Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joker21.com - CLAM blackjack site for sale 0.75BTC or 144 CLAMs  (Read 840 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 02:40:59 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 02:09:41 AM by cloverme

For Sale: JOKER21.com

I'm selling the joker21.com site, which is currently configured to work with CLAM, however it will work for any bitcoin-related cryptocurrency that uses a qt-based wallet.  (BTC, DRK, DOGE, LTC, etc...)

Note: I've disabled the Deposit function so that users can't deposit any funds while it's for sale. Also, there's no coins in the bankroll, so you can't win anything or get anything from the built-in faucet.

What is included:
v1.7 of the coinjack software. (unmodified from johny1976) See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718910.0
v1.8 of the coinjack software (just released last week to address some bugs)
Joker21.com and Joker21.net domain names
SSL cert for joker21.com (expires 9/24/2015). Note: The ssl you see on the site now is provided as a front-end SSL certificate from CloudFlare.

What's not included:
Server hosting - I'll give you a recommendation though that allows gambling sites with them, you can pay them in bitcoin too.
Cloudflare anti-ddos - Cloudflare is not included, you can sign up for the service easily after the sale.
Domain privacy - Domain privacy is turned on, for me to transfer the domains, it has to be removed. You can easily sign up for domain privacy after the sale.
Support - You're on your own, sorry. I doubt that johny1976 will support you after a transfer of the code. You should read the important information below.
Database of any current users - You should start from a fresh installation, I don't intend to compromise the current user base in any way.

SSL loaded on the server:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The coinjack script has been known to have bugs. You should probably have some skill in ajax/php and mysql to understand the script and be able to
address bugs on your own.  You should read all 12 pages of the thread in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718910.0 to fully know and understand
what you're dealing with (no pun intended). After the sale and you get the code, you will need to run the installer on your own. See the original coinjack thread
for requirements.

Bugs that I'm aware of:
- Someone figured out a way to bypass the IP address check of the faucet (giveaway) in the code, they probably used a VPN, etc.

- Provably fair doesn't have a checker to prove the hands are valid. I've checked the code and its fair as far as I can tell, but the hash and seed
provided needs a checked to be coded so that the player can prove to themselves that the hand dealt is fair.

- The aces from the dealer are occasionally showing up as 1 or 10 in version 1.7, this is supposed to be fixed in v1.8, but it's up to you to test.

- An attacker can run a script to cause the script to generate hundreds of wallet addresses which can cause the game to slow to a crawl.

Why I'm selling it:
I live in the US, after recent issues that other owners have had in regards to cryptocurrency sites, enough said.

Escrow:
Sure, if there's a trusted member that you want to deal with (Dooglas, etc), I'm fine with that.

Trust:
You can look through the code and the sql database that the installer creates to ensure that I haven't modifed any of the code. There are some people that have
re-sold the script and added some backdoors, but that won't be the case with me.
You should fully inspect the code on your own and research the coinjack software on your own. I won't be held responsible for the reliability of the code and the bugs it has or may have that have not been discovered.

If you have other questions, you can PM me or post here and I'll answer them.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:58:53 AM

How much?
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:51:24 AM

How much?

the topic is saying CLAM blackjack site for sale 1btc or 180 CLAMs

cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:35:10 PM

Someone pointed out that the cost of coinjack was 1.2, so I put the price to 0.75 btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: