Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got Bitcoins? T-Shirts First 5 Free!!!  (Read 1388 times)
Shane Oakley

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:15:40 PM

Shipping to Indonesia?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:20:26 PM

To claim the free tshirts do I have to preorder the tshirts which have a price? Or can I simple get a free tshirt?
If its free then I would like to claim one! Will pay for the shipping.
All you have to do to get a free shirt is tell me what you want on the front (The already chosen design or a custom one ) and your bitcoin address so I can make your QR code Smiley
I would like to get a free tshirt (only if i find the shipping cost to be reasonable).
Please quote me a price for shipping to Indian
Thanks
$12.50 Shipping to india
Sorry, but I can not pay 12.5$ for shipping.
I can get a custom made tshirt for like 6$ or less here. Although thanks for the offer but ill pass.
Thanks

$ 12.50 for ship a tshirt, OP Can I ask you how much it will cost for send one tshirt here in Italy? If the price will be the same then I am not interested. Thanks anyway.
TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:22:30 PM

To claim the free tshirts do I have to preorder the tshirts which have a price? Or can I simple get a free tshirt?
If its free then I would like to claim one! Will pay for the shipping.
All you have to do to get a free shirt is tell me what you want on the front (The already chosen design or a custom one ) and your bitcoin address so I can make your QR code Smiley
I would like to get a free tshirt (only if i find the shipping cost to be reasonable).
Please quote me a price for shipping to Indian
Thanks
$12.50 Shipping to india
Sorry, but I can not pay 12.5$ for shipping.
I can get a custom made tshirt for like 6$ or less here. Although thanks for the offer but ill pass.
Thanks

$ 12.50 for ship a tshirt, OP Can I ask you how much it will cost for send one tshirt here in Italy? If the price will be the same then I am not interested. Thanks anyway.

$12 seems pretty cheap for shipping. Could you provide at least a mockup of the shirt?
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:28:36 PM

"Limit 1-Free and 1-Discounted Shirt per Customer(You may order 1 of each but can't order 2+ of one)
Must have neutral or Green Trust
Must not be an overall Jack wagon on the forum"

Could you please clear this up?
You say 1 free and 1 discounted shirt per customer and you only give 5 people a free t-shirt? Who gets a discounted t-shirt then?
aacoins (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:25:01 PM

"Limit 1-Free and 1-Discounted Shirt per Customer(You may order 1 of each but can't order 2+ of one)
Must have neutral or Green Trust
Must not be an overall Jack wagon on the forum"

Could you please clear this up?
You say 1 free and 1 discounted shirt per customer and you only give 5 people a free t-shirt? Who gets a discounted t-shirt then?
Im on my phone right now so replying to all the messages in this thread will be difficult But I shall try.

This means that the first person to post cant buy all 10 of the first shirts for $50. Once the 5 free and 5 discounted slots are filled the whole free and discounted option will be removed.

I hope this makes since. 5 Free Shirts 5 Discounted Shirts and you can only have max 1 of each but if your to late you get none

$12 seems pretty cheap for shipping. Could you provide at least a mockup of the shirt?

I agree I am not charging and handling charges this is the cost the USPS costs me to deliver it to you. My shirts photos will be up later.

Shipping to Indonesia?

Shipping price to Brazil ?

I'm looking foward for your T-shirt image

Am I still eligable for free T-Shirt ?  Cheesy

If not, How much I must pay if you delivered into INDONESIA ?

Will pm or post here later when Im home with the quote For shipping my Note 4 is amazing but doing all of this in any phone is a Pain in the Ass

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:42:23 PM

3: Not Claimed[Free].
I want to register Cheesy
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:49:02 PM

I would like to get a free t-shirt, I'll submit my design later on.
And I am in the US

Hello Im Me

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

This sounds really cool! Smiley
What would shipping to Norway cost?

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ██              ██           ██
██     ███            ██          ██
██        ███        ██          ██
███        ███     █          ███
    ███        ██             ███
         ██     ██         ███
            █     ██    ███
                   █████
                      ██

CRYPTOTASK

Decentralized
freelancing market
  Fully scalable dispute system  .......        ✔︎ 
  Low fees, no limits task market .....      ✔︎ 
  Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check. whitepaper.
Website     Announcement     Twitter     Facebook
[/center]
aacoins (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:37:12 AM

This sounds really cool! Smiley
What would shipping to Norway cost?

All international Shipping is $13 or less (lowest I've seen so far for a quote to anyone is 11.50 but if anyone can find a cheaper service for me to send these in a large envelope (or box if it's cheap enough to obtain a box and mail it for less is able to let me know the details and I will arrange for that shipping method. Also if you have an ebay account in the US you can probably obtain cheaper shipping than me through USPS but I do not try to associate with scampal and fleebay to much)

And I am in the US

The top 4 spots have been filled out as stated here up to this point. There is 1 free spot left. After that all shirts will go up to $10 plus shipping ( I use Nice quality shirts that cost me $3-4 a piece so at $10 that doesn't even begin to factor in with my time emulsions etc. Get em while theyre hot Smiley

3: Not Claimed[Free].
I want to register Cheesy
Sir, with the brand new age of your account I am not willing to offer you a free shirt at this time. If you have a way to build some reputation (Buy or sell some coins here, trade something, link your LBC account etc.) I wouldn't mind giving you the last spot. But until then you are more than welcome to get you're custom Bitcoin T-Shirt plus QR code for only $10 plus shipping!

I have been wearing my shirt all day as soon as my phone charges I will update with some HQ shots of my shirt!

Cost is about the same, Sorry sit I have removed you from the list. Hope we may be able to strike a deal in the future. Let me know if you can find a cheaper shipping method and I will
I will like to receive free t-shirt with the actual logo!

Let me know if im in the 5 first!  Grin
-snip-

You made the list congrats! All you have to pay is shipping cost through escrow or directly, completly your choice. And I will get to making your shirt. Please PM me size and mailing location. Thanks!

I want a T-Shirt with that same logo. Do I qualify for the free shirt or have to buy? Shipping for me is USA and I can PM a address for the QR code.

Glad the famous Blazed likes my logo and I'm more than happy to get you your free shirt PM me size and mailing information and I'll get started!
BTW you got some nice coins, I'm rooting for you to get that 10BTC round for 16 too rich for my blood but would be an excellent addition to anyones collection Smiley

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:26:51 AM

Any chance the fifth free shirt is available? If so, I'd like to claim it.  Tongue

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:12:30 AM

And I am in the US

The top 4 spots have been filled out as stated here up to this point. There is 1 free spot left. After that all shirts will go up to $10 plus shipping ( I use Nice quality shirts that cost me $3-4 a piece so at $10 that doesn't even begin to factor in with my time emulsions etc. Get em while theyre hot Smiley

Can I use this logo as the back of a white t-shirt? Cheesy (I can link it instead if you need...)
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/0c0788ecf584b27f7e56d745eb54976f.png

EDIT: Just not to be the odd ball, I'll go with your design as it'll probably be good for your printing Cheesy

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:16:53 AM

I haven't got any time to make a design for myself, I'll just stick with the current "got bitcoins"  design. What sizes do they come in? If the cuts aren't different and if they're adult sizes, I'll probably be a small to medium.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: