Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTS} Antminer S3, S5 and PSU's - From Midwest  (Read 1405 times)
spreedin (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:56:06 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 02:33:08 AM by spreedin

http://s4.postimg.org/519n3mv3x/image.jpgS3
http://s30.postimg.org/aikjp3dkh/Untitled_2.jpgS5
Currently for sale

3 Antminer S5 Batch 4
3 Corsair 750 PSU
So I want to sell as a pair S5 and PSU  thinking $600 OBO plus shipping

2 Antminer S3
1 Antminer S3+
1 Antminer S1 Upgraded to S3+
2 HX 1050 PSU

I would like to sell these as a 3 Piece Set  2 miners and PSU......$275 plus shipping

offering here before it goes to ebay

Location Chicago Suburbs
I can post pics of them running if needed, all run at spec or higher never overclocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:40:29 PM

I'll take your S5s if you can sell them for $300 a piece. I'll cover shipping to Canada (Toronto). As for the PSUs how much does each one cost? (trying to see if it's better than my $55 server psus that I've been using).

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:11:50 AM

Op you around or what?

blackheart13

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:16:25 AM

Interested in the 3 S5.  If willing to sell them separately let me know
Thanks
spreedin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:35:03 AM

I have 1 Corsair RM750 the others are 2 are CX750
as for the S5's no was i am selling for 300 each I can get way more on ebay, but I wanted to offer here first as this site has been very help
I came up with the $600 price as that is what a S5/PSU is going for on ebay, I understand this isnt ebay so please make a reasonable offer...thanks
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:41:39 AM

I did, haven't heard back.

Don't forget on ebay u lose 10% plus PayPal fees, and have to worry about a bad buyer.

Here, were all chums.

Cool

Go Big or Go Home.
spreedin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:46:37 AM

true Im just asking a reasonable offer, i would like to see psu and miner together but if not i will seperate as long as it sells
I could sell the S5 for $475 plus shipping....thats a decent price, if not make an offer..thanks
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:33:12 AM

true Im just asking a reasonable offer, i would like to see psu and miner together but if not i will seperate as long as it sells
I could sell the S5 for $475 plus shipping....thats a decent price, if not make an offer..thanks
S5 Batch 5 from bitmain costs $390 shipped to the US

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 11:31:37 AM

$350 + shipping Wink

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:20:24 PM

I find it funny how people compare the bitcoin forums to eBay when it comes to pricing miners.

People here are trying to help out the community and give the best prices when selling.

If that isn't what you're trying to do, then go sell your miners on eBay and don't post them here.

I recently sold 10 S3s for 40 dollars a piece+shipping. That is a good deal. 600 for an S5 is not a good deal.

just my thoughts.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:22:07 PM

I find it funny how people compare the bitcoin forums to eBay when it comes to pricing miners.

People here are trying to help out the community and give the best prices when selling.

If that isn't what you're trying to do, then go sell your miners on eBay and don't post them here.

I recently sold 10 S3s for 40 dollars a piece+shipping. That is a good deal. 600 for an S5 is not a good deal.

just my thoughts.

/Highfive
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 08:16:26 PM

just my thoughts.

/grouphighfive

I don't know why people bother posting here when they should know that we are not your average ebay chumps who will overpay for gear.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

just my thoughts.

/grouphighfive

I don't know why people bother posting here when they should know that we are not your average ebay chumps who will overpay for gear.

I agree. I have gotten good deals off this forum and when I decide to sell stuff I'll try to do the same.

I understand people want to get the most and pay the least, but still...

Go Big or Go Home.
pokeyjones

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:46:55 AM

S5 Batch 5 from bitmain costs $390 shipped to the US

Honestly, what is the point of this post? You've compared the price, thanks?

Everyone has their reasons for selling and buying. If you aren't in the market then stay out of it. Or, if you are in the market, and have found a much better deal, sing it out. But mentioning Bitmain's price? Again, thanks for that.

If you go check ebay 500 for an S5 plus shipping happens all day long. I think OP offered an S5 and a Corsair CX750M (I'm assuming with all needed cables, check for sure) for $600. Given what is on ebay and here, that's not the best deal in the world, but it is nothing to sneeze at and certainly a good opening for some negotiations.

And with stuff like this you gotta have it and don't want to wait for some future shipping date when you could pay a few bucks extra and have the machine in your grubby mitts up and hashing by the weekend. Bitmain can't touch that.

Crowetic makes a good point. Dude is usually right on, you can learn a lot from that guy.

There was a lot of talk about a "good deal". There are technical good deals like "I bought 1 Oz of gold but only paid 1/2 Oz price!" Typically a good deal is a state of mind. If you paid $480 for a NIB and got it second day from a hot chick that included picks of her topless you'd think that was a pretty solid deal.  A good or bad deal is all in the head - you may have gotten a terrible deal, but if you think you got a good one and walk away smiling... well... you got a good deal. Smiley enter greedy fucks!
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:56:27 PM

Did you sell the S5 miners yet?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: