Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Member Account - Auction  (Read 995 times)
AccountSller (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:03:37 AM

Starting bid: BTC0.01
Increments: BTC0.0005
Buy it now: BTC0.025
Auction ends 4 hours after last bid.

Member account:

Activity: 90+
No negative trust, not hacked. Blockchain.info logins will be provided for an address that is associated with the account(Sorry I'm too lazy to sign messages, but you could do that yourself on blockchain.info)

Escrow accepted but you'll pay the fee, otherwise you send first*

*With the exception if you're an extremely trusted member, I'll send first.

Any questions? Let's start bidding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djarkovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:11:53 AM

i want to see the account that you'll sell,
where is it?
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:13:23 AM

This is a quick sale. I will lock the thread if no one bids in the next 12 hours.

Regarding the negative trust, Quickseller put it there as a warning so you don't get ACCTSeller and me mixed up. Unnecessary but acceptable.

where is it?

I cannot reveal the identity of the account before the sale, otherwise you could tell everyone this account is on sale.
Djarkovic

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:17:16 AM

This is a quick sale. I will lock the thread if no one bids in the next 12 hours.

Regarding the negative trust, Quickseller put it there as a warning so you don't get ACCTSeller and me mixed up. Unnecessary but acceptable.

where is it?

I cannot reveal the identity of the account before the sale, otherwise you could tell everyone this account is on sale.

i think its not fair, i want to buy something that i never seen and never know lol, are you kidding me?
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:20:08 AM

where is it?

i think its not fair, i want to buy something that i never seen and never know lol, are you kidding me?

I don't think this is unfair.

If I give you the details to my profile link, you can negative trust my main account because you know it is bought.

If you can find another person that is willing to reveal their account information to you(That person must not be a retard) and you're genuinely interested in buying it, I'll happily reveal my account to you over PM.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:40:53 AM

I thought a member is worth at least BTC0.05...

Good luck OP.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:55:53 AM

Good luck OP.

I sold member account similar to the one which matches his description for ~0.08BTC+. He maybe selling for cheap or is new to the market.

@OP: Do you have signed message?

AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:10:16 AM

Good luck OP.

I sold member account similar to the one which matches his description for ~0.08BTC+. He maybe selling for cheap or is new to the market.

Yes, I do.

I can provide you with a blockchain.info wallet which you can sign a message yourself. The address associated is in the blockchain.info wallet as well.

Muhammed Zakir, if you're interested I'll sell it to you for only BTC0.02 buy it now.
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:20:36 AM

Good luck OP.

Yes, I do.

I can provide you with a blockchain.info wallet which you can sign a message yourself. The address associated is in the blockchain.info wallet as well.

Muhammed Zakir, if you're interested I'll sell it to you for only BTC0.02 buy it now.

I will also add a newbie account that'll go to junior with some posting, if that helps. I cannot provide a signed message for that account since I am not sure if I even posted an address before.
Djarkovic

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:50:55 AM

where is it?

I don't think this is unfair.

If I give you the details to my profile link, you can negative trust my main account because you know it is bought.

If you can find another person that is willing to reveal their account information to you(That person must not be a retard) and you're genuinely interested in buying it, I'll happily reveal my account to you over PM.

so how the deal? i transfer btc and you give the account or you give the account first and i send btc?
i'll bid 0.01 but, someone please help me to get this transaction safe.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:51:05 AM

Just use escrow. You will be safe. Don't send BTC to any address other than provided by the escrow.

KokiFurihata

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:05:21 AM

I want take i

I will use option buy it now

Just use escrow. You will be safe. Don't send BTC to any address other than provided by the escrow.

And i want muhammed zakir act as escrow for this if can ?
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:09:39 PM

I want take i

I will use option buy it now

And i want muhammed zakir act as escrow for this if can ?

Alright. Please PM for details.

MZ can act as escrow if you wish as he is trusted.

Thread locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: