Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly BTC Lottery !  (Read 469 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:03:52 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:32:45 AM by MoreBloodWine

*** Images may not auto refresh, please consider using ctrl+f5 to force re-caching / grabbing of current data. ***
*** Even then, that may not work so please always visit the site for 100% accurate info, Ty. ***

Current Pot Size:

Current unique players for the week of :
Last weeks winner:

This page will be ever changing as I think of new Q&A's to add or add those asked by others. That being said, please excuse the way this post currently looks as I've never been much of a wordsmith but will find someone to help me write up a proper advertisement post.

Ok, so down to business I suppose.

Spend-ur-Bits.com

Again, I apologize for the current feel of this post but it will have a more proper write up coming.

Anyone interested in trying their luck in a BTC lottery, please visit http://www.spend-ur-bits.com and see the lottery tab. From there you can view current weeks participants (address / "tickets" bought) as well as a link to the past 25 weeks winners where people played and a winner was chosen.

As of this post, there are two current players with the pot at 0.02BTC... the current round will close in ~2hrs where it will be paid out to the winner and the new round begins. Each round is 1 week long and closes 12am Sunday EST/EDT.

Any questions, please ask them here and they will be replied to and more than likely added to the Q&A of this post when it's been properly written up.

Ty.

To be decided...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:04:13 AM

--- Place Holder ---

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: