has monetary value, EVER. Lessons being learned here.

TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:25:25 PM

from a completely neutral point of view, this is embarassing for both parties, take it to pm, instead of having to prove something in public.

I have nothing but respect for both Ocminer and Igotspots, and in all honesty i think they can share any blame that has to be given.

Igotspots told ocminer about the problems, but like he said, he's not gonna hound the guy for an answer.

I cant imagine how busy both of them are already anyway before this all came about, but surely it cant have helped.

What it really boils down to is should spots be more persistent and chase people? or should ocminer be more attentive of his messages etc? tough one

i know you are both just human, so ffs let's just get over this please, and let us who still have an interest in the coin carry on, without all the fuss  Smiley

It's late i'm probably talking crap but hey ho, it's just my opinion Smiley

A concerned cryptoenthusiast.

Im sorry but i dont really understand why you would have respect for IGotSpots? Ocminer I get it, he consistently provides mining pool services and is a respected member of the community. From my experience IGotSpots just continually spews out useless 'products and services' to pad his own pockets. This is not trolling.. I am legitimately curious why you would have any respect for IGotSpots?

bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

I'm honestly surprised something like this hasn't come out sooner.  He has a terrible track record of creating a coin and then running for the hills as soon as the pump is over.  His coins wallets rarely ever work properly.  Good to see his tactics are finally starting to catch up with him.

Here are a list of coins I know Spots to be dev/in charge of.  Please let me know of any others I missed, i'm sure there are lots that I don't even know about.

DigiCube (CUBE) (newest)
Primality (PRIMAL) (newest)
igotspotscoin SPOT
Nanas
Vary
Nucks
GorillaTeeth [TEETH]
MMXIV
BALLS
ECASH
SPOTS
Gas Coin
GorillaStake.com
RaspPi Staking "device"

Aliases/Screen Names of iGotSpots
iGotSpots
MonkeyTooth
Gas Coin

List is current as of 6/22/2015

COPPER
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:48:58 PM

I'm honestly surprised something like this hasn't come out sooner.  He has a terrible track record of creating a coin and then running for the hills as soon as the pump is over.  His coins wallets rarely ever work properly.  Good to see his tactics are finally starting to catch up with him.

Here are a list of coins I know Spots to be dev/in charge of.  Please let me know of any others I missed, i'm sure there are lots that I don't even know about.

DigiCube (CUBE) (newest)
igotspotscoin SPOT
Nanas
Vary
Nucks
GorillaTeeth [TEETH]
MMXIV
BALLS
ECASH
SPOTS
Gas Coin
GorillaStake.com
RaspPi Staking "device"

iGotSpots
MonkeyTooth
Gas Coin

COPPER

thank you.  I also added NINJA as well.

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:50:05 PM

DigiCube (CUBE) (newest)
igotspotscoin SPOT
Nanas
Vary
Nucks
GorillaTeeth [TEETH]
MMXIV
BALLS
ECASH
SPOTS
Gas Coin
GorillaStake.com
RaspPi Staking "device"

iGotSpots
MonkeyTooth
Gas Coin

COPPER

NOT TO MENTION his 'hacked' pools (at least 5), and 'hacked' exchanges he created.
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:25:35 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 04:17:11 PM by notabeliever

DigiCube (CUBE) (newest)
igotspotscoin SPOT
Nanas
Vary
Nucks
GorillaTeeth [TEETH]
MMXIV
BALLS
ECASH
SPOTS
Gas Coin
GorillaStake.com
RaspPi Staking "device"

iGotSpots
MonkeyTooth
Gas Coin

COPPER

NOT TO MENTION his 'hacked' pools (at least 5), and 'hacked' exchanges he created.
All his coins are dead now except.
Fantom Coin
Primchain which is well on its way of being abandoned.
Reason is the newest coin Cube needs more attention. did you see the likeness of MMXvi robot in digicube.
Digicube wallet might be a keylogger in the code. Don't ignore false positives when using virustotal as it still is a place holder for virus code.

BTCPool exchange don't waist your time here.
Could these be old chains from old coins then!
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:37:26 AM

Intresting topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: