Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *thread closed  (Read 927 times)
Fargo (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 07:51:35 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 03:13:20 PM by Fargo

Have found a candidate.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:08:54 PM

Hey man I am always on the computer so I can probally do this. If its doing more than 5 post a day I rather be paid $10 a day.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:54:02 PM

I think there is a scape tool that can collect articles and posts and use them to post on your Wordpress site automatically. Not sure what the quality would be but you could check it out before publishing I guess.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:35:05 PM

I can do this for 5 bucks a day
Fullbuster

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:39:23 PM

I can do this as well! Drop me a pm
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:52:55 PM

I can do this although this sounds like plagiarism. Meh, willing to do anything. Shoot a PM!
Fargo (OP)

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:48:58 AM

PM me anyone that is interested

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:39:13 AM

what site you have?
i need to know what site it is

Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:46:34 AM

I thought Google delete blog due to plagiarism.

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:58:48 AM

If still need im in tons of free time.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
aguanyardiners

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:31:21 AM

I can be your bitch for 4'5 $ a day.

Bitcoins (BTC): 17SnnHGbGiWLJ5ysKcHE3jJmzLCZHwvPnN
MaliceRed

Activity: 311

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:52:21 AM

I may sound like a narc, but this is highly unethical. And just the kind of thing that ticks me off.

Plagiarism is not cool. And I mean no insult, but honestly, if you're website is ripping off articles from others, your website is probably not even worth visiting.

Aside from that, your rate is ludicrous. It pains me to see people so willing to extort other like this, and pains me even more to see that there are people who don't value their time enough to consider doing this for you.

If your site was worth any salt, you'd be creating your own original content, or maybe hire people to create original content for you. And at a fair and ethical rate.
And if your excuse is "I don't have money to do that" or "I don't have enough time", then I really think you have to re-evaluate what blogging is all about.

This isn't some sort of back alley temp agency. This is a forum for people who wish to transact legitimate business with bitcoins, and I'm afraid, real world ethics apply here.

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:22:16 AM

I may sound like a narc, but this is highly unethical. And just the kind of thing that ticks me off.

Plagiarism is not cool. And I mean no insult, but honestly, if you're website is ripping off articles from others, your website is probably not even worth visiting.

Aside from that, your rate is ludicrous. It pains me to see people so willing to extort other like this, and pains me even more to see that there are people who don't value their time enough to consider doing this for you.

If your site was worth any salt, you'd be creating your own original content, or maybe hire people to create original content for you. And at a fair and ethical rate.
And if your excuse is "I don't have money to do that" or "I don't have enough time", then I really think you have to re-evaluate what blogging is all about.

This isn't some sort of back alley temp agency. This is a forum for people who wish to transact legitimate business with bitcoins, and I'm afraid, real world ethics apply here.

Some people will even sell their soul to the devil as long as they have some cash in returns, plagiarism is indeed is not good, but it can actually be avoided by stating the source of the article on the bottom of it and OP intention is seems to be collecting few relevant article from separate forums/ sites and merge them into his blog so that reader can find a complete information in one site

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MaliceRed

Activity: 311

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:36:48 AM

Some people will even sell their soul to the devil as long as they have some cash in returns, plagiarism is indeed is not good, but it can actually be avoided by stating the source of the article on the bottom of it and OP intention is seems to be collecting few relevant article from separate forums/ sites and merge them into his blog so that reader can find a complete information in one site
You have no idea how sad that painful realization is for me.

I see your point.

But it really just sounds like:
I need someone to copy and paste 10 articles a day.

If he really wanted to do some sort of resource archival, it should be linked out of his site. Not pasted into his blog, 10 times a day, right? I really feel that at the least, if he wanted to do that, he should have some sort of consent.

I know, as a content creator myself, I would definitely not want someone to paste my work all over their site without my permission, even if they linked back to my portfolio.

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:55:15 AM

You have no idea how sad that painful realization is for me.

I see your point.

But it really just sounds like:
I need someone to copy and paste 10 articles a day.

If he really wanted to do some sort of resource archival, it should be linked out of his site. Not pasted into his blog, 10 times a day, right? I really feel that at the least, if he wanted to do that, he should have some sort of consent.

I know, as a content creator myself, I would definitely not want someone to paste my work all over their site without my permission, even if they linked back to my portfolio.

I get your pain, but this cant be avoided, as someone who have access to the internet actually have access to alot of information in the world, as a creator you of course would not want someone to actually take your work and put it in their site without any formal permission, but it is still better to leave a source link to the original work instead of copying it instantly and didnt put any source link

I hope whoever get this job actually put up a source link to the original content

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fiiasco

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

I completely agree. There are so many content writers out there who do articles for crazy cheap and are designed for SEO. e.g Natasha Nixon
http://www.natashanixon.com/

I personally use that site for niche sites and the delivery is within 24 hours and for a 400 word article, it's only $6, she also does discounts if you contact her personally for bulk orders.

Seriously, this is not a good way to SEO your site. Thumbs down.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: