Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a financial vehicle, investment opportunity.  (Read 995 times)
Benjig (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:20:28 AM

Hello , to Make a short history i Will go ahead..

My PayPal got limited with 2,450 USD on it so i have to wait the 6 month time to withdraw them I received that email, I'm looking for a loan like for me and investment for you.

I can give you a 20% percent interest which is a very good rate compared to other investments. I ask for 1,950 USD now in btc and in 6 months you receive all the PayPal funds from my account. I have seen people who give money to like lottery winners or similar cases so this is the same, the collateral is money itself too.
I can give all the account details but I don't know if we can add your bank account so you receive the money immediately after the time period..

I really being honest and don't want to "scam" or doing any weird.. I just think that I can give that money better use now no matter of the 20% fee than in six months when I'll receive more money from other sources... but there are many kind of investors outhere and this is a easy buy and hold for guaranted profit..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branny

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:00:45 PM

call charles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ponzi
Benjig (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:26:55 PM

lol, and what does that link have to do with my post?
Apparently for you everything is a ponzi.. but maybe better go to the games and rounds.. you will find many there.

Next time don't troll people topics, I'm only asking for an easy thing that can be arranged even in-person. And I accept lower amounts than the full PayPal balance.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 02:36:39 PM

My PayPal got limited with 2,450 USD on it so i have to wait the 6 month time to withdraw them I received that email, I'm looking for a loan like for me and investment for you.

I can give you a 20% percent interest which is a very good rate compared to other investments. I ask for 1,950 USD now in btc and in 6 months you receive all the PayPal funds from my account. I have seen people who give money to like lottery winners or similar cases so this is the same, the collateral is money itself too.
I can give all the account details but I don't know if we can add your bank account so you receive the money immediately after the time period..

I really being honest and don't want to "scam" or doing any weird.. I just think that I can give that money better use now no matter of the 20% fee than in six months when I'll receive more money from other sources... but there are many kind of investors outhere and this is a easy buy and hold for guaranted profit..

There are several problems with your offer:
- What collateral do you offer? It's extremely unlikely anyone will agree to provide this loan for this amount  without a valid collateral. I know I won't. Of course a PayPal account doesn't qualify as valid collateral.
- Even if everything goes fine and the lender receives the PayPal funds there's no way to guarantee you won't charge back in the future.

Even if your intentions are honest you won't find a lender here under these conditions.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:25:31 PM

unfortunately there's no good way to know if you are honest
and will repay.   Undecided 

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:29:28 PM

Sorry to hear our dear friend Paypal is still doing that:
What is the reason for the freeze, it it Bitcoin related transactions?

sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:50:25 AM

benjig ,you mxxtherfxxker  stops your scams.return our bitcoins back.you shit.Guys NEVER trust this quacker ,he is the dev of volatilitycoin and robbed people of theri bitcoins.
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:22:25 AM

benjig ,you mxxtherfxxker  stops your scams.return our bitcoins back.you shit.Guys NEVER trust this quacker ,he is the dev of volatilitycoin and robbed people of theri bitcoins.

do you have enough proof for your accusations?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:50:10 AM

I think it is not really secure to provide 'your' paypal account as collateral. Why should you provide it as collateral? It's insane. Do you have another collateral or not?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:17:11 PM

Please look the date. If OP wants, he would have bumped this thread. Let the thread die.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:23:14 PM

benjig ,you mxxtherfxxker  stops your scams.return our bitcoins back.you shit.Guys NEVER trust this quacker ,he is the dev of volatilitycoin and robbed people of theri bitcoins.

do you have enough proof for your accusations?

OP trust feedback page may provide some insight...apparently disappeared from his altcoin project and people lost BTC.

http://gyazo.com/da1b53d6a9ff5dd59d5b6a9cd11bb482

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: