Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ COINDOUBLE.NET ★ 200% Return After 100 Hours ★ 10% Referrals ★ Automated ★  (Read 6211 times)
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:32:46 AM

If it is not a scam then why after almost 2 weeks now and i still have not been paid for any of my 12 investments.All it does is keeps adding 24 hrs to the timer when it is done

mitch845

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:37:54 AM

If it is not a scam then why after almost 2 weeks now and i still have not been paid for any of my 12 investments.All it does is keeps adding 24 hrs to the timer when it is done

How can you possibily have been waiting for 2 weeks if the site has started just 2 days ago?

onlyanightmare

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:29:26 PM

How can you possibily have been waiting for 2 weeks if the site has started just 2 days ago?

because he is in the wrong thread i think...
rasp

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:20:42 PM

yes it was for this site /coinsdouble.com probly all the same shit of a scam
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:16:39 PM

Just reporting that I received the referral payouts from coindouble.net, they're paying out.

Site is going strong, I see lots of new deposits.

mitch845

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

There is a difference between scam and ponzi. This is ponzi...so it's just a game.
People receive money from new investors, they take a percentage. When there are no more funds they stop paying. Simple as that.
Imo this is legit as any gambling site.
rasp

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:16:15 PM

There is a difference between scam and ponzi. This is ponzi...so it's just a game.
People receive money from new investors, they take a percentage. When there are no more funds they stop paying. Simple as that.
legit gambling site what do you own it that is the only way anything like ripping people off would look good.But one good thing about the future is the "internet crimes division" is clamping down harder on fuck sites like these and putting these assholes in jail.And all it takes is to file charges
coindouble.net (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:29:09 AM

legit gambling site what do you own it that is the only way anything like ripping people off would look good.But one good thing about the future is the "internet crimes division" is clamping down harder on fuck sites like these and putting these assholes in jail.And all it takes is to file charges

CoinsDouble.com is NOT the same as CoinDouble.net...

The site has been open just over 100 hours now as the first payments have started flowing...
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:54:13 AM

Coindouble.net pays! I received double of all my deposits today. I deposited xpy, btc and doge, and it all came through. awesome!! Smiley

glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:29:38 AM

Just got a payout from coindouble too!  Just doubled my coins  Grin

Going back in for more.

rockacro

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:43:29 AM

hi,

great, makes payment on hold for two week is gone. it's crazy and was not paid.

please verify
-DLqtM64kAqZHYssHyoP7BSQUcDyGGd8YDF
- 12UHJTZncpXHLfvVzEhDTiGGWxUtgC6vKm
coindouble.net (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:05:11 PM

hi,

please verify

The site has only been live for 5 days, how could it have had your payment on hold for 2 weeks?  Are you perhaps thinking of coinsdouble.com?
rasp

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:42:45 PM

hi,

please verify

The site has only been live for 5 days, how could it have had your payment on hold for 2 weeks?  Are you perhaps thinking of coinsdouble.com?

Whats the difference they are probably the same owner out to scam people and thier coins why dont you get a job and make some honest money instaed of being a internet thief
rasp

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:44:31 PM

SCAM

I agree all cheap ass talk and run with the coin after they swindle in new investers
rockacro

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:09:50 PM

hi,

please verify

Exactly is coinsdouble.com, sorry. Wink
paidcoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:46:23 PM

there are more payouts not paid
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:49:10 PM

are you lot fucking thick or what this is not COINSDOUBLE thread its COINDOUBLE  if you cannot read or tell the difference you deserve to lose all your coins dumbo's . is it any wonder so many get scammed
rasp

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:13:29 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 05:39:10 PM by rasp

are you lot fucking thick or what this is not COINSDOUBLE thread its COINDOUBLE  if you cannot read or tell the difference you deserve to lose all your coins dumbo's . is it any wonder so many get scammed

Who gives a sweet fuck they are all the same and you probably will find out the loseing way so maybe you are thick to even think you would make any coins any where this shit is involved they are all scammers come from a long line of family.Here is one scam listing from one site who knows:Coindouble.net Here we go again - will you 'investors' never get the message? It is a thief, it isn't santa claus.
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:32:28 PM

are you lot fucking thick or what this is not COINSDOUBLE thread its COINDOUBLE  if you cannot read or tell the difference you deserve to lose all your coins dumbo's . is it any wonder so many get scammed

Who gives a sweet fuck they are all the same and you probably will find out the loseing way so maybe you are thick to even think you would make any coins any where this shit is involved they are all scammers come from a long line of family

i have done very well out of these site's ,at the expense of sucker's like you no doubt so proving you are fucking thick . the site will no doubt go tits up at some point soon til then grab what you can and stop complaining we all know it will happen
rasp

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:44:27 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 09:16:58 PM by rasp

Who gives a sweet fuck they are all the same and you probably will find out the loseing way so maybe you are thick to even think you would make any coins any where this shit is involved they are all scammers come from a long line of family

i have done very well out of these site's ,at the expense of sucker's like you no doubt so proving you are fucking thick . the site will no doubt go tits up at some point soon til then grab what you can and stop complaining we all know it will happen

If you where not such a loser you would not be talking like that. And you can quit backing up asshole sites like this maybe they would become more honest if they where from the right country.And i wonder what phoney address they used to register the site most of them are useing locations in canada one was even useing a school phone number in ontario canada so you can just loose all your coins idiot.And you think i would fund shit holes like this just so you might get paid lol in your face
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: