Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner to start a legit ponzi  (Read 1271 times)
playingq (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:56:20 AM

Im looking for a partner to start a legit ponzi that will not screw people over our aim will be the best customer service and and to stay up a very long time. please pm me a portfolio if intrested.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:03:19 AM

You can't run a legit ponzi and stay anonymous, I hope you realize that already..  so unless you are ready to come forward, don't even bother to begin, there are tens of ponzi schemes at the open, every single one of them is anon, no one would be interested in another one.
kepo07

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:06:12 AM

Im looking for a partner to start a legit ponzi that will not screw people over our aim will be the best customer service and and to stay up a very long time. please pm me a portfolio if intrested.
you are asking someone to join the scam LOL
SCAMMER
STAY AWAY
Fiiasco

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:06:53 AM

You can't run a legit ponzi and stay anonymous, I hope you realize that already..  so unless you are ready to come forward, don't even bother to begin, there are tens of ponzi schemes at the open, every single one of them is anon, no one would be interested in another one.

You're completely right up until here:

no one would be interested in another one.

I for one play ponzi's and I am happy to see new ones arise that run their games properly, rather than running with the loot. There are a few of these right now, like Crypto Increase that have been paying since December 2014, and have paid over $255,000.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
playingq (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:10:34 AM

I though ponzis could be legit I apologize ill delete this post.
justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:12:19 AM

Unfortunately, there is no legit ponzi. Legit ponzi is nonsense.

stay up a very long time
You have clearly stated, it will be scam sooner or later.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:21:42 AM

You can't run a legit ponzi and stay anonymous, I hope you realize that already..  so unless you are ready to come forward, don't even bother to begin, there are tens of ponzi schemes at the open, every single one of them is anon, no one would be interested in another one.

I for one play ponzi's and I am happy to see new ones arise that run their games properly, rather than running with the loot. There are a few of these right now, like Crypto Increase that have been paying since December 2014, and have paid over $255,000.

That is complete BS, if you browse through the coins you will see that he paid 64BTC , and 60,000paycoin(about 150BTC) while these are the most paid coins there... so you are missing about 800btc according to that $260K statement.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:43:06 AM

You can't run a legit ponzi and stay anonymous, I hope you realize that already..  so unless you are ready to come forward, don't even bother to begin, there are tens of ponzi schemes at the open, every single one of them is anon, no one would be interested in another one.

That is complete BS, if you browse through the coins you will see that he paid 64BTC , and 60,000paycoin(about 150BTC) while these are the most paid coins there... so you are missing about 800btc according to that $260K statement.

Even if they did pay that amount they dont really pay anything they just use the investors money to pay others
Fiiasco

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:47:41 AM

That's in one round you numbskull

Even if they did pay that amount they dont really pay anything they just use the investors money to pay others

You're joking right? The site clearly labels it's a game upon the Ponzi Structure. Who ever gets in first gets the %. Rounds reset after a certain period of time.

It is pretty clear you guys know nothing between the difference of a Ponzi GAME and a Ponzi SCAM.
Do your research.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
Goddamnit

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:14:52 AM

damn legitimate ponzi? lol , ponzi is about scam and always scam.
Fiiasco

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:16:50 AM

If you had said Goddamnit, you would've won the pun of the day award.

Anyway on topic, that is and isn't true. As stated earlier there are a few sites out there that pay legitimately but the number is always outweighed when looking at the scams compared to legitimate sites.

Lately though, the numbers have been improving and the amount of legitimate sites are beginning to reach up to the amount of scam sites. They're still a long way away, but it's definitely getting better than it was before.

XinXan

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:24:06 AM

Anyway on topic, that is and isn't true. As stated earlier there are a few sites out there that pay legitimately but the number is always outweighed when looking at the scams compared to legitimate sites.

Lately though, the numbers have been improving and the amount of legitimate sites are beginning to reach up to the amount of scam sites. They're still a long way away, but it's definitely getting better than it was before.

Ponzi is a scam scheme, do you research. No matter how "legit" a ponzi is in the end it will collapse
Fiiasco

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:32:17 AM

Ponzi is a scam scheme, do you research. No matter how "legit" a ponzi is in the end it will collapse

Again, you're completely wrong. AND STILL, you have not done your research.

Your first statement about a ponzi scam or ponzi scheme is correct, it's the same thing. Both turn out to be a scam and use previous investor money to pay, but there is a point that you are missing.

What is a ponzi scheme?
The "investors" are paid when new investors invest while investors see the illusion that the ponzi founder is doing something magical to increase investor money.

This is NOT THE CASE with a site like Crypto Increase, a Ponzi GAME.

What is a Ponzi Game, and what the difference is between a game and a scheme?

Well for starters, it says blatantly right there in front of you that it's a gamble, and that your funds are used to pay older investors. Therefor, when you lose your money you're not getting scammed, you lost it in a gamble. Hence why the Investor Based board game is in the gambling section.

A ponzi game is only using the ponzi structure but is a form of gambling. Again, do your research.

XinXan

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:00:35 AM

XinXan fiiasco is right... there is a big difference between a ponzi scheme and a ponzi game.

So because they tell you its a scam its not a scam? Haha please go somewhere else if i wanted to gamble i would play blackjack or poker
Fiiasco

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:07:50 AM

XinXan fiiasco is right... there is a big difference between a ponzi scheme and a ponzi game.

So because they tell you its a scam its not a scam? Haha please go somewhere else if i wanted to gamble i would play blackjack or poker

What the heck are you talking about. They tell you it's a gamble and that you may lose your money. It's a gamble just like any other game on this forum. The owner doesn't pocket what isn't paid, the balance isn't available to pay the next users as it offers a % for the next player. E.g 120% and the owner takes a 1% - 5% fee for the game.
Sounds like you're just completely biased about the whole concept and just as much as a numbskull as mishax

extrobot

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:08:38 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 10:13:28 AM by extrobot

I agree with xinxan OP must be trying to scam!!!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:21:18 AM

most of those game start as a non-scam but then they end as a scam as usual, many will lose money in the end , better to call them scam from the start
Fiiasco

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:23:35 AM

most of those game start as a non-scam but then they end as a scam as usual, many will lose money in the end , better to call them scam from the start

Hence you do your research, see if it's a legit site or not based on it's history and owner background and make your judgement on that. Like I stated earlier, CryptoIncrease has managed a lot of BTC/altcoins at once and I highly doubt they'll run for a couple of BTC rather than the amount they've made from fees.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:33:40 AM

^^^ They sure do it is the greed that comes over whoever admins the site, they may even start out with good intentions like the op would have you believe he is interested in.

In the end though they will run time and time again, you just need to look at the past schemes and ask where are they now lol I reckon 0 out of hundreds are still going because they are not built to last as you know.

Op please forget the idea and instead of that build something worthwhile for the community that can gain you respect and maybe even a hole lot more profit than your original idea. Good luck if you choose the latter if not hope it fails before it starts Grin

XinXan

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:51:39 PM

Hence you do your research, see if it's a legit site or not based on it's history and owner background and make your judgement on that. Like I stated earlier, CryptoIncrease has managed a lot of BTC/altcoins at once and I highly doubt they'll run for a couple of BTC rather than the amount they've made from fees.

You can never be sure if its a legit site since some of them run with your money with the first deposit and others wait more until they have more deposits and run away, in the end all run away so i dont see how you can trust any of it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: