Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Newbie for mining. Need Help for  (Read 1858 times)
abidhamma (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:37:39 AM

Hello

I'm newbie in mining thing.. and i'm planning to start mining but i have some question.

Mining with CPU
1. Mining with CPU and if i start worker more than 1. It's will drop speed for CPU Mining? If yes, so i better mining with 1 worker? prevent CPU Over load right?

2. Mining CPU depend with internet speed?

3. Which better suggestion hardware for CPU Mining? and where i can buy it?

4. For CPU Mining and using hardware for mining can increase mining speed?

5. CPU Mining depend on CPU Processor and RAM or just processor?

Mining with GPU
1. Mining with GPU and can i start worker more than 1. It's will drop speed for CPU Mining and GPU Mining? If yes, so i better mining with 1 worker? prevent CPU and GPU Over load right?

2. Mining GPU depend with internet speed too?

3. Which better suggestion hardware for GPU Mining? and where i can buy it? and high my graphic card is more speed i got?

4. For GPU Mining and using hardware for mining can increase mining speed?

5. GPU mining is depend on CPU Processor too?

Final question
1. Which the best solo mining? CEX.IO or?
2. What is better currency to mining? since bitcoin have high difficulty.

Please help me with this. Any suggestion will help me to archive what i want to.. i really thank you for any suggestion.

Thank You

Regards

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcbobby

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:43:54 AM

You're years too late.

CPU mining was only a usable option in the first few years of Bitcoins' existance, until GPU's came along and blew the doors off of them. Yeah, maybe you could have mined 0.0001 BTC at a time with your CPU during the GPU era; But now we're a few years into the ASIC era; your CPU won't mine 0.00001 BTC in even an entire year. Nor will your GPU do any better.

In short, time when Bitcoins network could be as decentralized as possible, that's long over. To play in the mining game, you need to invest in ASIC mining equipment. And even that is far from a sure thing profit wise.

There might be a few alts that you can still mine with CPU or GPU. Haven't looked honestly. But I doubt that any of them can be exchanged for any substantial amount of BTC.
abidhamma (OP)

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:56:22 AM

You're years too late.

CPU mining was only a usable option in the first few years of Bitcoins' existance, until GPU's came along and blew the doors off of them. Yeah, maybe you could have mined 0.0001 BTC at a time with your CPU during the GPU era; But now we're a few years into the ASIC era; your CPU won't mine 0.00001 BTC in even an entire year. Nor will your GPU do any better.

In short, time when Bitcoins network could be as decentralized as possible, that's long over. To play in the mining game, you need to invest in ASIC mining equipment. And even that is far from a sure thing profit wise.

There might be a few alts that you can still mine with CPU or GPU. Haven't looked honestly. But I doubt that any of them can be exchanged for any substantial amount of BTC.

So ASIC miner is better than GPU miner? What if i'm mining LTC or DARKCOIN? Which one is better?

I found hardware that said ASIC miner with USB. Speed about 200KH/s. Below for details

Gridseed ASIC Miner for Litecoin and Bitcoin Mining

Allows you to mine Bitcoin and Litecoin at the same time!
    340 KH/s on Litecoin/Scrypt only, using just 5-7 watts of electric!
    Dual mode hashes up to 10 GH/s on Bitcoin and 200 KH/s on Litecoin using 60 watts!
    Requires USB Mini for data, and 2.1mm DC barrel plug for power (not included)
    BuyAHash is the authorized lister of this SKU

It's that good for beginner? i found it on amazon. Or maybe you can give me suggestion hardware for beginner?

Thank You

Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:44:26 AM

Hi Newbie,

Well, you have to know that solo mining, and just mining at home in general is impossible at this point. The difficulty is very high.

So, most of the people have been using online cloud mining services.

There are some very profitable once out there, that will do a great job. Personally I have been using http://www.btcinvest.org for a couple of weeks. It has been a very good experience. You should definitely check them out.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:55:12 AM

Do not cloud mine......only the operator makes anything  Roll Eyes

Most cloud mining operations die off before you make back what you put in..............

GPU mining is not profitable anymore,some alts like darkcoin,which is X11 & other alts using X13 & X15 can be good to learn how mining works,that's about all they are good for anymore  Sad

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:46:54 AM

So it can be way too, but you really need ASIC, you really cant mine with CPU now.
Sometimes somebody offering here for send your ASIC to him and he will place it at country with lower electricity cost. But it is probably not best for you maybe should start with cloud mining.

Gisado

Activity: 168

Yoohoo

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:48:33 AM

So it can be way too, but you really need ASIC, you really cant mine with CPU now.
Sometimes somebody offering here for send your ASIC to him and he will place it at country with lower electricity cost. But it is probably not best for you maybe should start with cloud mining.
No, cloud mining isn't profitable. Most of them are scam, and legit one is not profitable these days with the high difficulty and low price.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:54:15 AM

Sadly GPU/CPU days are over.  You will lose more paying electricity then they bring in.

Look at asics.  They are what you need in BTC or Scrypt.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:14:56 AM

don't bother mine with gpu or cpu, even asic are useless

i want to answer this

Mining GPU depend with internet speed too?

internet speed is only needed if you instamine(instamine mean when you mean a coin in its early stage, when it is launched by the dev)
Vhawk23

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:31:57 AM

GPU and CPU mining isn't profitable nowadays (as they said up there)

Cex.io is not a solo mining website (as I know)
Cex.io is a cloud mining website (with tradable GHS)
(PS: don't cloud mining at Cex.io with small GHS, it'll be slow income, or even you'll get nothing Undecided)

So, I prefer you to cloud mining at trustable site (even some say it's isn't profitable nowadays)
But, I don't cloud mining... Yet
Still looking into it Grin

Before invest some BTC, read some tips or scam lists at the internet Wink
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:01:29 AM

Hello

I'm newbie in mining thing.. and i'm planning to start mining but i have some question.

Well don't. You are to late bro, you need like an arena full of mining equipment to mine profitably.

You are late like 6 years for PC mining, your pc doesnt matter how good it is, cant even mine you 1$/day so forget about mining with your pc.

There are better ways to earn bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 09:22:20 AM

i would not start mining "as a noob". dont expect to make money.

for more infos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMjR0mB9Sc

abidhamma (OP)

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:28:00 PM

Hi Newbie,

Well, you have to know that solo mining, and just mining at home in general is impossible at this point. The difficulty is very high.

So, most of the people have been using online cloud mining services.

There are some very profitable once out there, that will do a great job. Personally I have been using http://www.btcinvest.org for a couple of weeks. It has been a very good experience. You should definitely check them out.

Can you give me prove if you really profitable? because as far as i know cloud mining needs alot outcome money before it's really get profit..

abidhamma (OP)

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:42:04 PM

Thank to all

I already read about ASIC miner, and i want start using it.. but maybe start from little for example.

I take a look at amazon and ebay have sell USB ASIC Miner.. it's good? i'm plan for start mining litecoin or darkcoin. Because i think bitcoin really need higher hardware.

Any suggestion? if can where the best website i can buy hardware?

and i found hardware on amazon and they said no need PC to mining. It's mean can operate without host computer. It's trus?

ASIC Miner Block Erupter Blade 12+ GH/s that's item name

Thank You

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:53:25 PM

There are different type of ASICs. Some of them are SHA-256, some Scrypt etc...

If you are planning to mine LTC or Doge, you should buy a Scrypt miner. I suggest either Nicehash or Ghash.io/multipool for scrypt mining.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:11:06 PM

Thank to all

I already read about ASIC miner, and i want start using it.. but maybe start from little for example.

I take a look at amazon and ebay have sell USB ASIC Miner.. it's good? i'm plan for start mining litecoin or darkcoin. Because i think bitcoin really need higher hardware.

and i found hardware on amazon and they said no need PC to mining. It's mean can operate without host computer. It's trus?

Thank You

I personally would look at something newer.  Lets say S3.

Or if you want current gen look at SP20 or S5.   

And all 3 of these you set up pool info then they run without computer.
abidhamma (OP)

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:14:47 PM

If you are planning to mine LTC or Doge, you should buy a Scrypt miner. I suggest either Nicehash or Ghash.io/multipool for scrypt mining.

Great.. but how about hardware? which one i should buy for starter? I'm planning to buy in amazon like this item

BITMAIN ANTMINER U2 2Gh/s USB Bitcoin ASIC Miner. Overclockable

How bout that?

Thank You

abidhamma (OP)

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:22:58 PM

Thank to all

Thank You

I personally would look at something newer.  Lets say S3.

Can you tell which website sell that item? Thank You

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

Thank to all

Thank You

I personally would look at something newer.  Lets say S3.

hashnest, bit-x, they are cloud based

Great.. but how about hardware? which one i should buy for starter? I'm planning to buy in amazon like this item

How bout that?

Thank You

i'm not mining but 2ghs, is too low for sha-256 and very good for scrypt, it depend on what you are looking for

for sha-256 to start with, 1 tera should be good, otherwise 1 giga with scrypt
abidhamma (OP)

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:36:15 PM

Thank to all

Thank You

I personally would look at something newer.  Lets say S3.

hashnest, bit-x, they are cloud based

How bout that?

Thank You

i'm not mining but 2ghs, is too low for sha-256 and very good for scrypt, it depend on what you are looking for

for sha-256 to start with, 1 tera should be good, otherwise 1 giga with scrypt

You mean i use cloud mining? many cloud mining are scam...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: