Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:41:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Under what circumstances would you consider using  coinstand to buy goods?
Never
wait and see
If they were substantially cheaper and the site was proven to deliver
I may try it for a test
Cant wait want to use it now and for ever
I would only buy with bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin/coinstand survey for bitcointalk  (Read 1086 times)
qwerty555 (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

With the paycoin communtiy expecting coinstand to give a boost it may be helpful to conduct a poll for everyones consumption to indicate what potential coinstand has with EXISTING crypto users.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:54:30 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 11:05:36 AM by Franz_Huber

The question is highly irrelevant, because only GAW employees and shills get an invite. Coinstand is not the large merchant that was promised to Paycoin buyers, it's completely fake. It's there to pump up the price of XPY for Homero Garza to dump his massive premine. And even that failed, because the price of XPY is down again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 08:20:30 PM

Well i'm waiting for my invite (pulled the media card), hope to see an invite soon so we can see whether or not this actually works lol Smiley
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:41:38 AM

Well i'm waiting for my invite (pulled the media card), hope to see an invite soon so we can see whether or not this actually works lol Smiley
unless you are kissing on josh's cinnamon hole, you wont get it. only the truly "enlightened" gaw super supporters get invites.

DirtFighter

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:31:11 AM

The question is highly irrelevant, because only GAW employees and shills get an invite. Coinstand is not the large merchant that was promised to Paycoin buyers, it's completely fake. It's there to pump up the price of XPY for Homero Garza to dump his massive premine. And even that failed, because the price of XPY is down again.

I'm sorry you guys feel that way...I can promise you I am not a shill paid or otherwise and I definitely am not kissing the cinnamon hole ( that made me LOL ) any way I got an invite and yes I have been positive on XPY that is no secret...I am giving a review as things progress on HT. I have been upfront andv honest about my experience with CoinStand so far...it not done yet as I have not received goods yet. Keep an open mind...it might be good for all crypto.

Save the  JG rants in reply...I am just speaking on CoinStand

Take a DEEP breath…thats still free
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:36:03 AM

I'm sorry you guys feel that way...I can promise you I am not a shill paid or otherwise and I definitely am not kissing the cinnamon hole ( that made me LOL ) any way I got an invite and yes I have been positive on XPY that is no secret...I am giving a review as things progress on HT. I have been upfront andv honest about my experience with CoinStand so far...it not done yet as I have not received goods yet. Keep an open mind...it might be good for all crypto.

glad it made you laugh Smiley

DirtFighter

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:00:18 AM

glad it made you laugh Smiley

Oh crap...I just noticed I double quoted Franz...I meant to quote yous and Franz ...posting from my phone while driving a semi truck chewing gum and talking on the CB at the same time...the ol knee on the steering wheel trick Smiley

Take a DEEP breath…thats still free
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:24:26 AM

I wouldn't touch anything Garza has with a 10 foot stick.  Supposed 95% discount and active SEC (and more) investigation ongoing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: