Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Sr. member with Green Trust  (Read 1487 times)
bctas (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:42:07 AM

Need some money so liquidating all my crypto's and anything possible.
The account is High ranked Senior member with Some Green Trust(not yellow).
It was Registered in 2013.
I do not know what these accounts go for , so kindly Offer me below or PM me.

jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:43:20 AM

What about the price and activity...
Please give us some more details if u want to receive an offer.
Also I dont think that is good to sell green trust account,  could be used to scam!
Regards
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:54:07 AM

can you prove ownership with sign message and do accept escrow for that?
send me your offer in pm.
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:35:09 AM

Yes! i will sign a message from 4 months old BTC address and Escrow is Welcome unless you send first.
I have no idea at what price these type of accounts go for , so please dont ask me .
You're free to offer whatever you feel is right, below or in PM.

Shit! it is not letting me post since i replied to a message .
Says to wait 360 seconds
berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:52:43 PM

ill bid 0.4 btc

can u pm me more details
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

ill bid 0.4 btc

can u pm me more details

Details PM'ed.
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:18:32 PM

Still selling
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:23:56 PM

Is the green light or dark? I don't recommend selling this anyways. I'd try Quickseller as we know he won't scam, but he lowballs the shit out of everyone for big profit.

Just keep it and use it. You can earn 0.4 in a month using Bit-X's campaign
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:40:46 AM

Is the green light or dark? I don't recommend selling this anyways. I'd try Quickseller as we know he won't scam, but he lowballs the shit out of everyone for big profit.

It's Dark Green
Thank you but i don't have any time on my hands anymore. I won't be coming online like ever so i'm just trying to sell the account.
Am looking for something over 1BTC ,I am in no hurry.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:42:10 AM

How many trusted purchases does it have?

NDotSO / Bourák
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:09:12 AM

It's Dark Green
Thank you but i don't have any time on my hands anymore. I won't be coming online like ever so i'm just trying to sell the account.
1 BTC is a lot for a senior account, especially now with there being substantially more senior accounts then there were ~9 months ago. Granted it does have positive trust, but I don't think the positive trust adds that much value to accounts
Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:17:26 AM

It's Dark Green

BTC1 is a bit high for a senior, just as quickseller said.

You didn't specify the approximate post count and activity(You only said high ranked) level in the OP, maybe add that?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:13:25 AM

It's Dark Green

BTC1 is a bit high for a senior, just as quickseller said.

You didn't specify the approximate post count and activity(You only said high ranked) level in the OP, maybe add that?

May be 0.7 is the best price for Such accounts Because it already have green trust which is a lot and may be the Avatar too

bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:06:25 AM

It's Dark Green
1 BTC is a lot for a senior account, especially now with there being substantially more senior accounts then there were ~9 months ago. Granted it does have positive trust, but I don't think the positive trust adds that much value to accounts
I am in no hurry to Sell it , i will wait and i believe sooner or later, someone will buy it .
Am not giving it for less than 1BTC
It is High ranked senior , that's the most i can tell to keep it's privacy good .
Any Serious buyer's will be provided with more information about the account
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:16:40 PM

Bump! Still selling
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:11:43 PM

It's Dark Green

I would have to disagree with you on that Quickseller. If it has dark green trust then this would be a scammers dream. So basically if a scammer gets it for 1BTC, with the trust and if he's a clever scammer, he would get more than what they invested in the account in my opinion.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:23:02 PM

It's Dark Green

I would have to disagree with you on that Quickseller. If it has dark green trust then this would be a scammers dream. So basically if a scammer gets it for 1BTC, with the trust and if he's a clever scammer, he would get more than what they invested in the account in my opinion.
Well in order for your statement to be true then whoever buys the account would need to scam someone out of at least 1 btc in a single trade. The thing is that there are not a lot of trades above that size and the trades that are above 1 btc, people tend to know how to take appropriate precautions against themselves getting scammed. If someone where to buy this account to scam then if the scam were to fail then the buyer will have wasted the entire purchase price as the account would likely become worthless.

surprisingly these questions have not been asked yet, however are you able to provide a signed message from an old post associated with the account to prove the account is not hacked/stolen? Also do you need to use any kind of custom trust list in order to get the dark green trust?
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:06:13 AM

surprisingly these questions have not been asked yet, however are you able to provide a signed message from an old post associated with the account to prove the account is not hacked/stolen? Also do you need to use any kind of custom trust list in order to get the dark green trust?

Yes! Signed message will be provided to the buyer .
The trust settings >DefaultTrust >Depth 2 > Dark Green Trust

I do understand people might think to buy it for scams but that's why the price is above 1 btc , as QS said no one will buy it for scam .
The advantage of Green Trust account is that you get easy deals and vouch copies and people Trust you and it also avoids the hassle and time taken by Escrow
bctas (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:19:36 AM

Got couple offers of 1 and 1.2 btc in PM
Have messaged them and will accept any higher offer before the deal finalizes
The Trust is Dark Green guys and it will go 400+ Activity on posting
berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile